Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. (2628 Views)

Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku, PDP Over Absent Of Wike, Fayose At Osun Rally (Video) / Wike, Fayose Meet Atiku Abubakar, PDP Presidential Candidate In Abuja (Photos) / Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. by Pinkybae: 5:00am On Apr 04, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk5qSQYng8o

Watch the video to understand the depth of Nigerian economic quagmire.

If you're from the SW and SS and you're not sitting on that table with them and still supporting these old order politicians, you need to take a long look in the mirror. And while doing that, you need a long soul search😡

All you do is standing on the sideline cheering them as they drink away your future and sipping your family into trans- generational poverty.

The $103bn loan is another gaslighting. Nigeria is owing N77Tn and approximately $160Bn.

You, your children and grandchildren are going to pay back that loans that ended up in their pocket/ offshore bank accounts.

The debt that wasn't used to better your life.

And you still support PDAPC??

4 Likes

Re: While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. by SWATMan: 5:17am On Apr 04, 2023
Pinkybae:

If you're from the SW and SS and you're not sitting on that table with them and still supporting these old order politicians, you need to take a long look in the mirror. And while doing that, you need a long soul search😡

All you do is standing on the sideline cheering them as they drink away your future and sipping into family into trans- generational poverty.

The $103bn loan is another gaslighting. Nigeria is owing N77Tn and approximately $160Bn.

You, your children and grandchildren are going to pay back that loans that ended up in their pocket/ offshore bank accounts.

They won't listen.

3 Likes

Re: While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. by Pinkybae: 5:29am On Apr 04, 2023
SWATMan:

They won't listen.

The saddest part my brother. The victims of the heartless and soulless scavengers cheering them on. The length and breath of self hate and self sabotage in Nigeria is scary 😨

6 Likes

Re: While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. by Pinkybae: 5:32am On Apr 04, 2023
Pinkybae:

All you do is standing on the sideline cheering them as they drink away your future and sipping your family into trans- generational poverty.

How many Nigerian children go without food in their belly all day?
These monsters are drinking away 9M naira?

2 Likes

Re: While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. by Ireportlive: 5:37am On Apr 04, 2023
cool

SMH a supporter of 62 years old Peter Obi APGA, PDP is telling Southwesterners not to support Old Politician?!

Is Seyi Makinde, Ibikunle Amosun, Ambode and Baba Tunde Raji Fashola not to Talk of Bola Ahmed Tinubu not better than Peter Obi the failure 3rd class Philosophy graduate who got impeached not once but twice for his failure to develop Anambra rather than saving in a bank that traded the money

Only a complete Lunatic like the idiot constituting nuisance in the plane would get decieved by all these rhetorics

Renew hope Manifesto detailed Tinubu's financial plans

Tinubu is well trusted in increasing local IGR

6 Likes

Re: While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. by Pinkybae: 5:44am On Apr 04, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

SMH a supporter of Peter Obi is telling Southwesterners not to support Old Politician?!

Is Seyi Makinde, Ibikunle Amosun, Ambode and Baba Tunde Raji Fashola not to Talk of Bola Ahmed Tinubu not better than Peter Obi the failure 3rd class Philosophy graduate who got impeached not once but twice for his failure to develop Anambra rather than saving in a bank that traded the money

I asked you a simple question?
Are you sitting on that table with them?
Did you watch the video to understand the debt these guys plunged you in for decades?
There's no special coupon to buy food or anything cheaper in the market because you're Yoruba.
Some of you are disappointment to Africa 🌍

6 Likes

Re: While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. by Ireportlive: 5:48am On Apr 04, 2023
Pinkybae:

Did you watch the video to understand the debt these guys plunged you in for decades?
There's no special coupon to buy food or anything cheaper in the market because you're Yoruba.

