Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,766 members, 7,844,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Leaked Audio: I Lost All The Respect I Had For Peter Obi - Noble Igwe's Sarcasm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Audio: I Lost All The Respect I Had For Peter Obi - Noble Igwe's Sarcasm (3247 Views)

Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why / I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Audio: I Lost All The Respect I Had For Peter Obi - Noble Igwe's Sarcasm by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
Gucciblog:

Do you see how dumb you are?.

Obi was even in Agulu and not Onitsha as in your "leaked audio" on the eve of the election.

Gbegeri infested brain.

thunder fire your mother and her worm infested womb and vagina breeding vermins like you. Who gives a shiit where your frog voice god was?
Re: Leaked Audio: I Lost All The Respect I Had For Peter Obi - Noble Igwe's Sarcasm by slivertongue: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
nlreserve:
@OP, you lack the mental capacity to understand sarcasm. You need to sharpen your reasoning, ok?

He's trying to say that Peter Obi gained more of his respect because Obi couldn't have greeted "good morning" in a call made in the evening. This implies that those who doctored the audio messed up by adding that greeting part of to the call that was made in the evening.

APC supporters will latch onto anything to promote propaganda.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Lost All The Respect I Had For Peter Obi - Noble Igwe's Sarcasm by tsdarkside(m): 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2023
nlreserve:
@OP, you lack the mental capacity to understand sarcasm. You need to sharpen your reasoning, ok?

He's trying to say that Peter Obi gained more of his respect because Obi couldn't have greeted "good morning" in a call made in the evening. This implies that those who doctored the audio messed up by adding that greeting part of to the call that was made in the evening.

aaaahhhh....!!
haba....wetin....??

soon una go tell us a banana is a orange....

wetin we do una....??
Re: Leaked Audio: I Lost All The Respect I Had For Peter Obi - Noble Igwe's Sarcasm by salih74(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Meanwhile, the illegitimate INEC induced president elect cannot be compared to yes daddy in all ramifications tongue
Thank you Daddy
Re: Leaked Audio: I Lost All The Respect I Had For Peter Obi - Noble Igwe's Sarcasm by salih74(m): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
Bigshots001:

You didn't only loose all the respect you have for Obi(, that's if you ever had anyone),but you lost your self-respect too.
THANK YOU DADDY. Easterners with no brains to understand sacarsm
Re: Leaked Audio: I Lost All The Respect I Had For Peter Obi - Noble Igwe's Sarcasm by yarimo(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
Oyedepo and obi are useless unfortunate human beings. Thank God Nigerian voters rejected them with full speed
Re: Leaked Audio: I Lost All The Respect I Had For Peter Obi - Noble Igwe's Sarcasm by bmaster2000: 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Popular Nigerian media personality, Noble Igwe, stated why he has 'lost all the respect he had' for Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi, following a leaked voice call between Obi and Bishop Oyedepo - founder of the Living Faith Church, IGBERETV reports.

Igwe wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/Nobsdaslushhkid/status/1642616844912607238?s=19

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Perhaps this fellow has faced similar political pressure before.....do you know what it takes to contest for naija president position.....it is not for faint-hearted person....Obi has seek a position that is bigger than his capability .. a position that is bigger than the ideology you learn from school or company or countries .....

Bros....there is always tension on it.....even common councilor there are tension takless of prsendient
Re: Leaked Audio: I Lost All The Respect I Had For Peter Obi - Noble Igwe's Sarcasm by CSTRR: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
What's the point of posting sarcasm when you know the vast majority here are too dumb to understand.?
Re: Leaked Audio: I Lost All The Respect I Had For Peter Obi - Noble Igwe's Sarcasm by stan83: 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Popular Nigerian media personality, Noble Igwe, stated why he has 'lost all the respect he had' for Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi, following a leaked voice call between Obi and Bishop Oyedepo - founder of the Living Faith Church, IGBERETV reports.

Igwe wrote on his Twitter handle;you just want to trend cheaply, Ewu Zuzu! You did not loose respect for Buhari wen he told Nigerians he will make the govt ungovernable!

https://twitter.com/Nobsdaslushhkid/status/1642616844912607238?s=19

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod
Re: Leaked Audio: I Lost All The Respect I Had For Peter Obi - Noble Igwe's Sarcasm by Bigshots001(m): 9:44am On Apr 04, 2023
salih74:
THANK YOU DADDY. Easterners with no brains to understand sacarsm

YOU'RE WELCOME MY BOY, whoever you're,I don't think you're more intelligent than the easterners,go on hating bro!
Re: Leaked Audio: I Lost All The Respect I Had For Peter Obi - Noble Igwe's Sarcasm by salih74(m): 11:21am On Apr 04, 2023
Bigshots001:

YOU'RE WELCOME MY BOY, whoever you're,I don't think you're more intelligent than the easterners,go on hating bro!
You mean people who cannot think for themselves 🤣😂😂

Re: Leaked Audio: I Lost All The Respect I Had For Peter Obi - Noble Igwe's Sarcasm by Bigshots001(m): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
salih74:

You mean people who cannot think for themselves 🤣😂😂

Go and play with your mate boy,I don't have time to this with you.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Lost All The Respect I Had For Peter Obi - Noble Igwe's Sarcasm by salih74(m): 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
Bigshots001:

Go and play with your mate boy,I don't have time to this with you.

Re: Leaked Audio: I Lost All The Respect I Had For Peter Obi - Noble Igwe's Sarcasm by ManOfMan: 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
mightyhaze:
Obi is an Enigma...

A clean man..

If this edited nonsense is all that could be found after 3 months of bugging his line.. then Nigerians believe me .. this man is the best

Absolutely the best

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. / Those Who Think Anamabra Government Can't Fund Railway Line Checkout(photos) / Mohbad Mom And Dad At Police Office For Questioning As Investigation Begin - Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.