Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

I Am Not Breathing – Lady Screams As She Demands To Be Taken Off A Local Flight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Not Breathing – Lady Screams As She Demands To Be Taken Off A Local Flight (344 Views)

Help! I Got Bitten By A Local Dog / COVID-19: Madagascar Demands N78,200,000 From Nigeria For Herbal Drugs / #coronavirus: See How Much Each Breathing Machine ICU Ventilator Costs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Breathing – Lady Screams As She Demands To Be Taken Off A Local Flight by Ronky001(f): 11:44am On Apr 03, 2023
https://gisthubnaija.com/
A video of a lady demanding to be evacuated from a local flight in Nigeria has made the rounds on social media.

As seen in the video below, the lady who could be heard shouting insisted she was not breathing well and needed to leave. The cabin crew members were however resisting her attempts to disembark from the plane, as they prevented her from moving. They told her to hold on as the air conditioners on the plane would soon start working and would aid her to breathe well.

The lady got angry and started to hit the crew members, insisting they allow her to disembark as she wasn’t breathing well and was uncomfortable.

Watch the Video. https://gisthubnaija.com/video-i-am-not-breathing-lady-screams-as-she-demands-to-be-taken-off-a-local-flight/

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Breathing – Lady Screams As She Demands To Be Taken Off A Local Flight by imoh4king(m): 11:47am On Apr 03, 2023
First to comment.
Re: I Am Not Breathing – Lady Screams As She Demands To Be Taken Off A Local Flight by dominique(f): 11:48am On Apr 03, 2023
I can totally relate. Some of us can't cope without fresh air for long. The plane was probably static for more than 10 minutes with at least 60 passengers taking up to limited oxygen, not as if one can open the windows to allow fresh air come in. That's enough to make someone who is borderline asthmatic very uncomfortable.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Breathing – Lady Screams As She Demands To Be Taken Off A Local Flight by JasonScoolari: 11:58am On Apr 03, 2023
E nor go pass Air Peace....

My last and final experience with this guys was not a pleasant one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Advise Would You Give Nigerian Pharmacist & Doctors / Nigeria Is World’s Second Nation With High Maternal, Child Deaths – Report / My Chest Hurt While Eating Food And Drinking Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.