I am not sitting on their table because I have mine

I pay my taxes and elect my leaders to give me dividends of democracy and not to dine with them

And for me I have vote those whose experience, manifesto and knowledge resonate that of Awolowo and I trust them

Tinubu President
Seyi Makinde Governor
APC Senator
Oloye Akin Alabi NairaBet House of Representatives

Am glad my vote counted and am not waiting to drink on their table has I can afford my own drinks with my friends

4 Likes

Re: While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. by Ireportlive: 5:51am On Apr 04, 2023
Pinkybae:

And to be honest... Your financial literacy level is pretty shallow

Nigerian Debt to GDP is one of the lowest in the world same as Debt to IGR

IMF has been asking Nigeria to get more developmental loans because we are credit worthy

All this you don't know because you stay in a region where you don't know how credit system works

6 Likes

Re: While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. by Pinkybae: 5:51am On Apr 04, 2023
Ireportlive:

I am not sitting on their table because I have mine

I pay my taxes and elect my leaders to give me dividends of democracy and not to dine with them

And for me I have vote those whose experience, manifesto and knowledge resonate that of Awolowo and I trust them

Tinubu President
Seyi Makinde Governor
APC Senator
Oloye Akin Alabi NairaBet House of Representatives

Am glad my vote count and am not waiting to drink on their table has I can afford my own drinks with my friends

You've £10K Whiskey 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 says the person who lives on garri, sugar and grand nut. Una never start suffering.

2 Likes

Re: While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. by Ireportlive: 5:54am On Apr 04, 2023
Pinkybae:

You've £10K Whiskey 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 says the person who lives on garri, sugar and grand nut. Una never start suffering.

No oo I don't have £10k whiskey but unlike some people whose life revolve around money that makes them go to Asia and Europe for prostitution and drug dealing I can say I am very comfortable, well traveled and drink premium brut and wine when I feel like without hurting my account

7 Likes

Re: While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. by CSTRR: 6:02am On Apr 04, 2023
Pinkybae:

That guy is a clown.

As long as tinubu is from his tribe, forget rationality.

3 Likes

Re: While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. by Ireportlive: 6:07am On Apr 04, 2023
CSTRR:

That guy is a clown.

As long as tinubu is from his tribe, forget rationality.

The clown and National hypocrite here rejected by all is the one who supported obi a failure over Sowore a younger activist

Like Obi like supporters... Doing back talk like a coward

4 Likes

Re: While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. by swaggerjack: 6:14am On Apr 04, 2023
Fantastically corrupt failed state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w
Re: While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. by Westerhoffe(m): 6:19am On Apr 04, 2023
They're not aware of Nigeria's debt. If they were, they would have donated the money, their salaries, allowances and loots to debt servicing. They're good men. It's social media that's making them look bad.
Re: While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. by Godfullsam(m): 6:24am On Apr 04, 2023
You guys should calm down for once abeg.

If you voted for LP, there is absolutely no difference between you and the person that voted for APC or PDP as there is no big difference between the president candidate representing each of the parties.

I don't just know why LP supporters think they are doing the right thing or something special /different.

The same Obi that governed anambra state some yrs ago can not move Nigeria forward because he didn't move small anambra forward.

Only evil people with deep hatred for Nigeria will support LP, PDP or APC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. by tesppidd: 6:28am On Apr 04, 2023
You guys shouldn't waste your time.

Even if Wike vows to use Nigeria's budget to buy Whiskey, many would still vote for him for President and even lick his feet.

The average black man esp Nigerian is mentally enslaved.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. by Megabig: 6:34am On Apr 04, 2023
That’s why we’ve lost hope in Nigeria, A fraudster will never jail a fraudster.

Soon y’all will vote them once they position themselves again. Some will even ask you if it’s your money.. lol
Re: While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. by mrhowoto: 6:40am On Apr 04, 2023
Pinkybae:

The guy you quoted happens to have an alternative monkier Oikhorai i may not get the correct spelling. He uses the alternative monkier to promote Adam Oshiomole’s activities on Nairaland. He is their errand boy.
Re: While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. by Mrvictorwrite(m): 6:52am On Apr 04, 2023
I just hope that, they won't sell us all, one day in this so called country.

For your Assignments and projects kindly contact me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. by swaggerjack: 6:58am On Apr 04, 2023
tesppidd:

Even if Wike vows to use Nigeria's budget to buy Whiskey, many would still vote for him for President and even lick his feet.

