Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why (48358 Views)

#ENDSARS: Leave Peter Obi Out Of Ezu River Corpses, SARS Murdered Them— MASSOB / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says / Buhari Admin Should Face Transparency International & Leave GEJ Alone - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by success2me(f): 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
Go and sit down, fake lying irrelevant talkative
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by patrickcollins: 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
RexTramadol1:

At least, he isn’t svckin daddy’s blockus
When the blockus u mentioned is wrapped with adult p*mpers
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by RexTramadol1: 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
patrickcollins:
When the blockus u mentioned is wrapped with adult p*mpers

Yea… you’re right.

Now, go to daddy.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by Sizwezi: 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
RexTramadol1:

Great men don’t daddy great men.

With this response, one can tell you don’t know the meaning of honour. But it’s okay, you go dey alright.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by Sizwezi: 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
Timmi:

TINUBU will respond to the petition tribunal and not online to nonentities like the obizombies

😂. Ok He should, before dem pursue am comot for France.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by RexTramadol1: 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
Sizwezi:

With this response, one can tell you don’t know the meaning of honour. But it’s okay, you go dey alright.

Simping has no honor, it brings disrepute.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by patrickcollins: 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
RexTramadol1:

Yea… you’re right.

Now, go to daddy.
I would have but our daddy is still in France engaging in 10 seconds walk on street of Paris, though he is coming with Agbado
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by joba4luv: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
Either you leave him or not one thing is certain that you will witness the goods of this country but won't be alive to benefit from it
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by mightyhaze: 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
Eniitankorede:
The Electoral Act says nobody must use religion or ethnicity to campaign. Peter Obi is deep shit. How can he survive this ordeal?
u no too bright

Even if the audio is real 100 percent ,not doctored.. how does private phone call equate campaign??

Plus did electoral act say people should manipulate bvas and allocate votes?

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by RecessionistPMB: 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
Eniitankorede:
The Electoral Act says nobody must use religion or ethnicity to campaign. Peter Obi is deep shit. How can he survive this ordeal?

Tinubu that said it's the turn of Yoruba didn't break any law, ode...
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by Sizwezi: 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
RexTramadol1:

Simping has no honor, it brings disrepute.

You and I know he ain’t no simp. You just don’t worry, e nor try again. 😁
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by Chucks13: 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
But Atiku and okowa audio was not deep fake only Obi and Oyedepo are deep fake isn't?
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by diggindeep: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
If the fake audio recording is real, can we please hear the full version of their discussions?
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by Sammy5413(m): 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tell your master the drug lord that
When they're done whyning and throwing propaganda up and down, the court case is still waiting and that got two weeks to respond
Golan007:
Obhidiots don suffer.

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by RexTramadol1: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
Sizwezi:

You and I know he ain’t no simp. You just don’t worry, e nor try again. 😁

He ain’t no what

Why hasn’t he tweeted since it came out?

What simps do.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by RexTramadol1: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
patrickcollins:
I would have but our daddy is still in France engaging in 10 seconds walk on street of Paris, though he is coming with Agbado

The winning daddy is not your daddy.

The simp is your guy.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by bionixs: 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Noerection:

Reno Omokri no get joy
why would someone who enormously narrowed his chances of returning to Nigeria, deserve his sympathy?

If it is a lie , let some tell me that particular offense mr Obi committed against him ? Was it a business gone wrong? If it is business, what business?

I had always known that redeeming a lost nation like Nigeria will not be easy as the messiah would risk crucification
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by achimendy(m): 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Eniitankorede:

Electoral act that was perverted by mumu Yakubu......
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by Golan007: 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
Sammy5413:
Tell your master the drug lord that
When they're done whyning and throwing propaganda up and down, the court case is still waiting and that got two weeks to respond

grin

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by Sizwezi: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
RexTramadol1:

He ain’t no what

Why hasn’t he tweeted since it came out?

What simps do.

Your President select Dey hide , no fit come simple debate and you Dey call Man of the people simp ? Bros , rest. Comot for Iseyin make better breeze blow you.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by zoghys: 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
ganisucks:

Lies. Jonathan is trying to detach himself from the Tinubu alliance. Na lie, he is involved. Him, his wife, the Odilis, Wike and Tinubu entered into an alliance to beat OBJ. But Baba pass them, now that victory is coming to Obi, GEJ wants to cut loose and run. No one should fall for it. Deji Adeyanju, Reno Omokri, Wike are all Jonathan boys. They wouldn't move a pin, without Jonathan giving the go ahead. Because of pride and Badbelle, Jonathan took sides against the people. No one should forget.

Abeg shut up joor, you dey in front of your computer dey judge 9ja matter as if you dey do meeting with them every now and then.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by RexTramadol1: 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2023
Sizwezi:

Your President select Dey hide , no fit come simple debate and you Dey call Man of the people simp ? Bros , rest. Comot for Iseyin make better breeze blow you.

Infact say e no come debate na doings

Simps can’t try it… cos they fear to lose votes

Real G say… I don’t care if you won’t vote for me, I ain’t coming to no planned debates.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by orazx: 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
Noerection:
yes Daddy

Yes Daddy Vs Wet Daddy

Pick one

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by Owontime: 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
We showed Obidients and IPOB that we are their masters.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by patrickcollins: 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
RexTramadol1:

The winning daddy is not your daddy.

The simp is your guy.
the seize it, hijack it, cart and run away with it can never be a winning daddy
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by Pacyrus(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
Toddlers have finally dominated S/media. What a mirage of juvenile delinquency.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by onuman: 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
Noerection:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1642815847663124480?cxt=HHwWgIC-9eaTuswtAAAA

But who and what does this Reno Omokri thinks he is, for jees sake?
If he is someone worthy of mention, he should have proved that by condemning Tinubu's all Muslims presidential ticket and forgery of Christian Bishops that Tinubu engaged for Hashim Shettima - two events that proved Tinubu is in war political campaign against Christians in Nigeria.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by Sizwezi: 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
RexTramadol1:

Infact say e no come debate na doings

Simps can’t try it… cos they fear to lose votes

Real G say… I don’t care if you won’t vote for me, I ain’t coming to no planned debates.

Naso dem Dey use know dullards 😂. Balablu. Level playing field, nor level. I nor blame am, na Yakubu I blame , but not worry , e go still meet am for front.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by thirdi(m): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Chucks13:

That does not interes me what interest me now is:

Did Kenneth Okonkwo not confirmed the audio, yes or no?

Did Oyedepo deny it?

Is the audio not fact checked and was confirmed authentic?

Did obi deny it?

Pls bro leave story ok the damage is done already.
You have this answers already. Follow your heart ❤️
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by sirchim(m): 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
Wutinky:

WHO TAKE THAT USELESS THING SERIOUS, HE IS ALREADY RUNNING OUT OF GAS
You forgot to put it this way "A very USELESS thing."
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by JOemmy(m): 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
Who still gives this unstable hungry idiot attention who is he to give obi sympathy? Obi and his team doesn't even care if he even exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram / Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" / Insecurity: Obaseki Declares Curfew In Edo, As Army Begins Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.