Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria (21100 Views)

Don’t Threaten Me With Strike, I Won’t Pay When You Resume – Wike Warns Doctors / I’ll No Longer Accept Excuses - COAS Yahaya Warns Commanders / Major Gen Faruk Yahaya Assumes Command As The 22nd Chief Of Army Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria by CENI: 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
mariahAngel:
Including Boko Haram.
The number 1 deadliest terrorist group in Africa!
You won't die, if you mention them.

By the way, what eventually happened to the chibok girls? undecided
Awon were!

Coward COAS. Fulani herdsmen just killed and sack a whole community in Kogi state, he no hear dat one.
I guess for he to say this, maybe they are planning another killing spree in the SE, according to him 'now that the election is over'.
People of SE make una wake up oo! I pity una, the killer dog is on rampage again in the guise of fighting IPOD/ESN.

1 Like

Re: Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria by ibtommy(m): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
Lakewell:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. Almighty God meet you at the point of your needs, amen.
Please my name is Angel
G.TBank

Pls,why are you always begging? There are people whose cases are worse than yours, but who rather chose to work with their hands. Seun should do something about this.
Re: Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria by igbosarejews(m): 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2023
Noerection:
ipob is the number 10 most deadliest terrorist group in the whole world
Have they terrorised your màma Tow tow before
Re: Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
Noerection:
followed by Tinubu's drug cartel in Mexico
Re: Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria by Zeezenho: 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
Noerection:

We prefer to be terrorists then been terrified like your people in IDP in Benin republic.
Re: Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria by TUTU147: 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
iyke2frankeze:
Igbos are yet to understand what is in the pipeline against the Igbos.
The Rwanda type of genocide where an entire ethnic group was wiped out will be a child's play to what they cooking for us. Peter Obi knows why he said his supporters should not protest. Even if no single Igbo participate in the protest, they will blame the Igbos for it and kill Igbos in every part of the country with the support of the Police and Military.
The wise Igbos should start gradually divesting from all regions of Nigeria outside Igbo land back to Igbo states while keeping calm and enduring whatever they throw at us. Any move to fight back will be catastrophic.
We need to come back home and do a soul searching meetings and device a solution to the various developmental, economic and leadership issues affecting us. We need massive investments that will drive economy and infrastructural growth in the Eastern Nigeria. Aku ruo ulo, amara onye kpatara ya!
my brother forget that,we have Igbos in all the military and police.If one igbo is killed anywhere,Igbos will return in full.War will not favor both side,so let nobody push each other to war.
Re: Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria by Zeezenho: 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Good.
They are regular customers.
Re: Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria by EgwunsoDOTcom: 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
brutal1:
Oga stop dey bark for here, do a video and post it on your facebook, abuse him and post the videos online first
It's your useless father is barking that's all I have to say.
Re: Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria by Emma513: 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
iyke2frankeze:
Igbos are yet to understand what is in the pipeline against the Igbos.
The Rwanda type of genocide where an entire ethnic group was wiped out will be a child's play to what they cooking for us. Peter Obi knows why he said his supporters should not protest. Even if no single Igbo participate in the protest, they will blame the Igbos for it and kill Igbos in every part of the country with the support of the Police and Military.
The wise Igbos should start gradually divesting from all regions of Nigeria outside Igbo land back to Igbo states while keeping calm and enduring whatever they throw at us. Any move to fight back will be catastrophic.
We need to come back home and do a soul searching meetings and device a solution to the various developmental, economic and leadership issues affecting us. We need massive investments that will drive economy and infrastructural growth in the Eastern Nigeria.
YOU ARE VERY RIGHT INFACT YOU ARE VERY CORRECT. THANK
Re: Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria by kiddkash(m): 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
YesDaddy1:
Ask d chinedus dragging land with kunle in Lagos and the okeke dragging land with musa in kano.

Perhaps when u put ur money where ur mouth is Nigeria/Nigerians will take you serious.

