Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

How To Make Afia Efere (akwa Ibom White Soup) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Afia Efere (akwa Ibom White Soup) (362 Views)

See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video / How To Make Ofe Nsala (white Soup) / How To Make Ofe Nsala (White Soup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Afia Efere (akwa Ibom White Soup) by oyinella(f): 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
You know how I like my videos to be short but straight to the point! In less than a minute, one of Akwaiboms most celebrated chefs, (with more than 40 years experience o) showed me how to make one of the most talked about Ibibio dish, white soup! I’m sure you will not flop if you follow this recipe.

https://youtube.com/shorts/i3QNlfhvGVg?feature=share

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be The Price Of This Refrigerator??? / Gaming And Then Cake / Zimbabwe: 'capitalise On Mining Boom'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.