Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign (1977 Views)

Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State / Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari / Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I do think you are a matured person

How are you different from the people who call Yorubas and Igbos different horrible names on Nairaland you have been talking against? Smh
Stop going back to quote an edited post, have I said anything that's not true? I'm not your mate please.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by Ikaeniyan0: 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Stop going back to quote an edited post, have I said anything that's not true? I'm not your mate please.
So people who have been claiming Yorubas are betrayers are also right?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by IrawoKross: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Edited, my bad
See your hypocritical life outside

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki / Another Blow To Igbinedion, Loses Mum In Benin / The Buy-nigerian-goods Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.