Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu (26978 Views)

The Same Election That Claimed It Was Not Transmitted By BVAS / Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa / INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by Racoon(m): 9:29am On Apr 04, 2023
grin
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by BabaCommander: 9:33am On Apr 04, 2023
"There can only be one Peter Obi"
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by jaxxy(m): 9:34am On Apr 04, 2023
mumu man
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by highchief1: 9:34am On Apr 04, 2023
yarimo:
Labour party rig ABIA state governorsip election. INEC must cancel it and re conduct fresh election in that state
yes they should cancel it it was rigged.After all anywhere won was rigged according to obideints
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:35am On Apr 04, 2023
Why wouldn't he lose? Nobody likes incompetence in government,but he is here blaming BVAS or whatever.
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by Chucks13: 9:36am On Apr 04, 2023
Ikpeazu stop crying you didn't performed as a governor pls stop crying it's all your fault.

You were merrying and growing pot belly and left your state in stagnancy with no viable development but now blaming BVAS.

Abeg clear for road.
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by 77up(m): 9:37am On Apr 04, 2023
What manifesto is he talking about? Hope no be to continue sharing kero for his people grin
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by kals4luv990(m): 9:38am On Apr 04, 2023
Freshtruth:
you no get PVC he sure me
Boss we gladly voted that man out..my street people cook free rice on the day Alex was declared winner

1 Like

Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by SLOVFO(m): 9:42am On Apr 04, 2023
Tmex:
This man talks like hes intelligent, i wonder what went wrong.
Or could it be the normal political camouflage?
Exactly my thoughts. The Nigerian political sphere has a way of turning professors to idiots. Or let me say, because our people lack values and principles the political sphere bends and deforms them easily
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by Epinbiz(m): 9:46am On Apr 04, 2023
Lol
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by Cr7media(m): 9:47am On Apr 04, 2023
Thank God for BVAS by saving my beloved state ffom the hands of evil people.....

Meanwhile;
If ur looking for a means of livelihood.
Or you don't what to do with your phone to generate income...
Or a sit at home mum or jobless dad...
Or maybe a student looking for one way or the other of generating income..

I have good news for you, Caleb Nwaneka, Africa's no.1 online money guru will be sharing secrets of how to generate 1k dollars in a month through multiple streams of income on the internet....

The seminar is absolutely free...

Check my bio and send a message so i can add you....

It is absolutely free
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by bigdammyj: 9:49am On Apr 04, 2023
Noted.
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by juman(m): 9:54am On Apr 04, 2023
BVAS was the game changer.
Pdp failed to rig as usual.
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by ppogba: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2023
Dear daddy,

Please do not blame BVAS for your failure at the polls.

You failed because you did not share Kerosine at the right time.

Accept my SINPARTY daddy.

Thank you daddy.
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by juman(m): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2023
Any state won by ipob they consider it free and fair but if they lose they shout rigging.
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by sydney440(m): 9:58am On Apr 04, 2023
I believed him when he said the bivas deceived him...to be candid nah only APC governors knew that they can manipulate that bivas..they kept Nigerians in the dark and had abia state being an APC state, we would have heard another story...
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by Kunite2023: 9:59am On Apr 04, 2023
Tmex:
This man talks like hes intelligent, i wonder what went wrong.
Or could it be the normal political camouflage?
I bought you opinion. He to me looks intelligent, but the question is does he have passion for the commoners welfare oriented programs. Is he not the same man his son goes about with entourage and police security. Is he not the same man that follows Wike all over the world in the name of G-5. What benefit did such bring to average Abians and Nigeria. For me, it is only Obi that i see with love and passion to uplift the downtrodden and usher new order of doing things in this country. May God help us.
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by Delightsome2023: 10:01am On Apr 04, 2023
Millimann:
See who is talking!

A man that we gladly voted out. Even his party agents voted against him. I know many of them.

That's why the state was in a party mood when he eventually lost.
as in eh I saw that video.
all abians took to the street to massively celebrate Alex Otto's victory in the polls.
My mind I was like ikpeazu don show this people pepper
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by Allisgud: 10:02am On Apr 04, 2023
Ipkeewu shot up,ur bribe was rejected by nnena oti
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by Hoelujohn: 10:03am On Apr 04, 2023
yarimo:
Labour party rig ABIA state governorsip election. INEC must cancel it and re conduct fresh election in that state
That's a miracle if party without any structure can rig out a party with 100% state control and structure. What do you think?
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by DoxxAnon: 10:07am On Apr 04, 2023
It is only in Nigeria a politician will be an absolute failure but still think he deserves to win an election.
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by Okiton: 10:11am On Apr 04, 2023
We are all decieved by BVAS, INEC and mahmood Yakubu
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by Truthshscrazy: 10:31am On Apr 04, 2023
Abegi
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 04, 2023
E pain am. grin
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by Jokkarm2: 11:10am On Apr 04, 2023
you can speak all these grammars but you could not fix Abia for almost eight years but you are here blowing PhD grammar.
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by frankson1(m): 11:15am On Apr 04, 2023
inforesource:
We were deceived by INEC, but when you say you were deceived by BVAS, then I understand your pain. You couldn't rig as usual because one prof refused to bend.

He doesn't even know how BVAS work. Truth be told, the BVAS was a game changer and the only best thing that happened in the last elections.

1 Like

Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by juman(m): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2023
This is the best inec chairman ever In Nigeria.
Election was not perfect but it was better than other former elections.

The best INEC.
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by frankson1(m): 11:25am On Apr 04, 2023
Hoelujohn:

That's a miracle if party without any structure can rig out a party with 100% state control and structure. What do you think?

Even though I don't know the "structure" you mentioned,
No state control and have INEC structure. INEC Ad-Hoc staffs are easily accessible so it's all about political might. But in Abia state, the people got what they wanted so the kerosene man should go and rest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) / Anambra 2021 Election: 12 Aspirants Gunning For PDP Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.