Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC (6616 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / NERC To Begin Mass Metering On May 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by maintenant: 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Watching a group of Frûstràtèd people tryiñg so hard to encourage each other that they are winning is a good sight to behold.
Your other comrades at urchinism are keeping silent, why are you advertising this thing about being an incorrigible doofus?
Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by maintenant: 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
Napata77:

It is not doctored. Kenneth Okonkwo, the LP spokesman, confirmed its authenticity.
You need to be set free from a lying spirit which appears to be what unites all APC supporters...

Kenneth Okonkwo confirmed that Peter Obi and Bishop Oyedepo did have a telephone conversation BUT that the doctored audio clip being shared by. APC exposed them as a gang of sinister elements...
Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
bdon123:

U are entitled to ur opinion.Wat is even worrying me now is that NCC has recording n access to our calls n still dss cannot end terrorism instead they using it to distort presidential candidate conversations to suit their narrative
It's done everywhere on earth ! Even in the So called Land of FREEDOM ..... AMERICA.

The same America tapped so many world presidents phone conversation.
Remember the German Chancellor Angela Merkel. Confirmed her phone was tapped by the Americans agents.

Thank God for the revilation by the former CIA ICT guy that exposed everything and escaped to Russia.

Do you now remember the guy and the whole scandal ?
Let me help you with his picture & Name.
Mr. Edward Snowden.

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by bdon123(m): 11:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
Himtulie247:
It's done everywhere on earth ! Even in the So called Land of FREEDOM ..... AMERICA.

Remember the German Chancellor Angela Merkel. Confirmed her phone was tapped by the Americans agents.

Thank God for the revilation by the former CIA ICT guy that exposed everything and escaped to Russia.

Let me help you with his picture.
Its not done without a court order n its not admissible in court of law without a court order to do so.Also ,before a court order is approved for such,there must be reasonable evidence before the judge that d person is a criminal or terrorist.Now my question,since wen did we stoop that low to started recording presidential candidate ?one thing ano,Obi is shaking their fada in court of law,d only way to distract us frm d atrocities commited by Yakubu is religion.
Well it wont work on normal nigerians xcept that tribalistic ones that are fighting over who owns lagos.Other Nigerians are more interested in election petitions n tribunal.Obi mandate mst return to him.
Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 03, 2023
bdon123:

Its not done without a court order n its not admissible in court of law without a court order to do so.Also ,before a court order is approved for such,there must be reasonable evidence before the judge that d person is a criminal or terrorist.Now my question,since wen did we stoop that low to started recording presidential candidate ?one thing ano,Obi is shaking their fada in court of law,d only way to distract us frm d atrocities commited by Yakubu is religion.
Well it wont work on normal nigerians xcept that tribalistic ones that are fighting over who owns lagos.Other Nigerians are more interested in election petitions n tribunal.Obi mandate mst return to him.
hehehehe

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by Preacherrr(m): 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
GOD BLESS YOU. THIS IS A PERFECT RESPONSE TO THOSE STREET CHILDREN LOOKING FOR DADDY TO ADOPT THEM. RENO MONKEY WILL NOT LIKE THIS YOUR POST.
Massiveglory:
YES DADDY!

Our daddy is not a drug baron
Our daddy is not a certificate forger
Our daddy is not a religious ethnic bigot
Our daddy does not steal election mandate

Our daddy background is known
Our daddy age is known
Our daddy certificate is known
Our daddy source of wealth is known
Our daddy refused to feed on the state he governed.

We are proud of our daddy.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 11:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
I told one useless Yoruba Muslim here this morning who posted the tshirts and ask if anyone is safe wearing it in SE.

I told him the Igbos I know will turn it into business and be the first to produce it, wear it in SE and make money while him and his fellow Yoruba Muslim keep hating and remain poor.

Igbo Amaka.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by ElSudani: 11:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
I told one useless Yoruba Muslim here this morning who posted the tshirts and ask if anyone is safe wearing it in SE.

I told him the Igbos I know will turn it into business and be the first to produce it, wear it in SE and make money while him and his fellow Yoruba Muslim keep hating and remain poor.

Igbo Amaka.

They will turn in to a business because zombidients are shameless folks, period. One even said Obi can commit murder and he will still continue to support him!
Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 11:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Napata77:

It is not doctored. Kenneth Okonkwo, the LP spokesman, confirmed its authenticity.

Shut up and go and play with sand with your mate. Common sense is not common. So you don't know a doctored audio produce with Ai if you see one? Some of the comment in that voice recording were doctored to suit their narrative.
Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 12:00am On Apr 04, 2023
Napata77:

DON'T MIND THEM.

