Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Mr Osenwa -check your moderators they are very bias and full of rage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Osenwa -check your moderators they are very bias and full of rage (587 Views)

Seun Osenwa / Nairaland Just Confirmed To Be A Very Bias Platform / โ€˜Days Of Rageโ€™: Soworeโ€™s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Osenwa -check your moderators they are very bias and full of rage by Kpompey2: 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
Seun Osenwa, we are here because we believed in justice, fairness, and equity. I am Kpompey and I have to open a new account, Kpompey 2 to lodge this complaint. I put it to you that some of your moderators are very bias, and full of rage. I am a Nigerian and I believed the best candidate have won this election. And as long as I want the best for my country, I could say it at 99% confidence level that this is the best election in Nigeria since we returned to democracy in 1999. Now, I observed that my account Kpompey was banned for a comment that was not even attributed to me. The statement was not from me and does not even reflect anything about me, check all antecedents. I urge you to look into this and call them to order. Life is by choice, and you don't expect us to accept your candidate, when we know we have a better candidate already. I cast my vote for someone who will point to his achievements against someone who provide unverified statistics, as we know, Africans don't keep data. I might go to the court grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, if this issue is not well addressed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Osenwa -check your moderators they are very bias and full of rage by Felabrity: 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
It's like you were disturbing the peace of nairaland and using slur words

You didn't tell us what you wrote

You are free to vote Sowore but stop castigating people tribes
Re: Mr Osenwa -check your moderators they are very bias and full of rage by LeoDeKing: 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
Similar injustice has happened to me twice on the forum. In both cases, I was insulted, then I tagged the appropriate mods. Instead of sanctioned the rule breaker, I was banned and the reason for the ban was exactly the words of insult against me by the member I had reported. Kinda punishing me for the offence of the member.

Yet, seun is even creating a thread that talking about justice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Osenwa -check your moderators they are very bias and full of rage by Davash222(m): 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
Wails of a BATist grin

Ride on Seun. We dey your back.

Sanity 1

Werey 0

1 Like

Re: Mr Osenwa -check your moderators they are very bias and full of rage by totit: 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
Loool

My account just got unbanned and do you what why I was banned? Because one AKpu eater and Akpu eater fatty fla.th.ead reported me to another Akpu eating mod that sees everything wrong in defending my tribe.

Just forgo, but don't stop fighting for your right and defending what you believe in cos no one can stop you if you don't stop.

Lmaooo grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Osenwa -check your moderators they are very bias and full of rage by OneCandleAway(f): 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
Osenwa ke?

Seun have you changed tribe this one they've changed your surname for you.

1 Like

Re: Mr Osenwa -check your moderators they are very bias and full of rage by Jostoman: 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
I am the most insulted member of this nairaland, those BAT supporters will insult my father and mother but i have never report anybody on this forum.

To the mode that ban me yesterday for no reason thank you o.

1 Like

Re: Mr Osenwa -check your moderators they are very bias and full of rage by Finestgurlie(f): 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
Felabrity:
It's like you were disturbing the peace of nairaland and using slur words

You didn't tell us what you wrote

You are free to vote Sowore but stop castigating people tribes
lol
most of them don't know the new rules
Nairaland have moved on from being a dumping ground for trolls and bigots thanks to Seun and honorable mods

1 Like

Re: Mr Osenwa -check your moderators they are very bias and full of rage by Iceberg3: 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
Kpompey2:
Seun Osenwa, we are here because we believed in justice, fairness, and equity. I am Kpompey and I have to open a new account, Kpompey 2 to lodge this complaint. I put it to you that some of your moderators are very bias, and full of rage. I am a Nigerian and I believed the best candidate have won this election. And as long as I want the best for my country, I could say it at 99% confidence level that this is the best election in Nigeria since we returned to democracy in 1999. Now, I observed that my account Kpompey was banned for a comment that was not even attributed to me. The statement was not from me and does not even reflect anything about me, check all antecedents. I urge you to look into this and call them to order. Life is by choice, and you don't expect us to accept your candidate, when we know we have a better candidate already. I cast my vote for someone who will point to his achievements against someone who provide unverified statistics, as we know, Africans don't keep data. I might go to the court grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, if this issue is not well addressed.
You are even very bold to come on here and call seun and the mods out using an alternate handle in clear violation of rule 19 and 20.
Seun mynd44 lalasticlala if the penalty for breaking the rules ain't carried out on this arrogant person then all what he is accusing you of are true.

