Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,619 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

When Will FFK And Co Call For Kwankwanso's Arrest By DSS? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will FFK And Co Call For Kwankwanso's Arrest By DSS? (896 Views)

Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning / FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will FFK And Co Call For Kwankwanso's Arrest By DSS? by ScamHunter: 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
They shouldn't fall hands abeg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will FFK And Co Call For Kwankwanso's Arrest By DSS? by Jostoman: 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
He dere not try it. BAT people know their mate. If anybody from the north abuse them now na obi go hear am grin, i know he just want to use religion to deceive the northerners to get the power from them first.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will FFK And Co Call For Kwankwanso's Arrest By DSS? by peter0071(m): 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
abeg leave FFK... He is an empty noise maker

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will FFK And Co Call For Kwankwanso's Arrest By DSS? by Ireportlive: 11:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tinubu would have full control of DSS after May 29
Re: When Will FFK And Co Call For Kwankwanso's Arrest By DSS? by ScamHunter: 12:05am On Apr 04, 2023
Ireportlive:

So why didn't attack on Obi wait until then but Kwankwanso own is future tense?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will FFK And Co Call For Kwankwanso's Arrest By DSS? by Princessstee: 12:11am On Apr 04, 2023
Did he mention that he won the election or call on interim govt... You all have dead brains, thats why someone that is as foolish as Peter obi can control you.

Yes daddy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will FFK And Co Call For Kwankwanso's Arrest By DSS? by ScamHunter: 12:16am On Apr 04, 2023
Princessstee:
Did he mention that he won the election or call on interim govt... You all have dead brains, thats why someone that is as foolish as Peter obi can control you.

Yes daddy grin

Yes Daddy and yes Druggie, choose one.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will FFK And Co Call For Kwankwanso's Arrest By DSS? by Bringbackmandat: 12:19am On Apr 04, 2023
Ireportlive:
control of who? Nigerians don't like him so who is he going to control?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will FFK And Co Call For Kwankwanso's Arrest By DSS? by Bringbackmandat: 12:24am On Apr 04, 2023
Princessstee:

Yes daddy grin
someone call you a thief in an international television and you see nothing wrong. But you want die on top another person private conversation who didn't even mention your name.
Kwankwaso said tinubu is a thief, he stole the election, peter Obi said help me get the Christian votes. which one is more harmful?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Will FFK And Co Call For Kwankwanso's Arrest By DSS? by DodadaKoKigbe: 1:04am On Apr 04, 2023
Kwankwanso that came a distant 4th? Why should APC bother about what he says? Even Obi would have been neglected COMPLETELY, if not for his noisy okoro supporters.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will FFK And Co Call For Kwankwanso's Arrest By DSS? by Tflex01: 1:06am On Apr 04, 2023
Princessstee:

Yes daddy grin

Thank you.
Re: When Will FFK And Co Call For Kwankwanso's Arrest By DSS? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:07am On Apr 04, 2023
WHO BORN DEM? cheesy
Those genetic-cowards.
Na only OBI dem get pawa for o.
They DARE not go near DATTI fa.

DSS know dem mates ke!
Make dem try na.

5 Likes

Re: When Will FFK And Co Call For Kwankwanso's Arrest By DSS? by Tflex01: 1:17am On Apr 04, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
WHO BORN DEM? cheesy
Those genetic-cowards.

DSS know dem mates ke!
Make dem try na.

I know you are saying this from the place of deep pain. grin

You call them cowards and slaves yet since the return of Democracy in 1999:
1999-2007 (President)
2015-2023 (Vice President)
2023 and beyond... (President)

Have you ever seen any Kwankwaso supporters or northerners in general insulting the Yorubas the way you headless mob do??

Try and understand that Yorubas won't go into unnecessary fight with the North just to please you ingrates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will FFK And Co Call For Kwankwanso's Arrest By DSS? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:20am On Apr 04, 2023
Tflex01:

I know you are saying this from the place of deep pain. grin

You call them cowards and slaves yet since the return of Democracy in 1999:
1999-2007 (President)
2015-2023 (Vice President)
2023 and beyond... (President)

Have you ever seen any Kwankwaso supporters or northerners in general insulting the Yorubas the way you headless mob do??

Try and understand that Yorubas won't go into unnecessary fight with the North just to please you ingrates.

I did not ask you.
Please. . . .address the topic.

2 Likes

Re: When Will FFK And Co Call For Kwankwanso's Arrest By DSS? by ElSudani: 2:24am On Apr 04, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
WHO BORN DEM? cheesy
Those genetic-cowards.

DSS know dem mates ke!
Make dem try na.

The same Datti who was crying all over the place? He is more of wuss than Obi.
The Yoruba dude who broke your heart really did a number on you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will FFK And Co Call For Kwankwanso's Arrest By DSS? by KanwuliaExtra: 2:27am On Apr 04, 2023
ElSudani:

The same Datti who was crying all over the place? He is more of wuss than Obi.
The Yoruba dude who broke your heart really did a number on you.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: When Will FFK And Co Call For Kwankwanso's Arrest By DSS? by ElSudani: 2:59am On Apr 04, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Do I look like a 'Precious Chikwendu'?
I only dated one ooooo. . . when I was like 22, and that was enough.
AND HE WAS A THIEF TOO! He drove a 'BMW' with a VOLKSWAGON ENGINE.
He did not steal my money. . . I was not working.
He stole at his place of work and got fired.
To make matters worse, his blokos was very short and fat. angry

Then one I had a one-night stand. . . over 10 years ago with one riff-raff. . . had a very small blokos too. . . .I did not really feel it. . . THE CONDOM WAS LEFT INSIDE ME as his thingy kept falling out. . . . shocked. . . .but he knew how to go down-town to compensate. wink
BOY! HE WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DIRTY! The real 'AGBADO ANUOFIA! Kai!!!!'

