Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,229 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. (1596 Views)

Soon To Be Brides and grooms, Please Come In, Let's Plan Together! / Intending Bride? Having Cold Feet? Come In, Let's Make It Warm. / My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. by Nice2023(m): 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
U see this life,u no fit finish wetin dey inside am.

Drink ur beer responsibly and enjoy life to the fullest.

Born again Christians and Muslims and self righteous men and women...pls,keep off.

U see that heaven,I will enter it without ur help,as my help comet from God only.

Back to the topic,where are my guys and what brand of beer do u like?
For me,I don't have a particular brand so far say e cool well,i am just so good to go.
Re: BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. by brain54(m): 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
Make I drink one bottle for your head na…

We Dey the same squad like this…

Any cold beer ( ACB)

I enjoy a good beer while chatting with friends. It helps relax and calm the nerves after a good day’s job. It also makes it easier meeting new people.

And like they say all work and no play… well, you know the rest.

Cheers!
Re: BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. by Nice2023(m): 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
brain54:
Make I drink one bottle for your head na…

We Dey the same squad like this…

Any cold beer ( ACB)

I enjoy a good drink while chatting with friends. It helps relax and calm the nerves after a good day’s job.

And like they say all work and no play… well, you know the rest!

Send me ur acct no make I buy u 2bottles now...1k would do that for u right?
Re: BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. by nifemi25(m): 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
Chilled 3 bottles Goldberg will makes you forget your sorrow..... beer is life....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. by Nice2023(m): 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
nifemi25:
Chilled 3 bottles Goldberg will makes you forget your sorrow..... beer is life....

Hahahhaha!

Funny u.
Re: BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. by brain54(m): 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nice2023:

Send me ur acct nk make I buy u 2bottles now...1k would do that for u right?
Nice one…

But na play I was.

But the ‘begging crew’ go soon arrive here to do their thing.

Can I request you send the 1k to a moniker of my choosing instead? I can randomly choose from anyone who comments they need it on this thread.

What you think?
Re: BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. by Nice2023(m): 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
brain54:

Nice one…

But na play I was.

Can I request you send the 1k to a moniker of my choosing instead? I can randomly choose from anyone who comments they need it on this thread.

No wahala.

What you think?
Re: BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. by Nice2023(m): 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
brain54:

Nice one…

But na play I was.

What you think?

No problem at all.
Re: BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. by brain54(m): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
[quote author=Nice2023 post=122270485][/quote]
Ok cool…
Re: BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. by Tallesty1(m): 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
Apart from peer pressure, can some give me another good reason people drink stout?
Re: BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. by Dogalmighty17: 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
Who is with me? Come o, i don too do advert for this trophy. Dem no dey recognise person?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. by Dogalmighty17: 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nice2023:
U see this life,u no fit finish wetin dey inside am.

Drink ur beer responsibly and enjoy life to the fullest.

Born again Christians and Muslims and self righteous men and women...pls,keep off.

U see that heaven,I will enter it without ur help,as my help comet from God only.

Back to the topic,where are my guys and what brand of beer do u like?
For me,I don't have a particular brand so far say e cool well,j am just good to go.

For me, it's trophy. I was a harp guy for 11 years. Had to switch to trophy when harp became unavailable. Great beer.

3 Likes

Re: BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tallesty1:
Apart from peer pressure, can some give me another good reason people drink stout?
You don't take alcohol?
Re: BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. by brain54(m): 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
Dogalmighty17:

For me, it's trophy. I was a harp guy for 11 years. Had to switch to trophy when harp became unavailable. Great beer.
I used to like harp too…

No hangovers. Never knew they no longer in the market.

I think Goldberg, Hero has taken over the lager market. Although availability of certain brands depends on area.

That trophy beer for instance is more common around s/west areas. I can guess you probably reside in ogun or Lagos!
Re: BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. by Tallesty1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You don't take alcohol?
Yes and No
Re: BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tallesty1:
Yes and No
cheesy which one come be the answer now?
Re: BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. by Tallesty1(m): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
cheesy which one come be the answer now?
Yes, I don't drink beer and others.

No, I do take palm wine when I am in the village.
Re: BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tallesty1:
Yes, I don't drink beer and others.

No, I do take palm wine when I am in the village.
lol also learn how to tap it as well
Re: BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. by Boydehot: 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
i use to take beer but stopped 5yrs ago and i had no reason for stoping it. Just need some motivation to start from were i stopped.
Re: BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. by Nice2023(m): 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
Dogalmighty17:

That is the strongest beer man.

Harp and Gulder I dey those brands.
Re: BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. by Nice2023(m): 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tallesty1:

I am still wondering how they swallow it.

It is even weird to see young men drinking it with ease.
Re: BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. by Nice2023(m): 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
Boydehot:
i use to take beer but stopped 5yrs ago and i had no reason for stoping it. Just need some motivation to start from were i stopped.

Create a good environment for yourself and drink well...u see family problem no dey finish,Nigeria problem is even the worst of it all,endless.

Happiness is key.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. by Tallesty1(m): 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
lol also learn how to tap it as well
I am actually know how to tap it
Re: BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tallesty1:
I am actually know how to tap it
cheesy A tall guy like you? Palm wine tapping should be for short guys because they'll be able to maneuver their ways Incase of any mistake. Abeg stop ooo
Re: BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. by Tallesty1(m): 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
cheesy A tall guy like you? Palm wine tapping should be for short guys because they'll be able to maneuver their ways Incase of any mistake. Abeg stop ooo
I said that I know how to tap not that I tap. Climbing palm trees was a norm for most of the boys where I grew up, it is either your are helping your father or grandfather to tap or you are helping your Mom to cut the fruits.

Nobody can maneuver anything, we all fall alike, tall or short

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. by brain54(m): 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nice2023:

That is the strongest beer man.

Harp and Gulder I dey those brands.
Did you do Gulder max…?

That beer is for the strong… I learnt they phased it out of market for what ever reason.

Only strong guys can do 3 bottles and remain on their feet!
Re: BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. by Nice2023(m): 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
brain54:

Did you do Gulder max…?

That beer is for the strong… I learnt they phased it out of market for what ever reason.

That is my dad's brand, best ever for him till this day.

But I dey fear that beer...I don't think the alcohol contents it's as written on the label.
Re: BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. by Olumighty123(m): 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
brain54:

Did you do Gulder max…?

I heard so too, never been a fan of that brand. I could take 6-7 bottles of throphy but not 3 of Budweiser or Gulder, something irregular dey those two brands grin
Re: BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. by brain54(m): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
Olumighty123:

I heard so too, never been a fan of that brand. I could take 6-7 bottles of throphy but not 3 of Budweiser or Gulder, something irregular dey those two brands grin
Each brand has its distinct feeling…

Or highness/cruise. I drink brands based on my mood at that particular moment.

But I don’t mix Brands while drinking!

1 Like

Re: BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. by Foodqueen(f): 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
Heineken is my brand.

Hmmm yummy.

What do you want us to talk about.
Re: BEER DRINKERS like me,Common in let us talk jor. by NewKidInTown(m): 10:08am On Apr 04, 2023
Help me guys
Please I am depressed 😔

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Married Life To This Lovely Couple / My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home / Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.