Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why (48372 Views)

#ENDSARS: Leave Peter Obi Out Of Ezu River Corpses, SARS Murdered Them— MASSOB / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says / Buhari Admin Should Face Transparency International & Leave GEJ Alone - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by Chucks13: 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
RecessionistPMB:
[color=#006600][/color]

Tinubu that said it's the turn of Yoruba didn't break any law, ode...

No hedidnt break any law because he wasn't directly calling for war against anyone religion or tribe he only spoke his mind about his tribe so nothing stopped to do likewise rather than using religion as his mantle for electoral battle bro its wrong pls I have no problem with obi person but pls this evidence against him is too sensitive and damning
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by texas1990(m): 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
Wutinky:

YES DADDY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin YOUR TEARS IS SO DELICIOUS
Thank you daddy
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by Simplythebest: 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
Muslim Muslim ticket is work?
Eniitankorede:
The Electoral Act says nobody must use religion or ethnicity to campaign. Peter Obi is deep shit. How can he survive this ordeal?
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by Web2020: 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
If you would not leave him alone, what would you have done
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by rummmy: 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
Eniitankorede:
The Electoral Act says nobody must use religion or ethnicity to campaign. Peter Obi is deep shit. How can he survive this ordeal?
Muslim Muslim is what my friend?
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by incentive: 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tinubu have the right to reject northern Christians and pick a fellow Muslim as running mate as a political strategy.

Tinubu have the right to be going from one Northern state to another donating rice, donating beans, donating millions, donating food for Ramadan, going to Mosques, videoing himself worshipping in Northern Mosques, picking Northern Muslim as VP, gallivanting the world with Muslims as his core campaign team members, denying and defending Fulani herdsmen attacks even to his fellow Yorubas, defending Ondo Church massacre as just ordinary attack just because he want core Northern Muslims to vote for him, and it is very okay to APC supporters of evil and some so called lily livered Nigerian Christians who don't know their faith.

Tinubu also have the right to ignore Christian supporters in the North during his campaign rallies to start reciting Muslim prayers as a campaign strategy to win core Northern Muslim votes and its perfectly okay to APC supporters of evil, but Peter Obi a Christian going to Churches to seek for prayer and support or calling his religious leader for prayer is a taboo. May God visit all you supporters of evil.

Despite the fact that Incumbent President Buhari is a Muslim, Senate President Muslim, CJN Muslim, ruling party chairman Muslim, Chief of Army staff Muslim, IG of Police Muslim, Head of DSS Muslim, INEC Chairman Muslim, Speaker of House Muslim, ruling party presidential candidate Muslim, ruling party running mate Muslim, Head of Nigerian Prisons Muslim, Customs Comptroller Muslim, Immigration Comptroller Muslim, Civil Defense boss Muslim.

Can Muslims accept this arrangement in Nigeria if all the aforementioned positions were occupied by Christians, let's say the truth, won't Muslims born down Nigeria?

APC declared Jihad in Nigeria but some Christians are still sleeping on a moving bike, eyes go soon clear.

Meanwhile, Peter Obi's so called leaked call with Bishop Oyedepo has no incriminating evidence other than a devout Christian calling on his religious leader for prayers and support. Or did you people expect Peter Obi to call Kano abi Sokoto Imams that never gave him a listening ear? In Christianity right from the Bible stories, Christians always relied on God even when going to battle. Kings always called on their Priests for special prayers before heading to a battlefield, so Peter Obi did amazingly and Daddy Oyedepo acted like a true spiritual leader he is as he continued to pray in the name of Jesus Christ throughout the call, Bishop Oyedepo even said in the so called call that all Nigerians have equal stake in Nigeria and that a sickling nation like Nigeria will require a strong and healthy personality,
Anyone whose source of wealth can not be verified should not have access to governance especially a dying country like Nigeria, so you see, where is the lie in what Oyedepo or Obi allegedly said if we assume to call to be real?

They have searched and searched Peter Obi thoroughly and found no single dirt, reason they are trying to distract Nigerians by trying hard to paint Peter Obi as Christian religious candidate to incite Muslims against supporting him.

