Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos (2039 Views)

Prostitute Fights Man Who Refused To Pay Her In Awka (video) / A Man And A Lady Spotted Fighting Outside Shoprite Mall. Photos / Shoprite Location In Nigeria – List Of Shoprite Locations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by hitng(m): 12:30am On Jan 24, 2019
An embarrassing fight was recorded between a man and a lady who clashed publicly in front of a Shoprite mall.

According to trending online reports, the yet-to-be identified man allegedly slapped a lady who purportedly insulted him following an issue between them.

The lady, after receiving the slap, attacked the man right there in front of the supermarket as two of them fought brutally to the shock of onlookers.
They were later separated by passersby as the raging lady was restrained.

A Facebook user identified as James Noel, shared the footage but didn’t give the location where it happened.
Internet users have berated the pair for the shameful act.

https://hitng.info/2468/viral-lady-fights-man-who-slapped-her-in-front-of-shoprite-mall-photos/

Lalasticlala Seun mynd44

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Larryfest(m): 12:34am On Jan 24, 2019
Uncultured peeps...
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by bizza45: 12:51am On Jan 24, 2019
I don't blame d lady if she fights oo, there are some slaps that can make someone go insane even to the extent of biting the slapper...
but y will a guy stoop to low to fight with a lady at a pubic area, the only lady I can fight with even if na for market na aunty kemi
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Eco99(m): 12:52am On Jan 24, 2019

That man is very weak....

When a real man for any reason slaps a woman...

These two signs shall follow the slap

1. Fainting or dizziness
2. Five biometric finger imprints on the face

I can bet that inability to take her shop...riting.... Is the cause of this fight.

#Eco99#

1 Share

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Gracespecial101(m): 1:45am On Jan 24, 2019
That must have been one hell of a slap

But that was wrong of the guy sha
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by pyyxxaro: 4:17am On Jan 24, 2019
Eco99:

That man is very weak....

When a real man for any reason slaps a woman...

These two signs shall follow the slap

1. Fainting or dizziness
2. Five biometric finger imprints on the face

I can bet that inability to take her shop...riting.... Is the cause of this fight.

#Eco99#

Wetin make this pikin face be like this , abi u meesss for e front undecided
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 24, 2019
It's only a mentally weak man that can engage in this show of shame.

Let him go and fight his mate. Rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. / I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). / Say Your Xmas Greetings Here To All Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.