Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

I Have Great News For You! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have Great News For You! (237 Views)

I Have Great News For You! / No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet / Npower Latest News For Today (payment And Any Other Things You Need To Know) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Great News For You! by uyogabie(f): 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
Have you been applying for jobs jobs to no avail?

Do you have any skill aside your regular academic certificate?

The labour market is already chocked up ,it is time to think out of the box and stand out.

With digital skills you can work independently and remotely while waiting for the regular 9-5 job.

Our Courses are:

Digital Product Design UI/UX.
The UI/UX course teaches the principles and practical skills of digital product design for a delightful user experience

Front End Development.
Learn how to create responsive and accessible user interfaces using HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap for seamless web experiences

Complete Website Design Course.
This Course covers graphic design, frontend and backend development, enabling learners to create professional-grade websites

Learning Management System
Learn to build platform for organizing, managing, and delivering online educational content to students and learners.

Contact me for more enquiries;
aishat.sunday@syltechnology.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Administrative Officer Needed In Port Harcourt / Vacancy For Sales Advisor / Good Morning Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.