Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Nigeria's Presidential Election Was A Crime Scene Not Election - Intl Observers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Presidential Election Was A Crime Scene Not Election - Intl Observers (2127 Views)

INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy / Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) / BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Presidential Election Was A Crime Scene Not Election - Intl Observers by franchasofficia: 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
According to a joint press held by a committee of international observers to Nigeria's Presidential election, the whole election was more of a crime watch as international observers watched with total dismay how INEC jointly disenfranchised Nigerians and refused to upload Presidential election results on the INEC result viewing portal even after several weeks election was completed.

According to one of the international Observers who happens to be a former president of an African country, he said he witnessed himself how picture of a woman in a bathroom was uploaded on INEC's result viewing portal as polling unit result for the world to see, it was shameful.

Watch here https://twitter.com/Rich_Dawg1/status/1639914791652188161?t=bfh8aSapMbGiVHF8bB94vw&s=19

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Presidential Election Was A Crime Scene Not Election - Intl Observers by saintjimos(m): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
The truth

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Presidential Election Was A Crime Scene Not Election - Intl Observers by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
They should stop sticking their noses in what does not concern them. There's no perfect election anywhere in the world.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Presidential Election Was A Crime Scene Not Election - Intl Observers by chiefolododo(m): 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2023

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Presidential Election Was A Crime Scene Not Election - Intl Observers by kozmokaz(m): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
Omo this is what best describes it 😆

A crime scene

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Presidential Election Was A Crime Scene Not Election - Intl Observers by KanwuliaExtra: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
Welcome to Nigeria. . . . .the GIANT NARCO STATE OF AFRICA. cheesy
The disgrace is real.
When my foreign co-workers are discussing it. . . I just excuse myself from their presence. cheesy

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Presidential Election Was A Crime Scene Not Election - Intl Observers by KingKO22: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
Yes Daddy
Amen Daddy
Thank you Daddy

Crime scene for IPOB

🤣🤣😂

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Presidential Election Was A Crime Scene Not Election - Intl Observers by lonecatt(m): 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
Yet they are expecting congratulations

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Presidential Election Was A Crime Scene Not Election - Intl Observers by Landowner101(m): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
They should stop sticking their noses in what does not concern them. There's no perfect election anywhere in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Presidential Election Was A Crime Scene Not Election - Intl Observers by Massiveglory: 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
The charade will not hold . The authentic winner will get his mandate.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Presidential Election Was A Crime Scene Not Election - Intl Observers by baylord77(m): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
This is what best describes the election.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Presidential Election Was A Crime Scene Not Election - Intl Observers by hakimi1974(m): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
your depth of reasoning is appalling, however let me school you a tad bit.

It's understandable to feel frustrated when others interfere in matters that don't concern them. However, in the case of elections, it's important to remember that a fair and transparent democratic process is crucial for the well-being and stability of a society.

While no election is perfect, it's essential to strive for the highest level of fairness and accuracy possible. It's also crucial to have external observers to ensure that the election process is transparent and free from any kind of manipulation or fraud.

It's important to promote democracy and encourage other countries to have free and fair elections. By doing so, we can help build a more stable and just global community.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Presidential Election Was A Crime Scene Not Election - Intl Observers by SmartPolician: 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
The degree of damage the Yahoo boys have done to Nigeria's image is nothing compared to what the political class has done.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Presidential Election Was A Crime Scene Not Election - Intl Observers by enemybulldozer(m): 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
KingKO22:
Yes Daddy
Amen Daddy
Thank you Daddy

Crime scene for IPOB

🤣🤣😂
No drug daddy for president.
God forbid that we have a druggie daddy
I spit on druggie daddy

Crime scene for OPC tongue tongue grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Presidential Election Was A Crime Scene Not Election - Intl Observers by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
hakimi1974:
your depth of reasoning is appalling, however let me school you a tad bit.

It's understandable to feel frustrated when others interfere in matters that don't concern them. However, in the case of elections, it's important to remember that a fair and transparent democratic process is crucial for the well-being and stability of a society.

While no election is perfect, it's essential to strive for the highest level of fairness and accuracy possible. It's also crucial to have external observers to ensure that the election process is transparent and free from any kind of manipulation or fraud.

It's important to promote democracy and encourage other countries to have free and fair elections. By doing so, we can help build a more stable and just global community.
Agreed with all you wrote but can you kindly tell me in a raw undiluted truth where election was free and fair in the just concluded elections?
Re: Nigeria's Presidential Election Was A Crime Scene Not Election - Intl Observers by hakimi1974(m): 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Agreed with all you wrote but can you kindly tell me in a raw undiluted truth where election was free and fair in the just concluded elections?
let me ask you, in percentile, how would you rate the just concluded Nigerian election?.
Re: Nigeria's Presidential Election Was A Crime Scene Not Election - Intl Observers by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
hakimi1974:
let me ask you, in percentile, how would you rate the just concluded Nigerian election?.
Excellent, the best so far in the history of democracy in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria's Presidential Election Was A Crime Scene Not Election - Intl Observers by mbos: 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
They should stop sticking their noses in what does not concern them. There's no perfect election ofanywhere in the world.
they said crime scene not election at all...not to talk of perfect. Or do you mean no crime scene is perfect
Re: Nigeria's Presidential Election Was A Crime Scene Not Election - Intl Observers by KanwuliaExtra: 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
So, INEC AND MAHMOOD SPENT BILLIONS TO TAKE US BACK TO 1999? grin

https://www.cartercenter.org/news/documents/doc891.html

Postelection Statement on Nigeria Elections, March 1, 1999
Feb. 28, 1999

Conduct of the Election
We noted many positive elements of the election process, including the peaceful conduct of the balloting and the pre-election campaign, the general lack of intimidation of voters, and the thorough and fair coverage by the Nigerian media. In addition, in many locations the voting process followed INEC procedures. We also wish to commend many INEC officials, party agents, security officers, and local government officials who helped to ensure proper conduct of the elections in these localities. Millions of Nigerian voters also showed patience and commitment in following procedures and taking the time to cast ballots.

