Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,354 members, 7,850,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:53 PM

‘leave Me’: Drama As Lady Fights Her Way Off Airplane Over Breathing Problems - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ‘leave Me’: Drama As Lady Fights Her Way Off Airplane Over Breathing Problems (219 Views)

See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away / Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos / Ikorodu Lady Fights Ikeja Electric Staff Trying To Disconnect Her House (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘leave Me’: Drama As Lady Fights Her Way Off Airplane Over Breathing Problems by Allnaijatrends: 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
A video of a Nigerian lady struggling to exit from an airplane has gone viral on the internet.

In the viral video, the lady could be heard telling the flight attendants that she is not breathing.

She yelled at the top of her voice to one of the air host to leave her alone noting that she is not feeling good.

Watch the video here: https://allnaijatrends.com/airplane/

(1) (Reply)

Baba Mohammed commends National Assembly for passage of NATCOM Bill / Another Case Of HIV Positive Turn Negative By The Power Of The Lord / UFC 287: Drake Wins Huge Betting On Adesanya, Pereira Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.