Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

What Advise Would You Give Nigerian Pharmacist & Doctors - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Advise Would You Give Nigerian Pharmacist & Doctors (345 Views)

Nigerian Pharmacist, Ben Amodu, Formulates Cure For COVID-19 / Nigerian Pharmacist Develops Vaccine For Covid-19 / Henry Uche Ukah, A Nigerian Pharmacist, Interviewed By Russian TV Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Advise Would You Give Nigerian Pharmacist & Doctors by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:30am On Apr 18, 2023
Advise them

Because they will need it
Re: What Advise Would You Give Nigerian Pharmacist & Doctors by Strafudeen: 6:39am On Apr 18, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Advise them

What is the problem this early morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Advise Would You Give Nigerian Pharmacist & Doctors by KanwuliaExtra: 6:41am On Apr 18, 2023
JAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Let them eat themselves in the SHYTEHOLE OF NO RETURN.

Nigerians have tried peace. . . no way.
Let the Chadians and Guineans take over Nigeria please.

Looking forward to burning. . . . not tearing my Nigerian Passport.
Nigeria has finally gone to the dogs under APC and BUHARIDIOTS!
Re: What Advise Would You Give Nigerian Pharmacist & Doctors by sonature1: 6:48am On Apr 18, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Nigeria is no longer attractive to her African neighbours. They are looking for alternatives.

Buhari and APC have totally destroyed Nigeria's economy.

Despite that, they unleashed a large contingent of nitwits online to attack and gaslight people who criticize them.

Nigeria has never been this bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Advise Would You Give Nigerian Pharmacist & Doctors by KanwuliaExtra: 6:51am On Apr 18, 2023
sonature1:

Nigeria is no longer attractive to her African neighbours. They are looking for alternatives.

Despite that, they unleashed a large contingent of nitwits online to attack and gaslight people who criticize them.

Then tell awon-agbero MC Oluomodo-didirins, Keyamolodo and Gbajabandits dem children to come back from 'the abroad' to take over Nigiera. grin
Abi na only dem fit japa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Advise Would You Give Nigerian Pharmacist & Doctors by DMCY: 7:02am On Apr 18, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Advise them

I believe the 5yrs proposed visa ban on them is quite good if and only if FG can bring alive the health sector from the deprecated state it is today, cause why would you enjoy subsidized studentship and won’t want to work for your country

1 Like

Re: What Advise Would You Give Nigerian Pharmacist & Doctors by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:45am On Apr 18, 2023
Are you not following the news

Strafudeen:

What is the problem this early morning
Re: What Advise Would You Give Nigerian Pharmacist & Doctors by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:45am On Apr 18, 2023
I get your point but I strongly disagree

The Government did them wrong

DMCY:

I believe the 5yrs proposed visa ban on them is quite good if and only if FG can bring alive the health sector from the deprecated state it is today, cause why would you enjoy subsidized studentship and won’t want to work for your country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Advise Would You Give Nigerian Pharmacist & Doctors by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:46am On Apr 18, 2023
Deep

KanwuliaExtra:

Then Keyamo and Gbajabandits children come back from 'the abroad' to take over Nigiera. grin
Abi na only dem fit japa?
Re: What Advise Would You Give Nigerian Pharmacist & Doctors by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:46am On Apr 18, 2023
I agree with you

sonature1:

It is well

KanwuliaExtra:

(1) (Reply)

What Is Diabetes Disease And Its Treatment / Please Advise On Best Ointment For Vitiligo / High Sugar Level Kills: 4 Signs That Show You Are Consuming Too Much Sugar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.