Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. (3221 Views)

Fayose Withdraw His Membership Of PDP Zoning Committe Over Presidential Ambition / Umahi Ask Judge To Withdraw His Motion For A Stay Of Execution / 'Obasanjo May Withdraw His Support For Atiku' - Anthony Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. by Penguin2: 12:41am On Jun 23, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3IAhnZ-muc
A written version of this news has been posted before on this platform, that a certain group, Coalition of Civil Society Organizations for Tinubu and Shettima organized a press conference and called on Peter Obi and Atiku to withdraw their case from Tribunal and support Tinubu since he (Tinubu) was already implementing the ideas they campaigned with during the elections.

Well, ordinarily nothing would have concerned me with that except that I went through the comments on that post and saw the comments of some Tinubu supporters suggesting that it was a made up story by Obi supporters to score whatever point they think it was meant to score.

That’s why I’ve had to bring the video here so that they can see that while they are on Nairaland grandstanding and arguing blindly, those who don’t lie to themselves and are aware of the goings on in the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal have seen that things are looking more and more bleak for Tinubu which is why they have chosen to deploy psychological manipulation to the issue by trying to paint Obi and Atiku as looking after self glory and not national and patriotic pursuit.

The conference had almost all the major media platforms present; from NTA to Channels to Arise, etc.

Now, I ask Tinubu supporters, did Obi organize all that just to pretend that Tinubu is jittery of the happenings in the Tribunal?

Or do you now agree that, away from your fake pretenses, the future is bleak for Tinubu and his illegitimate mandate which is why you people are now deploying media psychological manipulation to twist issues?

See, like I said many times, we shall overwhelm the judiciary with evidence until they have no option than to do justice.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. by tolue42(m): 12:57am On Jun 23, 2023
"Things are looking more and more bleak for Tinubu " , so in all honesty, you still believe Obi or Atiku won the election despite all the jokes and comedy Obis people are perpetrating in the tribunal? Most especially Obi's witnesses? Please wake up..nothing on earth will truncate Tinubus government.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. by Eriggs: 1:08am On Jun 23, 2023
See, like I said many times, we shall overwhelm the judiciary with evidence until they have no option than to do justice.
One day una go find una obi manhood wey lost

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. by Shikini: 1:31am On Jun 23, 2023
Shameless women

3 Likes

Re: Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. by princeade86(m): 1:39am On Jun 23, 2023
Money exchange hand.
Re: Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. by Naijanascam: 2:02am On Jun 23, 2023
No need watching it ........ asslickers, slaves and begers happy with their slave masters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. by beerfraud: 2:16am On Jun 23, 2023
As if Peter Pandora is greater than Olukayode the Yoruba Muslim CJN

5 Likes

Re: Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. by Laple0541(m): 2:32am On Jun 23, 2023
Obi is the biggest political scammer in Nigeria’s political history, after most of his fake witnesses were made to look stupid at the tribunal, he created a fake group from his failed Labour Party asking him to withdraw a case that has nearly been decided to go against him! Mumu man.

The period had gone when the president wanted a unity government, Mr Bitter Obi should continue with his case, now President Tinubu will only go for the best hands not a third class product like him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. by KingKO22: 3:18am On Jun 23, 2023
Obi will start another crying crying on live program now

Obi manhood should be at Onitsha market if he knws how to search very well, he should find his manhood by December 2037 as head of IPOB district 😂🤣😀

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. by IVORY2009(m): 3:33am On Jun 23, 2023
grin
Re: Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. by Nobody: 4:43am On Jun 23, 2023
The few days that tinubu has resumed he is already choking us with his wicked policy.All these coalitions are looking for an appointment in the vacant board that tinubu has dissolve.
Make God rescue Nigeria from a narcotic pusher before he sends Nigerians into depression.
Even his pre election supporters have suddenly go on a sabbatical leave because of hunger.