For now, keep chasing shadows!
cool
They stole the land from omo Nile?
Re: Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria by Igbojew: 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
BrotherShade:
😎

Who is this Thief of Army staff
IPOB never threatened the integrity of Nigeria.
This one wants to use IPOB to be relevant 😎
Don't mind that one that doesn't know his work.Every reasonable Nigeria knows that real IPOB was never against election in South East but Simon Ekpa that was supported by FG are the problem but IPOB exposed and tamed him if not Peter Obi wouldn't have won election that was rigged by APC with the help of INEC chairman Mohammed Mahmood............I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria by WantsandMore: 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
Noerection:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/dont-threaten-integrity-of-nigeria-igp-warns-ipob-esn/
Thank You Chief, silence must not be mistaken for weakness, spare the rod & spoil a child.
Re: Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria by Lacash: 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
Noerection:
No ooo, they’ve now been promoted to 4th in the world 🤓
Re: Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria by brutal1(m): 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
These things nor dey pain me again… oya call my mama Ashewo join sef grin it doesn’t change the fact that you are a PEDIGREE fool grin which day you wan d:e make i come your burial grin I go like do ntorr on your worthless cadaver before maggot eat the rest of your useless thing and nonsense wey go remain. Hope tree dey ur side ? make dem no go dey find wetin dem go put for bus wey go carry you comot ….I spit on your grave. Your people must weep over you this year and before your demise whatever you lay your worthless hand on must end in de$th. I dey here for you .
EgwunsoDOTcom:

It's your useless father is barking that's all I have to say.
Re: Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria by Christistruth03: 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
johnjose68:

Those ones are being dealt with as we speak.
Our concern now is to deal with i.pob i.pig.

Do you understand, Daddy or Mummy grin

They should just make sure they keep all their nonsense very far away from Lagos and the SW

We must not even hea” Pim” from them
Re: Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
mariahAngel:
Including Boko Haram.

Awon were!

How do you expect him to mention his brothers name?

1 Like

Re: Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria by jclassiq(m): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
When it concerns Igbo, every nonentity will start foaming in the mouth and issuing threats.

They have finished "technically" defeating Boko Haram. Na South east now be their next port of call.
Re: Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria by chaloskyx: 2:29am On Apr 04, 2023
lets be honest if the entire eastern state decide to fight the FG they would be over powered just keep pushing them o even those who dont support them would start doing so
Re: Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:37am On Apr 04, 2023
kozmokaz:
And herdsmen just invaded kogi !!!
Sometimes I wonder if this men just chose to be dumb on purpose

And foolish including been silent when they ought to work... Agberos for Lagos and other places them no fit tame naah Boko..

Toothless bulldogs
Re: Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria by pfadom: 2:38am On Apr 04, 2023
"Thank you Daddy!

"Help me talk to your people in the Southwest and Kwara Daddy!! "

God bless you Daddy!!!

With all the "Daddy" Daddy" Daddy", Mr Parrot still lost and cried on National TV.
Re: Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria by orisa37: 5:55am On Apr 04, 2023
VERY TIMELY.
Re: Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 04, 2023
mariahAngel:
Including Boko Haram.

Awon were!

You no gree leave politics section abi? Na bottles we dy use fight for here oooo
Re: Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria by shopwiser: 7:47am On Apr 04, 2023
Princessstee:
Obidients/ipob will be hiding and begging soon, dey don jam wetin pass them cheesy
may boko harm and herdsmen happen to you and your entire family
Re: Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria by Deeprooted: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2023
Boko boy did and are still doing what has your evil administration done to them?

You kept reintegrating them back into the society. North is a course to Nigeria in particular and humanity in general!
Re: Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria by Rivguydee(m): 11:00am On Apr 04, 2023
mariahAngel:
Including Boko Haram.

Awon were!

You’re trying to tell us you don’t know what it means to threaten the integrity of Nigeria
Re: Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria by mariahAngel(f): 11:03am On Apr 04, 2023
Rivguydee:

You’re trying to tell us you don’t know what it means to threaten the integrity of Nigeria

You're trying to tell us you don't know that Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen have already ruined the integrity of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria by ifeco4(m): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
Noerection:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/dont-threaten-integrity-of-nigeria-igp-warns-ipob-esn/

I wish Nigeria still got some integrity. This country has enormous potential to be extremely great and prosperous but sadly, the leaders have so divided the country on ethnic and religious fronts. If there is no unity of purpose, i can't see Nigeria changing for better.
Re: Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria by ifeco4(m): 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
Rivguydee:

So a group can come up and massacre people in hundreds as they wish and at any time they want, they don't pose a threat because they don't seek for the country's dissolution.

Then another group that feels that this country ought to be great and prosperous if things are done properly but the evil leaders won't do the right things and thise second group seeks to break away in order to actualize their God given potentials, you now feel they pose more threat than the face group🤣🤣 just dey play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem / Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries / MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.