Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho (34647 Views)

Denrele Narrates First Humiliating Rejection He Suffered In Modeling / Bobrisky Releases Stunning Make-up Pictures / Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Shoot Has Landed In Modeling With Olajumoke. Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho by mariahAngel(f): 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
lamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

If she can impress me, I will feature her in one of my upcoming music videos!

Dbull, blow first! πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho by MasterShifu010(m): 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nothing special about her Biko

1 Like

Re: Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
Just another hoe. JAH

1 Like

Re: Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho by RedPilChurchBoy: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
Not seeing any stunning photo here

1 Like

Re: Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho by davidtemi(m): 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
She no really fine, I must say

1 Like

Re: Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho by simplesearch: 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
Seems all this Gen Z children are oblivious of a place called hell fire or a day of accountability. How most leave their life like they don't know anything else exist beside Education, traveling abroad, living in immorality non-stop; I mean Just doing and living carelessly without restriction.
Just a look at this one aspiring to be what? Then must this be achieved by going almost naked?
Re: Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho by MechanicMike: 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
dailybuzzng:
[b]Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream in Modeling as She Releases Stunning Photos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9C7xBK24Bs

An Imo State born aspiring model and actress, Mekomam Treasure Chidinma better known as Jax Gears has held the internet hostage with her newly-released stunning photos as she reveals her dream for the future.

The undergraduate student of the Federal Polytechnic Nekede Imo State says she hopes to complete her academic pursuit in no distant time while she pursues a career in acting, modelling and pageantry.

She engages in extra-curricular activities in a bid to perfectly fit into the very dynamic Nigerian society. Such activities include singing, cooking and sporting, with event ushering as well as hair styling as her side hustles.

She has also been involved in a number of face modelling as an undergraduate student.

With dedication, patience and discipline she hopes to make the best out of life in her chosen field of endeavour.

https://tvafrica24.com/young-treasure-jax-gears-up-towards-her-dream-in-modeling-as-she-releases-stunning-photos/

...kaiiiiii the yoruba chick iz lightskin....PASS MARK!!!! cheesy
Re: Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho by Kemadealadire(f): 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
Which internet πŸ™„
Re: Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho by susy6999: 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
Stunning
Re: Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho by Draggun(m): 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
AlexReporters on the beats as usual.
Re: Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho by Konjiboii: 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
Una definition of beauty for this nairaland sha

1 Like

Re: Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho by bewla(m): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
accordadoga26:
Another food for our politicians.

Dino right now:
Test case for everyone
But na lick and die
Re: Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho by lereinter(m): 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
New Politicians over to you

LP candidate go chop life for abuja
Re: Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho by MissOpe(f): 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
She is beautiful....

Thanks for gracing our screens...
Re: Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho by Hassanmaye(m): 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
accordadoga26:
Another food for our politicians.

Dino right now:
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho by tfash96(m): 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nothing beautiful here..Just some half naked overrated albino with sack bag stomach

Ebony/chocolate girls are the real deal..If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho by ifihearam: 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
This girl is an average looking gien even with the heave make up and camera used.

If you have traveled you will know that what most nigerians call beauty is beliow average to some girls across the globe

In a campus of street of SA, this girl wont be looked twice.
Re: Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho by SomehowBROWN(m): 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Iliveforever:
Ned nwoko oooo 🎢🎢🎢
Ned nwoko

Ned nwoko ooo 🎢🎢🎢
Ned nwoko
Re: Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho by Geovanni412(m): 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
dailybuzzng:
[b]Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream in Modeling as She Releases Stunning Photos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9C7xBK24Bs

An Imo State born aspiring model and actress, Mekomam Treasure Chidinma better known as Jax Gears has held the internet hostage with her newly-released stunning photos as she reveals her dream for the future.

The undergraduate student of the Federal Polytechnic Nekede Imo State says she hopes to complete her academic pursuit in no distant time while she pursues a career in acting, modelling and pageantry.

She engages in extra-curricular activities in a bid to perfectly fit into the very dynamic Nigerian society. Such activities include singing, cooking and sporting, with event ushering as well as hair styling as her side hustles.

She has also been involved in a number of face modelling as an undergraduate student.

With dedication, patience and discipline she hopes to make the best out of life in her chosen field of endeavour.

https://tvafrica24.com/young-treasure-jax-gears-up-towards-her-dream-in-modeling-as-she-releases-stunning-photos/

She fine ...

She needs to work on her abs ...

I never see slim model wey get flabs like that.
Re: Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho by Gandrova: 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
She is damn pretty, but I just hope her thinking would not be like a typical 5% region lady. Entitlement mentality.
Re: Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho by finallybusy: 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
Youth is the only thing she benefits from. Give her six years, she’ll change drastically. In fact, one baby and she go different complete.
Re: Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho by Ghezo: 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
Igbo Olocho!
Re: Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho by slimfit1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
Do you know the meaning of stunning? I don't see stunning abeg.
Re: Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho by placeofallure(f): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
lamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

If she can impress me, I will feature her in one of my upcoming music videos!

Or you mean she could be magnanimous enough to use your poster as background the next time she's going for a photoshoot.
Re: Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho by Bahamas95(m): 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
She looks like an Egyptian queen πŸ‘‘.
Re: Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho by GoodIsGod: 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

This doesn't measure up to my definition of Beautiful.

Being light skinned is not a criteria for being beautiful.
Re: Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho by Pinito: 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
I wan Bleep this girl
Re: Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho by Ethereal0110(f): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
Marine tinz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Carries Dija's Son [PICS] / Queen Latifah & Her β€œgirlfriend” Breakup Over Eating Habits / Rita Dominic Remembers Her Parents With Throw Back Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.