Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,478 members, 7,843,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe, Converts To Islam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe, Converts To Islam (338 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) / Bukky Wright Converts To Christianity, Attends Oyedepo’s Church / Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe, Converts To Islam by Cruztvblog: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
The Popular Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe, has converted to Islam. The actress and her husband, Kazeem Adeoti had hosted friends, colleagues, and family to a Ramadan lecture, at the weekend.

Following after the success of the event, the actress was interviewed where she confirmed leaving Christianity for Islam.

In a viral video, she was seen reintroducing herself with names that included a Muslim title.

She urged Nigerians to address her as Hajia Meenah Mercy Adeoti.

“Insha Allah, My new name is Hajia Meenah Mercy Adeoti. Meenah with the H. I’m so so so excited. I feel fulfilled actually. This is actually my first Ramadan lecture and then Ramadan is one of the pillars of Islam.It’s like gathering people and letting them be aware of what Allah says, so that we can follow the rules that Allah has set. So I’m so happy that people that we called came here,” she said in the video.

See more posts [url] https://cruztvblognaija.com.ng/2023/04/03/nollywood-actress-mercy-aigbe-converts-to-islam/[/url]

Re: Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe, Converts To Islam by dangotesmummy: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
You guys seem to forget she's an actress and she's there for the bag so she's ready to act for as long as the money is coming

(1) (Reply)

It Wasn’t A Skit” Bbnaija’s Saga Makes U-turn After Stating His Proposal To Nini / Alfa Femi Adebayo Explain Why It’s Necessary To Look At The Moon Before Celebrat / How I Got A Job Offer Outside Of Canada (very Easy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.