Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Rachael Averik Foundation (RAF) Distributes Food And Drinks To Less Privileged - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rachael Averik Foundation (RAF) Distributes Food And Drinks To Less Privileged (136 Views)

APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State / Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) / Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rachael Averik Foundation (RAF) Distributes Food And Drinks To Less Privileged by lolanews: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
Kaduna: Rachael Averik Foundation RAF Distributes Food and Drinks to Less Privileged

Tracereporters.com –Rachael Averik Foundation (RAF), has Distributed food and drinks to some groups of Almajiri (less privileged) In Ungwan Nungu Sanga Local Government and Jagindi Gari Jema’a Local Government Area kaduna.

According to the Foundation, “The present situation motivated me and left me with no option than to go down the grassroots to assist in this holy month of Ramadan, the Ramadan fasting shouldn’t be taken for granted.

The Founder and CEO Rachael Averik Foundation (RAF) said as an organization myself and my team are committed to giving back to the society as well as other meaningful interventions for the betterment of our society.

Please Subscribe, Like and Share.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Buratai Care Foundation: Felicitate It's Grand Patron On Conferment Of Chieftain / One Last Big Heist By The Finance Minster / Race For Speaker: Muktar Betara’s Experience, Competence Crucial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.