Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Teacher And Children Vol 1 By Sam Milla - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Teacher And Children Vol 1 By Sam Milla (717 Views)

Poll: how do you rate the jokes here

excellent: 80% (4 votes)
good: 0% (0 votes)
not good: 20% (1 vote)
i dont care: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: / New Math Jokes By Sam Milla / Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher And Children Vol 1 By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2007
Teacher: Are you good at math?

Pupil: Yes and no

Teacher: What do you mean?

Pupil: Yes, I'm no good at math!
===

:  Dad, can you help me find the lowest common denominator in this problem please?

Don't tell me that they haven't found it yet, I remember looking for it when I was a boy
==
I failed every subject except for algebra.

How did you keep from failing that?

I didn't take algebra
==
:  Teacher: Now class, whatever I ask, I want you to all answer at once. How much is six plus 4?

Class: At once!
==
:  Teacher: If 1+1=2 and 2+2=4, what is 4+4?

Pupil: That's not fair you answer the easy ones and leave us with the hard one!
==
:  If I had five coconuts and I gave you three, how many would I have left?

I don't know.

Why not?

In our school we do all our arithmetic in apples and oranges.
Re: Teacher And Children Vol 1 By Sam Milla by Migines(m): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2007
Sm1 is sleeping nxt to me, nd i dnt want to wake * up. Oda wise, i will b lafn my frozen but out.
Re: Teacher And Children Vol 1 By Sam Milla by clemcykul(f): 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2007
ur butt is frozen shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

poor you embarassed but u know am always there for the helpless grin

i have 2 pails of boiling water water, come and be warmed grin grin grin grin
Re: Teacher And Children Vol 1 By Sam Milla by Akinagirl(f): 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2007
funny az hell
Re: Teacher And Children Vol 1 By Sam Milla by CrazyMan(m): 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2007
Cool
Re: Teacher And Children Vol 1 By Sam Milla by mopegirl(f): 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2007
Migines:

Sm1 is sleeping nxt to me, nd i dnt want to wake * up. Oda wise, i will b lafn my frozen but out.
you shld have done wat clemcykul said

always very funny
Re: Teacher And Children Vol 1 By Sam Milla by Migines(m): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2007
@clem&mope
Haaaaa. O fe pa me. (hope i got dat ryte)
u want to kill me?

(1) (Reply)

Donate According To Ur Wife's Beauty / The Farmers Yams / *joke*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.