Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

I Have Great News For You! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have Great News For You! (201 Views)

I Have Great News For You! / No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet / Npower Latest News For Today (payment And Any Other Things You Need To Know) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Great News For You! by uyogabie(f): 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
Have you been applying for jobs jobs to no avail?

Do you have any skill aside your regular academic certificate?

The labour market is already chocked up ,it is time to think out of the box and stand out.

With digital skills you can work independently and remotely while waiting for the regular 9-5 job.

Our Courses are:

Digital Product Design UI/UX.
The UI/UX course teaches the principles and practical skills of digital product design for a delightful user experience

Front End Development.
Learn how to create responsive and accessible user interfaces using HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap for seamless web experiences

Complete Website Design Course.
This Course covers graphic design, frontend and backend development, enabling learners to create professional-grade websites

Learning Management System
Learn to build platform for organizing, managing, and delivering online educational content to students and learners.

Contact me for more enquiries;
aishat.sunday@syltechnology.com.ng
Re: I Have Great News For You! by uyogabie(f): 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
Digital skills refer to the ability to effectively and efficiently use digital technologies such as computers, smartphones, and the internet. These skills have become increasingly important in today's world as digital technologies continue to reshape various aspects of our personal and professional lives. Here are some of the benefits of digital skills:

Improved employability: Digital skills are highly sought after by employers across various industries. Having digital skills can make you a more competitive candidate in the job market and increase your chances of getting hired.

Increased productivity: Digital skills can help you work faster and more efficiently, allowing you to accomplish more in less time. For example, being proficient in using software programs like Microsoft Excel can help you complete data analysis tasks more quickly.

Enhanced communication: Digital skills enable you to communicate more effectively and efficiently through various digital platforms such as email, social media, and video conferencing.

Access to more information: Digital skills give you access to vast amounts of information available on the internet. This can help you learn new things, stay informed about current events, and conduct research more easily.

Improved financial management: Digital skills can help you manage your finances better by enabling you to use online banking services, track your expenses, and use budgeting tools.

Overall, digital skills are essential in today's world, and acquiring them can provide numerous benefits that can positively impact your personal and professional life.

(1) (Reply)

Junior Management Account Recruitment / Qts Issue / Vacancy For A Customer Service Executive In Eket, Akwa-ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.