Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu (26987 Views)

The Same Election That Claimed It Was Not Transmitted By BVAS / Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa / INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2023
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by abobote: 11:29am On Apr 04, 2023
So this man is this intel9
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by bayelsaowei(m): 11:29am On Apr 04, 2023
Useless foolish and corrupt man...

Wicked man also..
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by Lobotomy02: 11:31am On Apr 04, 2023
Congratulating yourself for failing woefully is something i have never heard or seen until now.

Ikpeazu is a shameless bastar....d!
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by Originalsly: 11:41am On Apr 04, 2023
Hmmm .... he congratulated himself for having the courage to run! This stt3.e t alone tells a while lot of who he really is.
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by ACE1010: 11:42am On Apr 04, 2023
Jostoman:
You have done your best ikpeazu, Alex Otti will continue from where you stop. Unlike the one that despirately stole another person mandate in the presidential election because he doesnt want to loose lagos in the governorship election.

OGA go and rest abeg. Nobody mandate was stolen. Stop this bitterness. The election has been won and lost.
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by ACE1010: 11:44am On Apr 04, 2023
yarimo:
Labour party rig ABIA state governorsip election. INEC must cancel it and re conduct fresh election in that state

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😃😃😃😃😃
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by Jostoman: 11:50am On Apr 04, 2023
ACE1010:

OGA go and rest abeg. Nobody mandate was stolen. Stop this bitterness. The election has been won and lost.
if you dont like my comment go to Court.
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by Jagabanarmy: 11:59am On Apr 04, 2023
Jostoman:
You have done your best ikpeazu, Alex Otti will continue from where you stop. Unlike the one that despirately stole another person mandate in the presidential election because he doesnt want to loose lagos in the governorship election.

Please, no mandate was stolen by anyone. The was free and fair so bury this thought of stolen mandate. For your information, Obi made it easy for Jagaban to win the election.Assuming Obi and Atiku worked together, they will defeat Jagaban with large margin. Do you think without the fairness and credibility of the process , Obi can defeat Jagaban in Lagos ? Before now politicians write results and votes never count. Northern votes helped Jagaban to win the election. Unlike Obi that didn't get enough votes from there. We thank him for contesting...Know this and have peace
I still think that in Nigeria, we must learn to walk away and say I’ll need to fight another day.
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by FireUpNow(m): 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
E go red for all of una. Na stage one we dey so
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by darita: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
Is it not this man that sells ogwu oke in ariaria market! Please go back to ur business... Lol
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by CSTRR: 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
He said there can only be one peter obi.

And all those people that were elected on his back would be interrogated on their own merit as time goes on

Peter obi is a man Sha.

Even his foes agree that there can only be one peter obi.

1 Like

Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by inforesource: 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
frankson1:

He doesn't even know how BVAS work. Truth be told, the BVAS was a game changer and the only best thing that happened in the last elections.
But this is the truth about the last election and the electoral act 2022.
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by bejeria101(m): 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
Whois:
It is obvious he said bvas deceived him because they thought they can rig as usual. You lost senatorial and your party lost governorship elections. Na Abia residents go enjoy Peter obi effect pass

There's always farming to go back to.
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
fredoooooo:
Kerosene governor

Actually wike deceived him lol..

Ndi G10
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by yarimo(m): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
Hoelujohn:

That's a miracle if party without any structure can rig out a party with 100% state control and structure. What do you think?
So you are justifying labour party rigging
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by fredoooooo: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

Actually wike deceived him lol..

Ndi G10
If he performed , he need no one ...
He deserved his fate

1 Like

Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by chiboycue: 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
Immasuen:
Now this is funny grin

Imagine this man saying that When a pregnant woman gives birth in his medical facility, such woman would be given N500 and a bag pack because some people do not have it. It took him nearly 8 years to complete osisioma flyover and he is owing pensioners.
He does not know that he deceived people into voting him as Governor in the first place.
Now people he deceived have decided to vote him out and he is busy complaining.
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by ACE1010: 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
Jostoman:
if you dont like my comment go to Court.

😃😃😃😂😂😂😂😫😝😝
Re: I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu by doneback04: 5:23am On Apr 05, 2023
Because it didn't favor you it now decieve , if it favour you now it would have been the best method

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tambuwal Hands Over To Ihedioha / Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand / PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.