Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison (49220 Views)

Portable Taken Back To Prison After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions (Video) / Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) / Portable Meets Pasuma (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Thunder001(m): 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
This guy and issues
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by ozegidon(m): 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
Maryloveth:
BAT went with a Muslim Muslim ticket cos of Muslim votes

Atiku supported killing of Deborah by Muslims cos of Muslim votes

They didn’t call BAT/Atiku Religious bigots

PO had a harmless conversation with Bishop Oyedepo (allegedly) he’s the religious Bigot

Christians wake up
TINUBU IS AN ISLAMIC BIGOT FOR CHOOSING A MUSLIM VP

Nigerians: It’s not a problem

ATIKU IS AN ISLAMIC BIGOT FOR SUPPORTING THE KILLING OF CHRISTIAN

Nigerians: it’s not a problem

Same Nigerians: PETER OBI IS A
CHRISTIAN BIGOT FOR CALLING OYEDEPO

🙄🙄🤦🤦

God punish you all
I don't know who you are, but you get sense..
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by WorldRichest: 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
Maryloveth:

Extend that to your father this time around cheesy

Unfortunately, yours has been beheaded in Saudi Arabia for drugs trafficking.
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by WorldRichest: 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
ozegidon:
I don't know who you are, but you get sense..

He/she inherited that from his/her mother. so, there is no cure. It's a generational curse.
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by cezarman(m): 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
I think say em sabi mad wella... Why the mugu madness disappear inside court grin

Niqqa was crying anyhow.

Fake wahala man grin grin

1 Like

Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Chucks13: 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
Maryloveth:

Are you done ?

Just grow up and stop cursing people.

I mean no harm in all I said.
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Spandau: 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
Maryloveth:

Extend that plea to your mama for house.

De try to get sense naaahhh! Wetin? Ya brain na pudding.
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
Spandau:

De try to get sense naaahhh! Wetin? Ya brain na pudding.
Alright, extend that to your uncle this time around grin
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by WorldRichest: 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
Maryloveth:

Alright, extend that to your uncle this time around grin

I dey wait for you for your thread oooo. I dey wait for you there.
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Ingocof(m): 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
Maryloveth:

PO had a harmless conversation with Bishop Oyedepo (allegedly) he’s the religious Bigot

Christians wake up

🙄🙄🤦🤦

God punish you all

Yes daddy.
Thank you daddy.
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Maga123: 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
Why this guy no go beat soldier nw chai by now there will be no need arresting him the kind beating wey he go collect hmmmm
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by lessonotes(f): 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
Maryloveth:

Christians wake up

🙄🙄🤦🤦

God punish you all

Use this same energy you're using to type all these things to propagate the Gospel of Christ. Don't be too entangled with the things of the World. Follow Peace with all men and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord Heb 12 v 14.

Shalom!!
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Draslo(m): 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
Maryloveth:

Go tell that to your mother at home.
If she's dead,extend it to your useless Father.
Your mother will die
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by shonepa(m): 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
Wetin concern muslim/Christian for dis mata wey dey ground.

Maryloveth:

Christians wake up

🙄🙄🤦🤦

God punish you all
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by ppogba: 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
DMerciful:
His bail application was heard immediately but Blessing CEO's bail application is fixed May 30th and she's remanded in prison before then. How do you punish someone for an allegation that has not been heard? Double standard in Nigeria. Like WTF!

It depends on who you offend.
The lady selling Kayanmata offended Ned Nwoko, she chop beans for prison without bail.
Kemi Olunloyo offended pastor for PH she chop beans for several months for prison.

That is why, if you dey open eye, make you shine the eye wey you dey open.

There are different interpretations of the law.

1 Like

Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by DonaDavid(m): 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
[quote author=Maryloveth post=122275161]BAT went with a Muslim Muslim ticket cos of Muslim votes

Christians wake up

🙄🙄🤦🤦

God punish you all[you are sick]
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Electorate: 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
politicoNG:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/04/03/portable-released-from-prison-after-meeting-bail-conditions/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

He should release a Gospel song after this saga, this single act will propell him to greatness more than he can ever imagine. FACT.

1 Like

Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Godsonkemz(m): 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
He that the gods want to destroy is first of all striken with madness. Portable is a case study.
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by nedekid: 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nice news.
I predicted he will sleep on his bed today.
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by phemmyfour: 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
geedot:
When I found out Portable got more followers than Buju on IG, made me understand majority of Nigerian youths are not that wise, as I initially thought.
See kettle....your generation voted Tinubu
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Omofloflo: 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
Maryloveth:

Extend that to your mother at home.

Mannerless Id!ot...
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by bdon123(m): 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
Maryloveth:

Christians wake up

🙄🙄🤦🤦

God punish you all
Truly Ogun kii their papa there
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
I'm sure he's gettin high right now grin he skipped his daily medication for couple of days. Hope he doesn't overdose.
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Mightypenlord(m): 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala finally come visit portable Las Las. Wahala in the zoooooooo
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by bdon123(m): 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
HateBigots:

The same people who threatened a tribe from voting in Lagos are the ones calling others tribalist/Bigot.

APC supporters are two-faced idiots
U wont get sense or logic frm those bastards

1 Like

Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
Omofloflo:

Mannerless Id!ot...

Oh, forgive my manners.
My apology sir cry

Now, extend your insult to your father at home grin
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by DMerciful(m): 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
And thats why the country doesn't seems to be working where individuals determines what laws are applied. No natural justice!
ppogba:

It depends on who you offend.
The lady selling Kayanmata offended Ned Nwoko, she chop beans for prison without bail.
Kemi Olunloyo offended pastor for PH she chop beans for several months for prison.

That is why, if you dey open eye, make you shine the eye wey you dey open.

There are different interpretations of the law.
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by NAC1666: 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Aduke96: 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
Now you know God truly exist.
Your mouth, influence and character couldn't save you.grin

I could see how happy you were recently when you released that horrible noise you called song to make mockery a pastor.
This is just a tip of an iceberg if you don't desist from mocking pastors and church.
You were mocked today no be small.
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Royalty83(m): 11:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Damn!

Modafucker about to make some dope money. I still wondered what his crime was when we have the likes of tinubu, ikpeazu, and other criminals working freely. Modafuckers everywhere!

You forgot yes daddy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Ycee Kisses Lady's Chest. Fans React (Photos) / A Lot Of People Have Been Telling Me I Look Like Cubana Chiefpriest (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.