Although there were many positive features of the presidential election, members of the delegation also observed a number of serious malpractices in certain places. These included:

Inflated vote returns – At polling sites in at least nine states, particularly in the South-South zone, we observed turnout that was sharply lower than that reported at a statewide level. In general, our observers estimated participation averaging twenty percent at the polling stations we visited. We also observed a distressingly low participation of women voters in many areas. In some places, the reported figures appeared to be so inflated that it was impossible to ascertain who actually won the election in that area.

Ballot Box Stuffing – Several observers witnessed instances of ballot box stuffing, including cases of ballots marked by the same persons' fingerprint, or neatly stacked in sequential order inside the boxes.

Altered results – In many instances, observers recorded low numbers of accredited voters or few voters at polling stations, sometimes less than 10 percent of those registered. During the counting and/or collation processes, later in the day, however, they found that these same polling stations, or adjacent polling stations, reported considerably higher numbers of voters, sometimes 100 percent. Usually, the voters in these polling stations were entirely for a single party. In several wards, we noted that a few polling units with extremely high returns could determine the outcome for the entire ward. Observers saw apparent instances where inflated tally sheets were substituted for the original sheets at counting centers. At many polling stations where we witnessed irregularities, it appeared that party agents and/or polling officials were involved in malpractice.

Disenfranchisement of voters – Observers noted some wards where voters were denied their opportunity to vote because ballots were delivered at the end of polling and in insufficient numbers.

– Another matter of concern was inconsistent application of INEC procedures. These included: the lack or non-use of indelible ink at many polling stations, failure to ensure ballot secrecy, late poll openings, and a failure to adhere to a separate accreditation process. This was seen in most areas. However, the delegation made a clear distinction between those procedural difficulties that did not appear to have an adverse effect on the conduct of this election, and those malpractices which clearly distorted the poll results in some localities.

Resolving Electoral Disputes
While we witnessed a number of abuses, the delegation has no systematic evidence indicating that these abuses would have affected the overall outcome of the election. Nevertheless these abuses may have substantially compromised the integrity of the process in the areas where they occurred. We would hope that any credible and documented allegations of electoral violations will be investigated by the appropriate authorities.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Presidential Election Was A Crime Scene Not Election - Intl Observers by descarado: 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Welcome to Nigeria. . . . .the GIANT NARCO STATE OF AFRICA. cheesy
The disgrace is real.
When my foreign co-workers are discussing it. . . I just excuse myself from their presence. cheesy

I tell them I have joined jehova witness grin
It's very disgraceful.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Presidential Election Was A Crime Scene Not Election - Intl Observers by KanwuliaExtra: 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
descarado:

I tell them I have joined jehova witness grin
It's very disgraceful.

I say, I nor dey say 'PIM'! cheesy
I go run comot.
I don't want to be associate with 'the crime scene' please. cheesy
Re: Nigeria's Presidential Election Was A Crime Scene Not Election - Intl Observers by hakimi1974(m): 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
are you been satirical?
Re: Nigeria's Presidential Election Was A Crime Scene Not Election - Intl Observers by Igbodicool(m): 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
Those who are supporting this evil election should wait.
Nigeria will soon happen to them.

Where are sai barbarians today?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Presidential Election Was A Crime Scene Not Election - Intl Observers by Igbodicool(m): 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Keep supporting evil.

Time and Posterity will pay you handsomely.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Presidential Election Was A Crime Scene Not Election - Intl Observers by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Die...... For there is no one that won't die all over the world. How about that ?
Re: Nigeria's Presidential Election Was A Crime Scene Not Election - Intl Observers by IVORY2009(m): 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You can never say something reasonable for once, hmmm mama shocked
Re: Nigeria's Presidential Election Was A Crime Scene Not Election - Intl Observers by Rodimi20000000: 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
charge and bail international observers
Re: Nigeria's Presidential Election Was A Crime Scene Not Election - Intl Observers by Bobloco: 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

But Nigeria can continue to seek for hand-outs from them

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Presidential Election Was A Crime Scene Not Election - Intl Observers by EngrKemp: 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
May u rot in h e l l
Re: Nigeria's Presidential Election Was A Crime Scene Not Election - Intl Observers by Ohislee(m): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
For international observers to have called the election a crime scene, means they witnessed first hand all the evil tactics APC implemented to rig the election.

Voters intimidation, vote suppression, tipexing and cancelling on INEC sensitive materials, ballot box snatching, bribing INEC officials and police. Was there any evil APC forgot to implement.

Still, they want 70% of the entire population they cheated to close their mouth. Tinubu and his followers must really be dreaming.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Has Erectile Dysfunction, Had Kids Via Artificial Insemination –wife / Why I Attended El-rufai's Meeting Despite The Heavy Rain - Wike / Enugu Governor, Peter Mbah In Trouble (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.