Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,109 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Pls I Need Suggestions On How To Set Up A Sardine Bread Bakery - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls I Need Suggestions On How To Set Up A Sardine Bread Bakery (606 Views)

How To Start A Lucrative Bread Bakery Business In Nigeria / Start And Own Your Special Loaf Bread Bakery With As Low As 180,000 / How To Start A Bread Bakery Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Suggestions On How To Set Up A Sardine Bread Bakery by Legendrysailor(m): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
Good day nairalanders, pls I need good suggestions on how to set up a sardine bread bakery and the capital required to set up such business. Pls help me, it is very urgent

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Suggestions On How To Set Up A Sardine Bread Bakery by abiolert(m): 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
Just like that, were is your location?
Re: Pls I Need Suggestions On How To Set Up A Sardine Bread Bakery by Legendrysailor(m): 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
abiolert:
Just like that, were is your location?

Portharcourt
Re: Pls I Need Suggestions On How To Set Up A Sardine Bread Bakery by mariahAngel(f): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
Legendrysailor:
Good day nairalanders, pls I need good suggestions on how to set up a sardine bread bakery and the capital required to set up such business. Pls help me, it is very urgent

First work in a bakery, for at least 6months-1yr, to learn the business.
Otherwise...

4 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Suggestions On How To Set Up A Sardine Bread Bakery by Legendrysailor(m): 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
mariahAngel:

Otherwise...

Thanks for ur suggestion
Re: Pls I Need Suggestions On How To Set Up A Sardine Bread Bakery by mariahAngel(f): 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
Legendrysailor:

Thanks for ur suggestion

You're welcome. 👍🏻

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Suggestions On How To Set Up A Sardine Bread Bakery by abiolert(m): 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
Legendrysailor:

Portharcourt
send a dm.
Re: Pls I Need Suggestions On How To Set Up A Sardine Bread Bakery by Legendrysailor(m): 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
abiolert:
send a dm.

I don't have ur number
Re: Pls I Need Suggestions On How To Set Up A Sardine Bread Bakery by Ynix(m): 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
Legendrysailor:
Chat me up on 08184397113 we can chat and have good conversation around your interest and then work through business planning, registration and setting up the project
Re: Pls I Need Suggestions On How To Set Up A Sardine Bread Bakery by Gasayi(m): 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
mariahAngel:

Otherwise...
very correct . Experience matters alot
Re: Pls I Need Suggestions On How To Set Up A Sardine Bread Bakery by Gasayi(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ynix:

Chat me up on 08184397113 we can chat and have good conversation around your interest and then work through business planning, registration and setting up the project
this man self

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Suggestions On How To Set Up A Sardine Bread Bakery by Legendrysailor(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ynix:

Alright thanks
Re: Pls I Need Suggestions On How To Set Up A Sardine Bread Bakery by Okowa042: 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
Legendrysailor:

Starting a bakery from scratch is very demanding and require both huge capital and man power. To procure the oven, mixer, facility, pan, bus, nafdac approval and other equipment needed for Mass production will require a big bag. Not stopping there, you will need a team of at least 3 with experience or that have worked in a bread bakery before to enable a stream less operation. This alone have always proved impossible to get and capital to put them on payroll or pay an existing bread bakery worker above his current salary to convince him leave his current work place for yours.

The best alternative for startups is to find a mini bread bakery around you, meet him for partnership, make him sign a court affidavit that you and only you have the rights to the design and he will never produce such varient. Agree on a fair fee or percentage for making use of his facility. This agreement is very vital for future use.

With this arrangement being set in place, all you need is to buy floor,etc, mix your dough and bake in his oven, do your sell.

With this, you are only focused on what really matters instead of factory house, facilities, equipment, nafdac, etc. You just buy your raw material, make use of his facility to produce the bread, sell, make your profit, pay the factory owner your agreed fee or percentage, repeat the process.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Suggestions On How To Set Up A Sardine Bread Bakery by Ynix(m): 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
Gasayi:
this man self
I am passionate about enlighten others with what I know, often on personal note
Re: Pls I Need Suggestions On How To Set Up A Sardine Bread Bakery by Kobicove(m): 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
Okowa042:

Starting a bakery from scratch is very demanding and require both huge capital and man power. To procure the oven, mixer, facility, pan, bus, nafdac approval and other equipment needed for Mass production will require a big bag. Not stopping there, you will need a team of at least 3 with experience or that have worked in a bread bakery before to enable a stream less operation. This alone have always proved impossible to get and capital to put them on payroll or pay an existing bread bakery worker above his current salary to convince him leave his current work place for yours.

The best alternative for startups is to find a mini bread bakery around you, meet him for partnership, make him sign a court affidavit that you and only you have the rights to the design and he will never produce such varient. Agree on a fair fee or percentage for making use of his facility. This agreement is very vital for future use.

With this arrangement being set in place, all you need is to buy floor,etc, mix your dough and bake in his oven, do your sell.

With this, you are only focused on what really matters instead of factory house, facilities, equipment, nafdac, etc. You just buy your raw material, make use of his facility to produce the bread, sell, make your profit, pay the factory owner your agreed fee or percentage, repeat the process.

Beautiful suggestion! smiley
Re: Pls I Need Suggestions On How To Set Up A Sardine Bread Bakery by Legendrysailor(m): 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
Okowa042:

U are one in a million, God bless u real good am grateful for ur advice
Re: Pls I Need Suggestions On How To Set Up A Sardine Bread Bakery by Gasayi(m): 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
Legendrysailor:
learn the basic first then u can proceed to own yours

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Suggestions On How To Set Up A Sardine Bread Bakery by Legendrysailor(m): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
Gasayi:
learn the basic first then u can proceed to own yours

Alright bro thank u so much
Re: Pls I Need Suggestions On How To Set Up A Sardine Bread Bakery by Robertgreene1(m): 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
Legendrysailor:
Bakery bizness is quite demanding bro..the market seems saturated already..besides the epileptic power supply situation in the country is not helping matters at all...but why don't you go into Rice destoning and supply bizness instead..
Nigerians must eat rice no matter what u know..besides rice can be stored for years not bread that is perishable after just a few days...
If u interested in Rice investment bro..
Then indicate..let's talk..
Re: Pls I Need Suggestions On How To Set Up A Sardine Bread Bakery by Legendrysailor(m): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Bakery bizness is quite demanding bro..the market seems saturated already..besides the epileptic power supply situation in the country is not helping matters at all...but why don't you go into Rice destoning and supply bizness instead..
Nigerians must eat rice no matter what u know..besides rice can be stored for years not bread that is perishable after just a few days...
If u interested in Rice investment bro..
Then indicate..let's talk..

Ok bro, can I have ur what's app number
Re: Pls I Need Suggestions On How To Set Up A Sardine Bread Bakery by Robertgreene1(m): 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
Legendrysailor:

Re: Pls I Need Suggestions On How To Set Up A Sardine Bread Bakery by Artemis444: 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
Let it be slightly cheaper than your competitors especially in students areas.
Re: Pls I Need Suggestions On How To Set Up A Sardine Bread Bakery by Robertgreene1(m): 9:43am On Apr 08, 2023
Legendrysailor:

l didn't hear from you again bro...
Re: Pls I Need Suggestions On How To Set Up A Sardine Bread Bakery by klpmachine(f): 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
Hello, sir ,

we offer good quality bakery equipment from China , rotary ovens , proofer ,mixer , toast moulder ,sheeter ,slicer ,trolley ,trays .

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A POS Distributor/aggregator In Nigeria / Na Waah 4 Nxchanger.com / Do You Need A Business Plan For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.