Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign (1976 Views)

Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State / Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari / Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by tinsel: 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
BREAKING NEWS: Suspended NDDC Boss, Lauretta Onochie Breaks Silence

Days after the suspension of the Chairman, Board of Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), by the All Progressives Congress (APC), Onicha-Olona ward 4, Aniocha north local government area of Delta State, she has reacted saying a certain politician stabbed plotted his own downfall and should not blame Anioma people.

In a post she tagged ‘YOU STABBED YOURSELF SO BLAME YOURSELF, NOT ANIOMA PEOPLE”, the embattled NDDC Boss, anything one does on earth, has its “Consequences”.

No one had a choice as to which family they were born into nor which religion they wanted.
Hating a People who have not hurt you in any way because of their ethnicity, Religion or for coming from an area with the state capital, come with consequences.

Being greedy, self-centred, egocentric, selfish and the most stupid person on earth, do come with consequences.

Being arrogant, high-sounding, boastful and looking down on everyone, also has its own consequences.

Biting the fingers that held the ladder for you to climb and betraying those who trusted you, have consequences.

From Chief Great Ogboru to Pres. Muhammadu Buhari; from President-Elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu to Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa; from Dr. Otive Igbuzor to Chief Orubebe; From Cairo Ojougbo to Chief John Oyegun, Prof. Pat. Utomi to Daniel Bwalla, etc.

From the people of Anioma, Ijaw, Isoko, Itsekiri and shamefully, the Urhobo nation too, from the Presidential Villa to the National Assembly, the betrayal is colossal. There are consequences.

Underpaying your staff, not paying some of your staff at all, hijacking for yourself alone, the Commonwealth of ex-Militants who are struggling to find some meaning for their lives, have consequences.

Excluding real APC leaders and Installing touts and hoodlums as APC leaders across the state, has its consequences.

Refusing to campaign for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, nor use his image, had its own consequences. You quickly added Asiwaju’s image at your deserted campaign office in Asaba, after Asiwaju won the presidential election. We noticed. We were not born yesterday.

Being a Closet Obedient without the Labour candidate’s knowledge, ensured you were used and dumped as they went about, removing your posters with Obi’s image across the state. Consequences.

You put your faith in a leprous mentally deranged tout and native doctor, instead of building bridges. He built you a castle in the air, which came tumbling down with the wind.

There are:
• 25 Local Government Areas in your State.
• 8 Local Govt. Areas in your Senatorial District.
• You “won” 2 Local Government Areas.
• You rustled 2 Local Government Areas.
• 4/25
• But Its my fault you failed.
• Shame on you

The holy books say, we reap what we sow.
If you sow weevil infested seeds everywhere, you only have yourself to blame at harvest time.

May the spirit of Uba Keshi, (a man you used but couldn’t pay him a decent wage to get medical help) haunt you until you learn to respect and appreciate PEOPLE. Amen

I am Ada Anioma. Proudly so.
If you hate anyone for who they are, you are questioning God who chose everyone’s race, tribe and religion.
Whatever you see, make you manage am.

But you can only blame yourself. You did it to yourself. Learn from your mistakes and move on.

God bless Nigeria.
Lauretta Onochie.
@Laurestar.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by KanwuliaExtra: 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
This woman was just appointed. . . .already suspended? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
Madam Onochie please spill more, I never liked that Agege in our party, he thinks Asiwaju is unaware of his sneaky and devilish anti party activities? End of his political career in sight. One thing is if you hate Asiwaju and betray him, you'll surely go down because God is always with him. You can always leave our party peacefully without having to be sneaky and doing anti party activities.

7 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by KanwuliaExtra: 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
No one had a choice as to which family they were born into nor which religion they wanted.

Sorry madam. . . RELIGION IS A CHOICE!
You are not born with a 'religious' gene.

I was born in a SO-CALLED CHRISTIAN HOME with one parent CATHOLIC, the other ANGLICAN.
Let us just say. . . People indoctrinate their children and minors into what religion they practice.

The moment I became 18. . . I ditched all the 'shalaye' religions and have known everlasting PEACE.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by lilvicky68(m): 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Madam Onoche please spill more, I never liked that Agege in our party, he thinks Asiwaju is unaware of his sneaky and devilish anti party activities? End of his political career in sight. One thing is if you hate Asiwaju and betray him, you'll surely go down because God is always with him.
lol

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
lilvicky68:

lol
Yes, else what will you attribute to his "never failed in any election" . He has never lost any election Incase you've forgotten

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by mymadam(m): 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
Well narrated Lauretta. Karma is indeed a bitch 😉
Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by olisaEze(m): 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
The first thing my APC/OBIdient friend in Warri said to me over the phone after the Delta State results were announced was "that stingy man no gree release moni!" He took Osanebi as running mate because he didn’t want to break his bank for his ambition, better to use someone else’s head like Atiku. Unfortunately, Otunba 1 is nobody’s fool! grin grin. Na you wan be Governor, na you no wan bring out the yams wen you dey cut for Senate. Who do you think you are, Ogboru?? undecided. Campaigning with hate against the same people you’d need their votes to win, how did that work out for you?? All the decampees from PDP go don dey get pepper-body by now because miracle no dey tire Jesus! In one fell swoop, all the old baggages that decamped have unwittingly created breathing space for a new breed of younger politicians in Delta State PDP! grin

5 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by lilvicky68(m): 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Yes, else what will you attribute to his "never failed in any election" . He has never lost any election Incase you've forgotten
Everyone knows about his winning tactics, we must not state it everytime

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by Christistruth03: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
If it’s not on her Twitter page it is not Aunty Lauretta
Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
lilvicky68:

Everyone knows about his winning tactics, we must not state it everytime
Show me anywhere in Nigeria where it's not same
Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by ganisucks(f): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Madam Onochie please spill more, I never liked that Agege in our party, he thinks Asiwaju is unaware of his sneaky and devilish anti party activities? End of his political career in sight. One thing is if you hate Asiwaju and betray him, you'll surely go down because God is always with him. You can always leave our party peacefully without having to be sneaky and doing anti party activities.

