Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,534 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Lady Apologizes For Falsely Accusing Her Bestie Of Rape (pics/video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Apologizes For Falsely Accusing Her Bestie Of Rape (pics/video) (2760 Views)

Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo / Young Lady Jailed For Falsely Accusing Football Player Of Rape / Nigerian Lady Confesses To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape To Teach Him A Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Apologizes For Falsely Accusing Her Bestie Of Rape (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRpYxg5BGG4

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cqk38KMJK8U/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Lady apologizes for falsely accusing her bestie of rape shocked shocked shocked

An 18-year-old girl, Nkechi Bella Nwoko, has apologized to her bestie, one Richard Ebuka Osita, 24, for ‘jokingly’ falsely accusing him of rape.

Richard, a Lagos-based web developer, said Bella first accused him of rape in 2021 but later apologized. She, however, accused him of rape again sometime last week.

According to him, “In 2021, Nkechi Bella Nwoko contacted me, I know her because our moms are friends. I have no relationship with her other than her being a family friend. One thing lead to another and she said she wanted to sleep with me, she wants me and all that. I told her I can’t sleep with her and her response was: “You don’t want to see me because you can’t control yourself,” adding that I’ll rape her but she’ll like it. This happened in October 3rd, 2021.

I warned her not to joke with rape ever again. I told her I can’t sleep with her because she’s like a kid sister to me. That same year I borrowed her N30k because she said her mom was ill.

Fast forward to last week, she called me again and asked for a loan of N20k but I sent her N10k, making it a total N40k that she owe me.

So when I called her to ask for the money she repeated the rape accusations of 2021 again, her words: “What N40k? Abeg leave it jhoor, if I tell people you raped me now your body will come down, nobody will believe you.

Her family has since refunded my N40k. But at this point it wasn’t about the money, I have a career now and the fear of being tagged as a rapist scares me so I informed her family about it and I asked for an apology video, but unfortunately an apology won’t do.”

On her part, Bella while speaking with Instablog9ja said: “It was in 2021, he was always asking me to come to his place and then I jokingly said: “You’re acting like you want to rape me.” I know I shouldn’t have said that. I apologized back then and after that we never talked about it until yesterday when he started thr£atening to post me and asked me to do a 20 seconds video apologizing to him.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Apologizes For Falsely Accusing Her Bestie Of Rape (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
More...

1 Share

Re: Lady Apologizes For Falsely Accusing Her Bestie Of Rape (pics/video) by gaby(m): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
Very silly and expensive joke.

Na from clap dem dey enter dance.

Different narratives to the same accusation.

Whose version should we now believe?

Based on the precedence of false rape alarms, it'd be tough not to disbelieve the girls narrative.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Apologizes For Falsely Accusing Her Bestie Of Rape (pics/video) by Mirrabel00: 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
Who knows
Re: Lady Apologizes For Falsely Accusing Her Bestie Of Rape (pics/video) by donbachi(m): 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
"Pull him down syndrome"

9 Likes

Re: Lady Apologizes For Falsely Accusing Her Bestie Of Rape (pics/video) by Massiveglory: 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Just like yakubu raped Nigerians in just concluded presidential elections.

If our country really had laws, yakubu mahood should be cooling in jail right now.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Apologizes For Falsely Accusing Her Bestie Of Rape (pics/video) by BrotherShade: 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
😎

After the trauma he went through because of false accusation.
Ladies of nowadays are becoming something else 😎

1 Like

Re: Lady Apologizes For Falsely Accusing Her Bestie Of Rape (pics/video) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
angry

Peter Obi should come quick and provide Jobs for nigerians especially the female.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Apologizes For Falsely Accusing Her Bestie Of Rape (pics/video) by Beebah321(f): 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
Jeez. This girl wicked pass devil shocked

6 Likes

Re: Lady Apologizes For Falsely Accusing Her Bestie Of Rape (pics/video) by silvoclaira: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
Women enemy to themself
Re: Lady Apologizes For Falsely Accusing Her Bestie Of Rape (pics/video) by God1000(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
A lot of innocent men are languishing in prison over such false accusations

5 Likes

Re: Lady Apologizes For Falsely Accusing Her Bestie Of Rape (pics/video) by OVB123: 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
Girls and their fish brain. Tell me what will make an 18 years old girl to be accusing her boyfriend of rape, when she is suppose to be focusing on her education. Mtcheeew! Spoilt brat.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Apologizes For Falsely Accusing Her Bestie Of Rape (pics/video) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
You don't joke with such thing please. Obidients can do and joke with anything sha

1 Like

Re: Lady Apologizes For Falsely Accusing Her Bestie Of Rape (pics/video) by Draslo(m): 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
Guys, smartly get her consent to sex before she comes over. Get her to talk about wanting your penis one way or the other. It is evidence.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Apologizes For Falsely Accusing Her Bestie Of Rape (pics/video) by HeartlessMan: 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Richard, a Lagos-based web developer, said Bella first accused him of rape in 2021 but later apologized. She, however, accused him of rape again sometime last week.