THEY ARE TRYING TO DO SOME WEIRD FORM OF REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY BY DONNING THE 'YES DADDY' T-SHIRTS.

BUT ALL IT DOES IS REMIND US THAT OBI IS A DIVISIVE RELIGIOUS BIGOT.

THAT SORT OF TACTIC ONLY WORKS WHEN THE THING THEY WERE ACCUSED OF IS NOT ACTUALLY A BAD THING, OR IS ARGUABLY NOT A BAD THING.

IF IT IS A PURE BAD THING (AS RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY AND DIVISION IS), THEY SHOULD NOT WANT TO 'OWN' IT, OR RUB IT IN OUR FACES.

IT IS POLITICALLY DAMAGING.

DO THEY REALISE THAT MILLIONS OF NORTHERN MUSLIMS VOTED FOR OBI?

HOW ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO FEEL ABOUT THAT AUDIO RECORDING?

HOW ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO FEEL WHEN YOU WEAR THE 'YES DADDY' T-SHIRTS?

THE MINDLESS, THOUGHTLESS, IGNORANT STUPIDITY, AND POLITICAL ILLITERACY OF IPOB HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO THE OBIDENT MOVEMENT.

Why you are busy crying acid, an Igbo man has think how to make money from it. That is why Igbo will never remain poor like you people.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 12:03am On Apr 04, 2023
Larryton:
If you like print in billions, Obi has become political irrelevant in Nigeria cos the North will remember

Inconsequential. OBIdient Movement is the political party to beat with. APC thought they are rendering Obi politically but they don't know they are promoting Obi politically.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by Larryton(m): 12:17am On Apr 04, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:

Inconsequential. OBIdient Movement is the political party to beat with. APC thought they are rendering Obi politically but they don't know they are promoting Obi politically.

I will remind you in 2027
Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by Winneepye: 1:50am On Apr 04, 2023
They will wear the t shirt for Tinubu 's swearing in ceremony 😁
Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by Deemas(m): 2:37am On Apr 04, 2023
Switruth:
I never see some people comment here yet. Una know them na. They’re thinking on what to write. I’m shocked.

Yes Daddy, you're right grin grin grin
Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by Deemas(m): 2:43am On Apr 04, 2023
Napata77:

DON'T MIND THEM.

THEY ARE TRYING TO DO SOME WEIRD FORM OF REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY BY DONNING THE 'YES DADDY' T-SHIRTS.

THAT SORT OF TACTIC ONLY WORKS WHEN THE THING THEY WERE ACCUSED OF IS NOT ACTUALLY A BAD THING, OR IS ARGUABLY NOT A BAD THING.

IF IT IS A PURE BAD THING (AS RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY AND DIVISION IS), THEY SHOULD NOT WANT TO 'OWN' IT, OR RUB IT IN OUR FACES.

THE MINDLESS, THOUGHTLESS, IGNORANT STUPIDITY, AND POLITICAL ILLITERACY OF IPOB HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO THE OBIDENT MOVEMENT.

I am from Northern Nigeria seriously searching for my T-shirt. Abeg park well.

Yes Daddy.
Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by ObidientOOseven: 3:32am On Apr 04, 2023
Napata77:

DON'T MIND THEM.

Jesus ! Did you just said that , " millions of northern Muslim voted for obi " .
That means he actually won the election and the druglord whos case is in court stole his mandate .

Yes daddy ! We're with you daddy .
Muslim Muslim ticket is a religious war , Yes Daddy ! .
Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by JagabanBorgu: 9:27am On Apr 04, 2023
maintenant:
Your other comrades at urchinism are keeping silent, why are you advertising this thing about being an incorrigible doofus?
I seriously wonder how u will all cope in the next 8 years.
Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by codedguy1(m): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2023
Himtulie247:

Let me help you with his picture & Name.
Mr. Edward Snowden.

Things like that are done covertly and when exposed they are frowned at even in the developed world.

You are here trying to justlfy the nonsense and very well conveniently didn't say anything about why this was not used to track kidnappers asking for ransom money from families of people they had kidnapped and terrorist.
Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by Antimandatethie(m): 11:46am On Apr 05, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:

And even Ellupee

Tinubu surporters don't know what drug daddy is seeing atall
Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by Softmirror: 11:53am On Apr 05, 2023
IF ONLY PETER OBI CAN CHOOSE TO BECOME A PASTOR. HIS BRAIN WASHING SKILLS IS WASTING AWAY FOR NOTHING.
Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by Freebills12: 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
[color=#770077][/color]
Napata77:

Check that video A1 app, you will know it is a combination of four different videos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Imo Commissioner Of Finance, Accountant General / I Have Not Left PDP – Timi Alaibe / Which Sate In Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.