Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song (34379 Views)

Billionaire Kids Club- Kiddwaya Hypes Davido's FEM / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song by K9blunt(f): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2023
Davash222:

Please, only Billionaire kids are permitted to comment.

Kobonaire kids, stay clear!

I laugh.. Then what about us trillionaire kids
Re: Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song by IrawoKross: 10:27am On Apr 04, 2023
Goodlady:

Your task is to troll me and then when intell you your head is flat, you report me to the moderator. I don't give a fûck about you, any moderator or even seun.
I ll only frustrate you instead. So get a life and stop acting dumb. I dislike senseless boys.
My work here is to reedeem you of any spirit of stupidity. And I will do that so I can glorify God for saving a wayward dumb thing like you.
I am in the first stage, wait till I enter the second stage.
You go see shege banza in person.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song by Epinbiz(m): 10:27am On Apr 04, 2023
Lol...
Re: Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song by bobestman(m): 10:28am On Apr 04, 2023
We wey get thousands for acct and those wey no get shishi, God go provide for us. Infact their matter no concern us.
Re: Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song by Goodlady(f): 10:28am On Apr 04, 2023
IrawoKross:
My work here is to reedeem you of any spirit of stupidity. And I will do that so I can glorify God for saving a wayward dumb thing like you.
I am in the first stage, wait till I enter the second stage.
You go see shege banza in person.
Lmao!
Receive sense!

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song by IrawoKross: 10:29am On Apr 04, 2023
Goodlady:

Lmao!
Receive sense!
You don't have any, be the first recipient.
Re: Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song by randymirrors(f): 10:29am On Apr 04, 2023
So this guy dumped Erica for real. Well.. she deserved it. Drooling over a guy like that and belittling another who wanted you while you all were in the same space.
Re: Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song by Oriakku: 10:29am On Apr 04, 2023
BrotherSade:
Are you a Yoruba lady
no. why do you ask
Re: Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song by Mercury12(m): 10:30am On Apr 04, 2023
seeyounow:
:othe oil field they paying delta state are in ondo state. ondo own the oil field they are paying derivation to delta state.

most of the oil field are not in delta state but they are in ondo state. but delta state is been paid for it.
so what is ondo state government doing about it?
Re: Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song by LeeSmart: 10:33am On Apr 04, 2023
Davash222:
Make kobojunkie no see dis ur post oo

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song by bobestman(m): 10:37am On Apr 04, 2023
Goodlady:

Lmao!
Receive sense!
This your personal text ehn. But na una give birth to us. Without us una no fit born. Why do you prefer us to die than snake?
Re: Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song by FireUpNow(m): 10:43am On Apr 04, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
If I hear say this two never chop each other
You go chop own for her body? It's natural thing oo
Re: Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song by bobestman(m): 10:45am On Apr 04, 2023
Mercury12:
so what is ondo state government doing about it?
help me ask am? If na true them go don take action since. Delta is an oil rich state. Our dear Imo supply Lagos with gas. Sth many don't know

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song by blowjohn(m): 10:45am On Apr 04, 2023
Goodlady:
Kiddwaya is, cute

Is ur guy not cute?

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:49am On Apr 04, 2023
Davash222:

Hmmm.... lipsrsealed with confidence

Steer clear
Re: Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song by Goodlady(f): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2023
blowjohn:

Is ur guy not cute?
He's da bomb.
Re: Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song by statesman6: 11:01am On Apr 04, 2023
yeyebrity:
Kidwaya's dad made his money by laundering stolen funds for corrupt Nigerian polithiefcians. Now his son is being celebrated by lazy Nigerian youths. And we say Nigeria will be great again. Dey play, just dey play.
If DSS con carry u now them go dey shout injustice injustice...
Re: Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 04, 2023
BIZNess123:

The whites are special breeds abeg ..u know this
Slave mentality
Re: Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song by backtovillage: 11:19am On Apr 04, 2023
Goodlady:

Na so u n your cluck cheap reach?
No be everyone dey beg like u
No vex.
Na wetin I see b dat
Re: Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song by shawante(m): 11:21am On Apr 04, 2023
yeyebrity:
Kidwaya's dad made his money by laundering stolen funds for corrupt Nigerian polithiefcians. Now his son is being celebrated by lazy Nigerian youths. And we say Nigeria will be great again. Dey play, just dey play.
Poor man fit launder funds??. You sef dey play.
Re: Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song by Originalsly: 11:30am On Apr 04, 2023
Hmmm ... are they kids? We sooo obsessed with money and don't even know .... is billionaire a title? ... this obsession with money is the reason many guys ehmmm ... bite the pillow.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song by Tookool(m): 11:40am On Apr 04, 2023
yeyebrity:
What was your dad doing while kidwayya’s dad was laundering money for politicians?

3 Likes

Re: Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song by correctguy101(m): 11:41am On Apr 04, 2023
Davash222:

Where you see Kobo? undecided

We still get Kobo for dis kontry? angry
Re: Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song by skj1377(m): 11:50am On Apr 04, 2023
This lady is over 30yrs and your still calling her a kid
Re: Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song by blowjohn(m): 11:53am On Apr 04, 2023
Goodlady:

He's da bomb.

Good. Admire him and leave kiddaway
Re: Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song by ufotunang: 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
I thought she said she is engaged and will soon get married.. what she doing with him
Re: Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song by Beegrace: 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
Abi oo. Help me ask OP, where is the dance sef? undecided
Beebah321:
This one na news?? undecided
Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song by yeyebrity: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
statesman6:

If DSS con carry u now them go dey shout injustice injustice...

I dey my yacht dey wait for them.
Re: Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song by yeyebrity: 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tookool:

What was your dad doing while kidwayya’s dad was laundering money for politicians?

He wasn't born then.
Re: Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song by Kemadealadire(f): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
When money is no longer a problem.
Re: Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song by Donmobi(m): 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
I must say, David's album is really a vibe.

Mention me if you need assistance with your art project and also at an affordable price
Re: Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
Billionaire's children affair.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Adopts A Girl Child On Her Birthday Today (Photo) / Toolz With BBNaija 2018 Finalists, Miracle, Nina, CeeC, Alex And Tobi / Ireti Osayemi Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.