Simps are worse than feminists.

1 Like

Re: Lady Apologizes For Falsely Accusing Her Bestie Of Rape (pics/video) by Tallesty1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
Dude brought this on himself. Imagine having a 18 year old girl as a bestie, for what purpose?

The only female close friend/bestie a man should have is his wife/girlfriend. If you have a wife/girlfriend that has sense, a mother and a sister then you already have more females than you will ever need. Except if you have a circle that involves other females, or a childhood female friend or someone from school, you have no need to be very close to another one.

Even males friends too, keep them few. e get why.

And always remember that anything that has engine tire or boobs will definitely give you troubles

2 Likes

Re: Lady Apologizes For Falsely Accusing Her Bestie Of Rape (pics/video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
if a woman falsely accuses you of rape the 1st time, why would you want to keep this person in your life ever again?! you should have run away from this evil person who could have gotten you in a lot more of unnecessary trouble...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Apologizes For Falsely Accusing Her Bestie Of Rape (pics/video) by Cypress042(m): 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tale by moonlight

Believe this story at your own peril undecided
Re: Lady Apologizes For Falsely Accusing Her Bestie Of Rape (pics/video) by FiremanX: 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
They are both foolish

3 Likes

Re: Lady Apologizes For Falsely Accusing Her Bestie Of Rape (pics/video) by Jlow2: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
Stay away from any jobless lady that uses expensive iphones, if you really looking for the devil ,don't look far ,they re Satan in human face,they can do anything unimaginable, the don't care if it cost you ur life, career,or life investment, just for them to get money and show off, I know of a guy that bought a glk, he met one of this iPhone girls in the club ,so pretty as he said, this girl pretending to be drunk she told the guy she needed hot sex ,it was all a trap, on their way she demanded for suya that she dint eat anything b4 drinking and if she eats any food she can vomit,(she has a prefered suya spot, that's an easy escape route with the car) they guy park cross road to buy suya ,while leaving the car on with ac, the girl zoomed of with the car till today.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Apologizes For Falsely Accusing Her Bestie Of Rape (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
Jlow2:
Stay away from any jobless lady that uses expensive iphones, if you really looking for the devil ,don't look far ,they re Satan in human face,they can do anything unimaginable, the don't care if it cost you ur life, career,or life investment, just for them to get money and show off, I know of a guy that bought a glk, he met one of this iPhone girls in the club ,so pretty as he said, this girl pretending to be drunk she told the guy she needed hot sex ,it was all a trap, on their way she demanded for suya that she dint eat anything b4 drinking and if she eats any food she can vomit,(she has a prefered suya spot, that's an easy escape route with the car) they guy park cross road to buy suya ,while leaving the car on with ac, the girl zoomed of with the car till today.

Wow wicked girl shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Apologizes For Falsely Accusing Her Bestie Of Rape (pics/video) by Draggun(m): 3:39am On Apr 04, 2023
Kai, small yansh dey shake truly. If I were Richard, I will use hot slaps to reset her brain because what type of play is this? Is she playing?
Re: Lady Apologizes For Falsely Accusing Her Bestie Of Rape (pics/video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:43am On Apr 04, 2023
Any girl that is talking and at the same time shaking her head repeatedly left and right get craze for head
Since she is a false accuser nobody will take her serious when she gets forcefully nacked for real.
Re: Lady Apologizes For Falsely Accusing Her Bestie Of Rape (pics/video) by mysticwarrior(m): 4:48am On Apr 04, 2023
Draslo:
Guys, smartly get her consent to sex before she comes over. Get her to talk about wanting your penis one way or the other. It is evidence.
no need for that, for the young lady to publicly tender an unreserved apology it means she is guilty.
Re: Lady Apologizes For Falsely Accusing Her Bestie Of Rape (pics/video) by Mercury12(m): 6:00am On Apr 04, 2023
Just apology? undecided
Re: Lady Apologizes For Falsely Accusing Her Bestie Of Rape (pics/video) by falcon01: 6:08am On Apr 04, 2023
She's very very very st*pid! Wtf!!
Re: Lady Apologizes For Falsely Accusing Her Bestie Of Rape (pics/video) by Mercury12(m): 6:13am On Apr 04, 2023
Jlow2:
😂
He go dey trust woman. Obirin! U go see something wey mouth no fit talk
Re: Lady Apologizes For Falsely Accusing Her Bestie Of Rape (pics/video) by shortIGBOman: 7:58am On Apr 04, 2023
Finestgurlie:
my 2

The finest IGBO she-man on nairaland. grin grin

Re: Lady Apologizes For Falsely Accusing Her Bestie Of Rape (pics/video) by Davash222(m): 10:24am On Apr 04, 2023
I'm only shocked that she was only 16 in 2021 when first accused the innocent man of rape.

At 16, a Nigerian girl don already get evil mind to destroy a man's life embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marlian Theif Broke Into A Car, Steals Money, Wrote Letter To The Car Owner / Popular Mushin Gang Leader,alleged Serial Rapist Finally Arrested....aloma Total / Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.