Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Peter Obi And His Labor Party Deprived PDP And Ensured That Tinubu Won - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And His Labor Party Deprived PDP And Ensured That Tinubu Won (272 Views)

I Ensured My Wife Used Her Office To Help Some Of My Colleagues - Bulkachuwa / How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson / El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi And His Labor Party Deprived PDP And Ensured That Tinubu Won by Quality20(m): 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
There is really no reason for Lp and PDP to go to court over their loss in the presidential elections, they should by now have known that their greed for power caused their loss. If the votes by labour party, and that gotten by NNPP were to be added to that by PDP, I'm sure would have been celebrating her victory right now. But excessive greed for power by both LP and NNPP caused all of them to lose. So they only have themselves to blame for their stupidity

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And His Labor Party Deprived PDP And Ensured That Tinubu Won by XerXers: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
Meet them in Court and stop wailing

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And His Labor Party Deprived PDP And Ensured That Tinubu Won by Quality20(m): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
XerXers:
Meet them in Court and stop wailing
I think its useless for them going to court

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And His Labor Party Deprived PDP And Ensured That Tinubu Won by KanwuliaExtra: 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
TINUBU DID NOT WIN. . . . kiss
A CRIME SCENE MANDATE at best.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Igbos Are Divided" This Statement Is Now Scares, Why? / Does Nigeria Need The $800m World Bank Money? / Why The Ethiopian GERD Is Causing Egypt Reflux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.