THE ONLY TWO GUYS THAT REALLY BROKE MY HEART WERE IGBOS. I loved them soooooo much, I ended up marrying TWO. and working on the third. . . just waiting for his wife to QUENCH. kiss

Shaking my head for you. There are young people here evil woman.

1 Like

Re: When Will FFK And Co Call For Kwankwanso's Arrest By DSS? by Princessstee: 7:34am On Apr 04, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
someone call you a thief in an international television and you see nothing wrong. But you want die on top another person private conversation who didn't even mention your name.
Kwankwaso said tinubu is a thief, he stole the election, peter Obi said help me get the Christian votes. which one is more harmful?

What happened to freedom of speech, nobody was replying to obidients rants before, but you people are transgressing now and it is normal to be held responsible for your actions.

Bolded, if you can reason at all, you will admit it was just last week Peter obi swear that he didn't campaign in religious way, but now that he is exposed, you have no problem with him being a serial liar.

At least Tinubu was bold and sincere enough to show the whole world he chooses a Muslim VP for political gain. Peter obi is a bigot, pretender and a liar and his followers are all brainwashed because he can never become Nigeria president
Re: When Will FFK And Co Call For Kwankwanso's Arrest By DSS? by Bringbackmandat: 7:59am On Apr 04, 2023
Princessstee:

What happened to freedom of speech, nobody was replying to obidients rants before, but you people are transgressing now and it is normal to be held responsible for your actions.

Bolded, if you can reason at all, you will admit it was just last week Peter obi swear that he didn't campaign in religious way, but now that he is exposed, you have no problem with him being a serial liar.

At least Tinubu was bold and sincere enough to show the whole world he chooses a Muslim VP for political gain. Peter obi is a bigot, pretender and a liar and his followers are all brainwashed because he can never become Nigeria president
why are blabbing like a fool? Calm down and speak your mind nobody will beat or arrest you. If we are talking of a religious bigot the first person is tinubu. Tinubu ignore all the millions of Christian in this country, tinubu has divided Nigerians along religious line the El rufai did in Kaduna. I hope you know what Kaduna people pass through, same thing will be reciprocate in Nigeria. Many people especially the Christians don't have confidence in the administration of tinubu,any policy his administration will bring up will be view along religious sentiment. Either good or bad the Christians will not have confidence in his administration and you know when majority are not in support of your administration there is no way you can progress.
Re: When Will FFK And Co Call For Kwankwanso's Arrest By DSS? by gidgiddy: 7:59am On Apr 04, 2023
ScamHunter:
They shouldn't fall hands abeg

The wont do that one, its one rule for tye Northerner and another for tye Easterner

Bow to the North, never bow to the East

1 Like

Re: When Will FFK And Co Call For Kwankwanso's Arrest By DSS? by agadez007(m): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2023
Yoruba Muslims fear Hausa people very well and won’t utter any nonsense to them else Aboki won’t site the moon for them anymore as they can’t site the moon themselves

Those people and cowardice

Re: When Will FFK And Co Call For Kwankwanso's Arrest By DSS? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:27am On Apr 04, 2023
ElSudani:

Shaking my head for you. There are young people here evil woman.

Are you trying to frame me? wink
Re: When Will FFK And Co Call For Kwankwanso's Arrest By DSS? by ScamHunter: 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
agadez007:
Yoruba Muslims fear Hausa people very well and won’t utter any nonsense to them else Aboki won’t site the moon for them anymore as they can’t site the moon themselves

Those people and cowardice

So they insult Igbo because Igbo don't know how to see noon eh?
Re: When Will FFK And Co Call For Kwankwanso's Arrest By DSS? by agadez007(m): 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
ScamHunter:

So they insult Igbo because Igbo don't know how to see noon eh?
igbos are not Muslims
We don’t need to help you site the moon,Hausa/Fulani brought islam to you Yorubas that why you revere them like gods
Re: When Will FFK And Co Call For Kwankwanso's Arrest By DSS? by ScamHunter: 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
agadez007:
igbos are not Muslims
We don’t need to help you site the moon,Hausa/Fulani brought islam to you Yorubas that why you revere them like gods

I don't think Yoruba are afraid of the North because they're their Islam masters. It could be the psychological effect of losing part of Yorubaland (Ilorin) to the Fulani invaders from the North. It simply made them pacifists when dealing with the North. It's the same fear that cause them to accuse Igbo of trying to take Lagos from them through economic domination. Do you really balme them? They say when you're bitten by a snake, you'd be scares of earthworm.

(1) (Reply)

What Did Eyinnaya Abaribe Do For His Constituents In His 17 Years In The Senate? / CSU Under Oath Authenticate & Validate Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC / Tribal Consciousness:Why Am I Happy When I See Yorubas Get Appointed By Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.