1 Like

Re: Mr Osenwa -check your moderators they are very bias and full of rage by Wutinky: 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Similar injustice has happened to me twice on the forum. In both cases, I was insulted, then I tagged the appropriate mods. Instead of sanctioned the rule breaker, I was banned and the reason for the ban was exactly the words of insult against me by the member I had reported. Kinda punishing me for the offence of the member.

Keep running around with your insults, I thought you should be celebrating by now after your drug lord was declared winner of the election , you will soon get banned for all your insult and wailing since last Saturday and today

1 Like

Re: Mr Osenwa -check your moderators they are very bias and full of rage by achiever12: 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
Kpompey2:

They did this to me too. The mods banned me for a comment made by someone else. I reported to the mods, but they ignored my message. grin

And if seun cares to know, Mynd44 has given himself the identity of an APC biased mod.

1 Like

Re: Mr Osenwa -check your moderators they are very bias and full of rage by achiever12: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Just imagine leodeking, the renowned national traitor, who takes pride in tribal bigotry now complaining of injustice. shocked

This world has really turned upside down. shocked

Very soon, armed robbers will be organizing seminars on why armed robbery is not good. grin

2 Likes

Re: Mr Osenwa -check your moderators they are very bias and full of rage by VinnyBaba: 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
totit:
Loool

My account just got unbanned and do you what why I was banned? Because one AKpu eater and Akpu eater fatty fla.th.ead reported me to another Akpu eating mod that sees everything wrong in defending my tribe.

Just forgo, but don't stop fighting for your right and defending what you believe in cos no one can stop you if you don't stop.

Lmaooo grin grin

Y refer to a person as Akpu Eater?..๐Ÿ˜•

U means you are a useless, BLOODY TRIBALIST, dat deserved even more than Banning. angry

FYI, In my hood in Warri, Urhobos, Ijaws, Isokos,etc, we all eat Akpu.
With Banga soup or Egusi soup. ๐Ÿ˜ cool
Re: Mr Osenwa -check your moderators they are very bias and full of rage by victorDanladi: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
Seun osewa is a bastard.

Ban me!
Re: Mr Osenwa -check your moderators they are very bias and full of rage by alade00: 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
They banned my tamdun account too

1 Like

Re: Mr Osenwa -check your moderators they are very bias and full of rage by raskymonojendor: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
Who the hell is Osenwa. Since when did Seun become Osenwa grin
Re: Mr Osenwa -check your moderators they are very bias and full of rage by raskymonojendor: 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
Jostoman:
I am the most insulted member of this nairaland, those BAT supporters will insult my father and mother but i have never report anybody on this forum.

To the mode that ban me yesterday for no reason thank you o.
You are being sarcastic right. Cos we all know that LP and Obidients are the king of insults.

We remember how they insulted the life out of Joke Olu Jacobs and Toyin aihnmakun

1 Like

Re: Mr Osenwa -check your moderators they are very bias and full of rage by raskymonojendor: 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
alade00:
They banned my tamdun account too
Wow grin

I should start getting Raskimonojendor1 to Raskimonojendor20 ready grin

Viewing this topic.

Re: Mr Osenwa -check your moderators they are very bias and full of rage by alade00: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Wow grin

I should start getting Raskimonojendor1 to Raskimonojendor20 ready grin

Viewing this topic.
Better grin
Re: Mr Osenwa -check your moderators they are very bias and full of rage by victorDanladi: 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
VinnyBaba:

See this POORLY trained Fellow. ๐Ÿ˜

And you are Defending APC in another thread. ๐Ÿ˜•

When we say APC/Tinubu supporters are Useless,
Pple will be complaining. sad
Peter OBI is more useless than me and you are more useless than the two of us
Re: Mr Osenwa -check your moderators they are very bias and full of rage by totit: 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Y refer to a person as Akpu Eater?..๐Ÿ˜•

U means you [b]are a useless,[/b]BLOODY TRIBALIST, dat deserved even more than Banning. angry

FYI, In my hood in Warri, Urhobos, Ijaws, Isokos,etc, we all eat Akpu.
With Banga soup or Egusi soup. ๐Ÿ˜ cool

Your English is as terrible and useless as you sound.

No surprise tho. cool
Re: Mr Osenwa -check your moderators they are very bias and full of rage by accordadoga(f): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
Once one Akpu eater reports you to a mod who is also an akpu eater, omo you are finished. cheesy

Dem go ban tire. Some of us get 57 accounts .

Ban this one too, I go still come back cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Binani: No One Should Blame The REC, He Is Simply Following Mahmoud's Footsteps / Seun, Mynd44 Is Pushing APC Propaganda & Fake News To The FP / Ob!dients Denied Access To The Court for constituting nuisance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.