Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos) (27484 Views)

Why Is President-elect Tinubu Not At Pre Inaugural Lecture? / Dele Momodu: Kola Abiola Bought Me My First Car When He Was 29 (Photos) / Saraki Faults INEC Verdict On Osun Polls, Urges PDP Supporters To Remain Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos) by Front0lane: 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
When do foolish Igbos start telling Nigerians when or how to celebrate their president elect.

Ihateheadslamer:
It looks like breaking of Ramadan Kareem

Stop celebrating tinubu the illegitimate INEC induced president elect tongue

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos) by johnjose68: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
It looks like breaking of Ramadan Kareem

Stop celebrating tinubu the illegitimate INEC induced president elect tongue

Okay daddy
Re: Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos) by Jack500: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
Wutinky:

premium tears loading for the drug lord and his supporters, I can't wait for the wailing, tears and agony on may 29th
I hope they will survive it, if anybody need sniper on 29th of may should not hesitate to send me message on 29th of may 2023
we will be here to support you to end it in peace grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your tears is sweet, you said more than this before the election, you always lose, no doubt
Re: Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos) by odigbosky(m): 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2023
Election when people don day forget about

Abeg anything when Una won do make Una day do...

God just help me
Make I japa
Re: Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
Let the enjoyment go around 😂

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
Lol on a stolen mandate? won't help them
Re: Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos) by Edd76: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
Sponsored by criminal minded individual and this stronghold must collapse. In Jesus name. Amen
Re: Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Some are crying for being foolish while some are celebrating for being intelligent, smart and friendly.

Meanwhile, one lunatic was constituting nuisance in a commercial airplane because Asiwaju won presidential election.

He who laugh last laugh better
Re: Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
Buhari supporters did more and we all know how it ended. cheesy

Sai baba turned to Kai baba. grin grin
Re: Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos) by Wutinky: 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun nlfpmod

Crying with tears all over the thread grin grin grin grin grin grin do you need energy drink?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tinubu and APC... Why are you people trying this hard?!! grin

Just pray and prepare for the outcome of the court proceedings!

Which ever way the Judiciary bends, this is gonna be a difficult ride for Tinubu!
Re: Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos) by Chucks13: 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Some are crying for being foolish while some are celebrating for being intelligent, smart and friendly.

Meanwhile, one lunatic was constituting nuisance in a commercial airplane because Asiwaju won presidential election.

Bro that guy inside the airplane fell my hand big time what a high level of lunacy is that?

To be Frank I have moved on because election was done and dusted, Tinubu is a winner and I don't really think anything can be done about that.

Tinubu played th game smartly and intelligently whereas other party were rejoicing naira swap thinking they have trapped him but he outsmarted them and beat them blue back I respect rugged man like Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
LeoDeKing:

emotional error in Nigeria is a bigger challenge YOU MUST ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT WHATEVER THE NIGERIA CITIZENS DO TODAY THE REWARD IS HERE FOR EVERY NIGERIA CITIZENS
Re: Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos) by Wutinky: 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
Chucks13:

Bro that guy inside the airplane fell my hand big time what a high level of lunacy is that?

To be Frank I have moved on because election was done and dusted, Tinubu is a winner and I don't really think anything can be done about that.

Tinubu played th game smartly and intelligently whereas other party were rejoicing naira swap thinking they have trapped him but he outsmarted them and beat them blue back I respect rugged man like Tinubu.

Tinubu only win inside your empty head nothing else

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos) by BrotherShade: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
😎

These are paid supporters.
No genuine person supports Tinubu without money inducement
We know their type 😎

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos) by salih74(m): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
olatunjiii:
The kleptomania and the drug barons can never be our president, am a yoruba guy and I will never support that drug addicts candidate because he's from my own race
Yes Daddy
Re: Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos) by BrotherShade: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
LeoDeKing:

After returning from Ban, you still get mouth to talk 😎
Re: Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos) by salih74(m): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
olatunjiii:

Mr man don't worry the United States of America is coming for your candidate, US can never allow a drug barons to be a president of this our great country, they are presently working underground to stop the fraudulent inauguration ceremony of the drug barons just watch and see
Thank you Daddy🤣😂😂
Re: Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos) by Tingotoe: 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
olatunjiii:

Mr man don't worry the United States of America is coming for your candidate, US can never allow a drug barons to be a president of this our great country, they are presently working underground to stop the fraudulent inauguration ceremony of the drug barons just watch and see
Yes that's true because Nigeria is the 51st Biafran state of the US. Better resign yourself to Tinubu as your president

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos) by Wutinky: 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
salih74:
Thank you Daddy🤣😂😂

I LOVE MY DARLING DADDY PETER OBI, PLEASE KEEP WAILING IT'S SO DELICIOUS grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos) by chloride6: 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
APC eh? Mad party - Watch Nigerians forget Obi and drink free beer.
Re: Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos) by salih74(m): 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
Wutinky:

I LOVE MY DARLING DADDY PETER OBI, PLEASE KEEP WAILING IT'S SO DELICIOUS grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked
YES DADDY
Re: Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos) by NoreagaTim: 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
The real Noreaga !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari / Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate / Yemi Osinbajo Votes In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.