9 Likes

Re: Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. by ican2020: 5:06am On Jun 23, 2023
They are not tired of suffering

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. by adecz: 5:13am On Jun 23, 2023
They should allow the process take
It's logical course🆗 ❗️❗️

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. by Racoon(m): 5:15am On Jun 23, 2023
See as bastards are neighing like a horse on heat. They begged people to accept an illegality. Then threatened when we became civil to go to court. After being in court, they have been employing subterfuge and episonage to impede proceedings.

Now started paying mushroom groups to solicit diplomacy. Seems they are still oblivious of the reality unfolding before them @ the PEPT.

All evidence of a rigged election are standing against INEC and Tinubu with the incongruent data, denials, counter denial of duly certified INEC own documents and numerous self-implicating statements by a supposed unbiased electoral umpire.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. by richie240: 5:58am On Jun 23, 2023
#Reverse Psychology.
Did they tell u apc/pbat/shetimma sent them?

Keep organizing phantom 'groups' to pave way for a soft landing for the shame of obi's withdrawal from the tribunal.

We don't want to hear tmr that "obi withdrew from the tribunal bcus dey begged us" o, ehn-ehn!
cool

Penguin2:
A written version of this news has been posted before on this platform, that a certain group, Coalition of Civil Society Organizations for Tinubu and Shettima organized a press conference and called on Peter Obi and Atiku to withdraw their case from Tribunal and support Tinubu since he (Tinubu) was already implementing the ideas they campaigned with during the elections.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. by Godfullsam(m): 6:07am On Jun 23, 2023
How much did Obi pay these ones?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. by Mboi: 6:28am On Jun 23, 2023
beerfraud:
As if Peter Pandora is greater than Olukayode the Yoruba Muslim CJN
Is that your hope? Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 23, 2023
I support them, they are true patriots.

But let those looking for lost manhood to continue looking for their manhood, the court will disgrace them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. by descarado: 6:35am On Jun 23, 2023
Racoon:
Yes! We will sir @ , NLpoliceman and Eriggs. By then, the shame and disgrace you lots will suffer will be unprecedented. Supporter of the operators of the structure of corruption and criminality.
Only one person get 3 accounts?

Can't these people go out there and find work?
If asked by people, they will claim they are working.
Very lazy lots.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. by Penguin2: 7:26am On Jun 23, 2023
tolue42:
"Things are looking more and more bleak for Tinubu " , so in all honesty, you still believe Obi or Atiku won the election despite all the jokes and comedy Obis people are perpetrating in the tribunal? Most especially Obi's witnesses? Please wake up..nothing on earth will truncate Tinubus government.
Yeah, there we go again.

You remember when you people said Obi can’t win a single LGA during the election?

When u finally accepted that Obi could win his LGA, you moved to claim that he cannot win a single state; that Atiku will win Anambra.

When you realized Obi will win Anambra, you changed it to “he will not get up to 1 million votes”.

Now, guess what, you were so wrong like we told you that you were then.

Not only did get more than 6million votes, he won the election but got rigged out by INEC.

Now, we are telling you as usual that Obi will recover his mandate from the court but you are back to your usual rhetorics.

Hope you don’t kill the judges when the time comes.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. by zinaunreal(m): 7:46am On Jun 23, 2023
tolue42:

Yes obi stands a chance. You're still in slumber

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. by Newton2024: 7:51am On Jun 23, 2023
My joy is that Tinubu's surpporters can't deny he is a documented criminal both home and abroad. Such a man can never bring good governance.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. by walex2(m): 7:53am On Jun 23, 2023
Penguin2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3IAhnZ-muc

Well, ordinarily nothing would have concerned me with that except that I went through the comments on that post and saw the comments of some Tinubu supporters suggesting that it was a made up story by Obi supporters to score whatever point they think it was meant to score.