Peter Obi won the election, if not why all these abracadabra after the election is over? Use your brain....Peter Obi won 2023 Presidential election clean and clear but APC ruling party used their power of incumbency to truncate it but lets watch and see what the supreme court will do even though many don't expect anything positive from a supreme court headed by one of the most corrupt judges in Nigeria.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by GodisFirst: 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
The transgendered goat that recently apologised to Peter Obi thinking he will be baptised into Obidient so that he can infiltrate into the movement, but when he realised that no one takes him serious anymore, he decided to use this last opportunity to strike not knowing that the APC fake Audio strategy was dead on arrival. After the wasteful strike, he decided to play a fast one claiming that his former leader told him what we don't know and don't want to hear. I bet you that his former leader is ashamed of being linked to Reno the swine and did not tell him anything.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by Invitationn: 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
The silent PO and his campaign team is giving the fugitive Reno is peppering him so much. He has tried all he can to get the attention of PO all to no avail.

Reno, PO can not condensend so low to your level as a boy he was paying salary before.
Obviously, Obi was caught in the cold and has got frostbite now. He cannot type again on twitter 😅
He’s lost his ability to react or speak.
Pandora cannot even congratulate Anthony Joshua!😅
How could he honestly?🤷🏾‍♂️
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by chikason22(m): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
Noerection:
yes Daddy
So that deep fake audio is what you people cooked from your Whatsapp group. Hahahahahaha. Una too full. I a not buying that. That mandate must be returned by Thiéfnubu whether una like am or not
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by Poleski: 12:48am On Apr 04, 2023
Coming from a fugitive who stole public money and ran to the UK.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by chaloskyx: 2:41am On Apr 04, 2023
Awww relax you and your former leader are both agents of the same occultic group of elites who oppress Nigeria we know you guys now its only that Nigerians are to stupid to see cause i don't understand how an agent of darkness is friends with the agent of light its never that way both are two opposing forces for them to be friends it means only one thing Daddy is part of the occultic oppressive circle its like a cult member telling another one that because they belong to the same cult i would not say anything to you as you a a high member of the occultic political elites
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by 2ru9jaman: 8:08am On Apr 04, 2023
YES DADDY, THANK YOU DADDY.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by Noerection: 11:22am On Apr 04, 2023
chikason22:

So that deep fake audio is what you people cooked from your Whatsapp group. Hahahahahaha. Una too full. I a not buying that. That mandate must be returned by Thiéfnubu whether una like am or not
okay daddy
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by RecessionistPMB: 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
Chucks13:

No hedidnt break any law because he wasn't directly calling for war against anyone religion or tribe he only spoke his mind about his tribe so nothing stopped to do likewise rather than using religion as his mantle for electoral battle bro its wrong pls I have no problem with obi person but pls this evidence against him is too sensitive and damning
[color=#006600][/color]

Was obi calling for war? If yes, pls can you explicitly show proof?
And what's the difference between using religion to campaign and using ethnicity?
Who do you honestly think is more divisive between the two characters?

Remember, obi has publicly said at different times that people should not vote for him because he is igbo or a Christian.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by Chucks13: 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
RecessionistPMB:
[color=#006600][/color]

Was obi calling for war? If yes, pls can you explicitly show proof?
And what's the difference between using religion to campaign and using ethnicity?
Who do you honestly think is more divisive between the two characters?

Remember, obi has publicly said at different times that people should not vote for him because he is igbo or a Christian.

Bro this your online tribunal ain't working. Evidence of the audio tape is everywhere and he never debunked it till now. However, obi is guilty of tribal and religious political base at the same time, you his supporters killed it all so focus on obi mistakes and your mistakes.

The truth is obi advisers are poorly crafted and poorly trained. In politics you don't shunned and bluffed some people in a complex society like Nigeria if you do you will be bitten by cobra, Nigeria is not Kenya or Lesotho obi and you his supporters are using as motivational platform.

Calm your nerve down ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator / Sanusi Regains Freedom, Leaves Awe (Video) / Sa'idu Afaka Buhari's Driver Was Detained By DSS For Tricking The President - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.