Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Osinbajo Receives DG Of SMEDAN, Olawale Tunde Fasanya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Receives DG Of SMEDAN, Olawale Tunde Fasanya (7271 Views)

President Buhari Receives DG Of Arab Bank And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele / Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him / Osinbajo Receives Buhari Support Group In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Receives DG Of SMEDAN, Olawale Tunde Fasanya by TheRareGem1(f): 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo receives in audience the DG of SMEDAN Mr Olawale Tunde Fasanya at the Statehouse, Abuja. 3rd April, 2023.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Receives DG Of SMEDAN, Olawale Tunde Fasanya by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
The only short man I like. Infact he's a very tall man.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Receives DG Of SMEDAN, Olawale Tunde Fasanya by Offpointng: 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
Shout out to the most Active Vice president in the History of Nigeria. A great intelligent personality we all would have loved to have as a President. so much love this man

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Receives DG Of SMEDAN, Olawale Tunde Fasanya by TheRareGem1(f): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
Star boi

26 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Receives DG Of SMEDAN, Olawale Tunde Fasanya by Jennymine(f): 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
Odogwu
Re: Osinbajo Receives DG Of SMEDAN, Olawale Tunde Fasanya by chaddy16: 8:43am On Apr 04, 2023
So unfortunate this man was Vice President to the worst President in the history of Presidents.
😒

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Receives DG Of SMEDAN, Olawale Tunde Fasanya by splashbaby(m): 8:43am On Apr 04, 2023
Df
Re: Osinbajo Receives DG Of SMEDAN, Olawale Tunde Fasanya by atobs4real(m): 8:44am On Apr 04, 2023
Good one. Your chat shall prosper 9ja
Re: Osinbajo Receives DG Of SMEDAN, Olawale Tunde Fasanya by nony43(m): 8:45am On Apr 04, 2023
It is a pity you served this country under a terrorist and remained silent when Christians are been slaughtered.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives DG Of SMEDAN, Olawale Tunde Fasanya by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:45am On Apr 04, 2023
Osibanjo still dey this country??....chai! my man is long tired of the incompetent fellows he got himself entangled with!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Receives DG Of SMEDAN, Olawale Tunde Fasanya by Searchingvictor: 8:46am On Apr 04, 2023
He's welcome

Who can help me with a Job please.
Re: Osinbajo Receives DG Of SMEDAN, Olawale Tunde Fasanya by dalass(f): 8:46am On Apr 04, 2023
The best man that should have been selected at Party level and ultimately as a sound president

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives DG Of SMEDAN, Olawale Tunde Fasanya by theophorus(m): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2023
With all the Money going through these Organizations for Small and Medium Scales, one would think Nigerian will be one of the Richest country by now. But then almost every Nigerian is looking to make quick money.
Re: Osinbajo Receives DG Of SMEDAN, Olawale Tunde Fasanya by illuminutty: 8:49am On Apr 04, 2023
Star Boy!

If only APC had presented this man, we wouldn't have the bedridden senile old greedy corrupt drug pusher gasping for his last breath in a French hospital.

I would not even have been shouting PO upandan.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Receives DG Of SMEDAN, Olawale Tunde Fasanya by hopefulLandlord: 8:49am On Apr 04, 2023
dalass:
The best man that should have been selected at Party level and ultimately as a sound president
He wouldn't have won.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Receives DG Of SMEDAN, Olawale Tunde Fasanya by Otulented: 8:53am On Apr 04, 2023
Osinanjo my incoming interim president. Amen
Re: Osinbajo Receives DG Of SMEDAN, Olawale Tunde Fasanya by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:57am On Apr 04, 2023
Otulented:
Osinanjo my incoming interim president. Amen

Seun
Re: Osinbajo Receives DG Of SMEDAN, Olawale Tunde Fasanya by datola: 8:58am On Apr 04, 2023
The report should stated the full meaning of SMEDA and functions.
Re: Osinbajo Receives DG Of SMEDAN, Olawale Tunde Fasanya by anonymous1759(m): 9:01am On Apr 04, 2023
grin
illuminutty:
Star Boy!

If only APC had presented this man, we wouldn't have the bedridden senile old greedy corrupt drug pusher gasping for his last breath in a French hospital.

I would not even have been shouting PO upandan.

Story story stooory. I remember when you guys were insulting him that Elrufai has turned him To a househelp . He’s a saint to you guys because he contested against BAT that’s why you like him . Kenneth okonkwo is now a prodigal son πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ after the watery beans case has been squashed USA will be dragged for not providing enough evidence on the drug case and Supreme Court will be insulted as usual before 2027 I wonder how many obidents will remain una go done killl una self finish .

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Receives DG Of SMEDAN, Olawale Tunde Fasanya by KingLennon(m): 9:01am On Apr 04, 2023
It is only when I see his name been mentioned that I remember that we have a VP....

Audio VP...cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Receives DG Of SMEDAN, Olawale Tunde Fasanya by IgOga(m): 9:02am On Apr 04, 2023
Osinbanjo media team though....they are the best grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives DG Of SMEDAN, Olawale Tunde Fasanya by money121(m): 9:06am On Apr 04, 2023
Ok
Re: Osinbajo Receives DG Of SMEDAN, Olawale Tunde Fasanya by Vatod(m): 9:08am On Apr 04, 2023
Osunbajo
Re: Osinbajo Receives DG Of SMEDAN, Olawale Tunde Fasanya by Victor468: 9:16am On Apr 04, 2023
[quote author=illuminutty post=122282393]Star Boy!

I would not even have been shouting PO upandan.[/quote

I disagree with you. If he has been the presidential candidate of APC, Atiku would have swept the whole votes to PDP. You didn't read when Atiku mourned that Tinubu got the ticket? He knew it was going to be a tough contest, and it was. Tinubu who is a master strategist, won. Case settled. No court case will upturn it.
Re: Osinbajo Receives DG Of SMEDAN, Olawale Tunde Fasanya by FireUpNow(m): 9:17am On Apr 04, 2023
Star boi few months to go

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Will Make A Better President Than Gej / 300 Taxis To Replace 'Okadas' In Bayelsa State / Ezekwesili Got It Wrong! By Labaran Maku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.