If Omo Agege bread is disloyal to Tinubu, then who is loyal? You don't know where to stand, that's why you're saying this. Don't worry, Agege bread will soon spill his own beans, and you'll dump Laureta and board a bus to Agege busstop.

Agege who stood for Buhari, when the 8th Senate were thinking of backstabbing him is the one that's disloyal, abi. Guy gerrat here men.

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
ganisucks:

If Omo agege bread is disloyal to Tinubu, then who is loyal? You don't know where to stand, that's why you're saying this. Don't worry, Agege bread will soon spill his own beans, and you'll dump Laureta and board a bus to Agege busstop.

Agege who stood for Buhari, when the 8th Senate were thinking of backstabbing him is the one that's disloyal, abi. Guy gerrat here men.
We don't want any of them either, they should go with Buhari and leave Asiwaju's government alone.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by ganisucks(f): 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
We don't want any of them either, they should go with Buhari and leave Asiwaju's government alone. Delta state people are mostly betrayals.
It was you who said tribal politics should be stopped, and you are right now insulting and stereotyping an entire ethnic group. Delta state is inhabited by multiple tribes. They are not homogenous.

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by slivertongue: 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
Being greedy, self-centred, egocentric, selfish and the most stupid person on earth, do come with consequences.

Being arrogant, high-sounding, boastful and looking down on everyone, also has its own consequences.

Characteristics of APC

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
ganisucks:

It was you who said tribal politics should be stopped, and you are right now insulting and stereotyping an entire ethnic group. Delta state is inhabited by multiple tribes. They are not homogenous.
Edited, my bad
Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by Godfullsam(m): 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

I was born in a SO-CALLED CHRISTIAN HOME with one parent CATHOLIC, the other ANGLICAN.
Let us just say. . . People indoctrinate their children and minors into what religion they practice.

The moment I became 18. . . I ditched all the 'shalaye' religions and have known everlasting PEACE.

You can't have Everlasting Peace without Christ Jesus. He is the prince of peace

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by KanwuliaExtra: 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
Godfullsam:

You can't have Everlasting Peace without Christ Jesus. He is the prince of peace

Thank you. My choice.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by Draggun(m): 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Omo, I was born into a strict Anglican home. My parents are members of the Parish Church Council (PCC) so we were brought up in the way of the Lord.

As I grew older, I realised there were loopholes in the way of the Lord so I had to leave for my sanity and I have known peace.

When I hear people blame spiritual forces for their misfortune, I just laugh at them. I no dey blame any forces for my misfortune, I just know say life no be bed of roses so e no go sweet always.

I realised that in life, there will be good and bad times.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by Draggun(m): 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
This is family business so it's none of my business. The coming days will be interesting, can't wait to hear Agege Bread side of the story.

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by KanwuliaExtra: 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
Draggun:

Omo, I was born into a strict Anglican home. My parents are members of the Parish Church Council (PCC) so we were brought up in the way of the Lord.

As I grew older, I realised there were loopholes in the way of the Lord so I had to leave for my sanity and I have known peace.

When I hear people blame spiritual forces for their misfortune, I just laugh at them. I no dey blame any forces for my misfortune, I just know say life no be bed of roses so e no go sweet always.

I realised that in life, there will be good and bad times.

Exactly!
When a person lies in the grave, is 'reliigion' written in the dust surrounding him or her? cheesy
The body will rot for ants to feast on.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by Draggun(m): 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Exactly!
When a person lies in the grave, is 'reliigion' written in the dust surrounding him or her? cheesy
The body will rot for ants to feast on.

Not at all, it's your name that will be written and you will definitely have no idea where you'd go because death is the end of it all.

Once you are dead, there will be nothing left of you except the memories you'd live behind but people will eventually move on and forget about you.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by Cyberterror: 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
When Omo Agege started fraternizing with IPOB terrorist Obidunces in Delta state falling for their social media hype, was when I knew he was headed for defeat. Even President elect Bola Tinubu will not look his face. He is just angry with Madam Onochie because President Buhari chose her for the NDDC job over his selected list of cronies.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by KanwuliaExtra: 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
Draggun:

Not at all, it's your name that will be written and you will definitely have no idea where you'd go because death is the end of it all.

Once you are dead, there will be nothing left of you except the memories you'd live behind but people will eventually move on and forget about you.

Even the ants and termites occupying the dried bones cannot tell what religion is perceived from the stench of the decayed corpse.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by HenryTimes: 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
If you hate anyone for who they are, you are questioning God who chose everyone’s race, tribe and religion.
Whatever you see, make you manage am.

So this woman know all these
Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by SisterAnn(f): 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
Na wa o

APC have always been a party of dog eat dog.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by Draggun(m): 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Even the ants and termites occupying the dried bones cannot tell what religion is perceived from the stench of the decayed corpse.

Quite unfortunate I tell you.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by emmybobo1: 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Edited, my bad
Edited! Hypocritical fool. Uneducated, jobless wretch

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
emmybobo1:

Edited! Hypocritical fool. Uneducated, jobless wretch
Ina ruwa na

Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by GeneralPulal: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign by Ikaeniyan0: 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Delta state people are mostly betrayals.
I do think you are a matured person

How are you different from the people who call Yorubas and Igbos different horrible names on Nairaland you have been talking against? Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Blow To Igbinedion, Loses Mum In Benin / Nigeria Moved Up On Failed States List / Saudi Royal Family Want Yar’adua Sent Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.