That’s why I’ve had to bring the video here so that they can see that while they are on Nairaland grandstanding and arguing blindly, those who don’t lie to themselves and are aware of the goings on in the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal have seen that things are looking more and more bleak for Tinubu which is why they have chosen to deploy psychological manipulation to the issue by trying to paint Obi and Atiku as looking after self glory and not national and patriotic pursuit.

The conference had almost all the major media platforms present; from NTA to Channels to Arise, etc.

Now, I ask Tinubu supporters, did Obi organize all that just to pretend that Tinubu is jittery of the happenings in the Tribunal?

Or do you now agree that, away from your fake pretenses, the future is bleak for Tinubu and his illegitimate mandate which is why you people are now deploying media psychological manipulation to twist issues?

Did TINUBU or Settima send them? Pls my name is walex 2 quote me on this forum if either Atiku or Obi win at just the tribunal I will give you 50k , if either Atiku or Obi win at Supreme Court I will give you 70k if either Atiku or Obi win at both Tribunal and Supreme Court I will give you 100k. Check my details I registered my account in 2008 am not part of these small boys that make noise here. We told you Tinubu would win at primary you said no, we told you obi can't win you argued, we told you Tinubu is president comes may 29th you said he will never be sworn in, we told you both Obi and Atiku had no case you said lailai, we told you Abuja votes are not superior to Edo or Anambra votes you said no that a person must ha have 25 percent in Abuja even after meeting the 25 States requirements. Continue to wail we awaits Tribunal judgement by August while we awaits supreme court judgement by October this year. Till then let continue to enjoy Tinubu govt while I will give all of you another wotowoto after the judgement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. by beerfraud: 8:06am On Jun 23, 2023
Mboi:

Is that your hope? Sorry.
yes
Re: Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. by Musrataman(m): 8:10am On Jun 23, 2023
tolue42:

They are local people shun them
Re: Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. by AfonjaScud: 9:01am On Jun 23, 2023
Laple0541:
Obi is the biggest political scammer in Nigeria’s political history, after most of his fake witnesses were made to look stupid at the tribunal, he created a fake group from his failed Labour Party asking him to withdraw a case that has nearly been decided to go against him! Mumu man.

The period had gone when the president wanted a unity government, Mr Bitter Obi should continue with his case, now President Tinubu will only go for the best hands not a third class product like him.

Excellent
Re: Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. by AfonjaScud: 9:03am On Jun 23, 2023
Obidient-crrated group for propaganda when Obi and his minionssaw the case stack against them
Yóu can't deceive wise people.
We're miles ahead of you people.
Re: Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. by ganisucks(f): 9:09am On Jun 23, 2023
The people who carry Baba dead on arrival presidency on their head so much are followers of Goodluck Jonathan. And that's because they know what's up. But, as for SWAGA, those ones are living in ivory towers. Those ones are so deluded and naive, they don't know zilch. Wike and co know there's fire on the mountain. That's why he's sponsoring Arabambi and Apapa.
Re: Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. by keymatt(m): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2023
Go to Court! Go to Court!! GO TO COURT!!! Them agbados scream at Peter the Rock.
As a law abiding citizen, unlike buhari who unleashed the baboon and dog blood theory on innocent Nigerians, Obi obeyed and went to court.
Now the same group of agbados are begging him to withdraw his case. grin what has changed? God is indeed wonderful cool These unfortunate agbadorians should know that it's not Obi alone that went to court, it's Nigerians who massively voted for him that went to court to retrieve back our stolen mandate 😎

We'll not rest until we reclaim back our stolen mandate. 😎

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. by ganisucks(f): 9:13am On Jun 23, 2023
Shikini:
Shameless women
She even went on Arise TV, and was talking all manners of nonsense about joining hands to help Tinubu succeed. Ngozi Alegbu and her co-host were just laughing at her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangers Of Supreme Court Affirming Tinubu / Edo Now A Reference Point For Education Reforms In Africa Says Obaseki / Oyebanji Lauds Outgoing LG Bosses Over Good Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.