Africans love slavery and worshipping their shameless fantastically corrupt leaders.

2 Likes

Re: While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. by manmade(m): 7:04am On Apr 04, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

SMH a supporter of 62 years old Peter Obi APGA, PDP is telling Southwesterners not to support Old Politician?!

Only a complete Lunatic like the idiot constituting nuisance in the plane would get decieved by all these rhetorics

Renew hope Manifesto detailed Tinubu's financial plans

Tinubu is well trusted in increasing local IGR

I've screenshot and saved this your message ,waiting for the time you will start complaining about the tinubu maladministration and I will help paste your comments below it... It will soon dawn on you that a third class graduate with valid results is better than a fake Chicago University graduate of any grade..... Just like a fighting dog is better than a dead Lion.

1 Like

Re: While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. by Ireportlive: 7:11am On Apr 04, 2023
mrhowoto:

The guy you quoted happens to have an alternative monkier Oikhorai i may not get the correct spelling. He uses the alternative monkier to promote Adam Oshiomole’s activities on Nairaland. He is their errand boy.

You are wrong I am not the same as the blog owner ireportlive
Re: While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. by Ireportlive: 7:13am On Apr 04, 2023
manmade:
I've screenshot and saved this your message ,waiting for the time you will start complaining about the tinubu maladministration and I will help paste your comments below it... It will soon dawn on you that a third class graduate with valid results is better than a fake Chicago University graduate of any grade..... Just like a fighting dog is better than a dead Lion.

Stop been persimistic even under Abachas multiple sanction I and my family had no cause to wail

Tinubu would be better for me as he was better for me in Lagos

I don't know about you

2 Likes

Re: While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. by ObiORBiafra: 7:27am On Apr 04, 2023
All because Obi lost an election. grin
Re: While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. by Umunze1stSon(m): 7:47am On Apr 04, 2023
All politicians are the same. From 'yes daddy' to 'emilokan', from 'bubu' to 'dubai landlord' - no difference.

It pathetic to note, that their attitude is a true reflection of majority of Nigerians. With few exceptions, whose population is negliegable
Re: While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:54am On Apr 04, 2023
Pinkybae:

Lol...they now use female voice over to validate the cynical motives.

Tinubu Oko oluremilekun ti di Oko gbogbo yin

Re: While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. by Front0lane: 7:59am On Apr 04, 2023
Foolish Igbo Sebi na pure water Peter Peter Obi de drinking since while Nigeria sink in the debt. Continue labouring in vain to your death trying to tarnish the imagine of other Nigeria politician that are not igbos.

Pinkybae:

Re: While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. by Front0lane: 8:05am On Apr 04, 2023
The debt Peter Peter Obi Soludo Ikpeazu Abaribe Theodore Orji Kalu Orji etc gave your Igbo miserable soul special coupon to spend for you to be voting them since 1999.

Se suffer no de tire your Igbo papa wey de run Helter skelter come Lagos to slave his soul away selling okrika fan yogo spare parts etc. You miserable Igbos that indulge your criminal cursed failed politicians like Peter Peter Obi Abaribe etc it will never be beta for you. You are a shame to the human race.

Pinkybae:

Re: While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. by shopifyhero1: 8:07am On Apr 04, 2023
Re: While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. by Front0lane: 8:10am On Apr 04, 2023
Exactly! Imagine some bigots voting a Pandora pandemic criminal caught looting severally as president n selling such as saint to Nigeria.

tesppidd:

Re: While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey. by Front0lane: 8:11am On Apr 04, 2023
Exactly corrupt leaders like Peter Peter Obi Abaribe Theodore Orji Kalu Orji Ikpeazu Ngige etc

swaggerjack:

Africans love slavery and worshipping their shameless fantastically corrupt leaders.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Expansion Joint Walkway Axis Of Buhari Bridge Stolen In Anambra / Efcc Can't Arrest Odili, Court Rules / To Those Who Will Stand Against Injustice - Let Us Save Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.