Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Middle Belt Trend On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Middle Belt Trend On Twitter (3575 Views)

Peter Obi Sleeping On Duty Trend On Twitter / Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland / Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Middle Belt Trend On Twitter by Ertugrul: 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Like I said, you keep repeating lies passed as information and basing your arguments on it.

Who stops hausas and other tribes from getting educated? Fulanis are even more guilty of this, yet you are here speaking about what you don't know.
if you do not think that it is statecraft to limit education for people u conquered, then u do not know strategy.i am not saying this is something happening now as a plan but at some point in the past it was, whatever is happening now to redeem the suppression done in the past should be accelerated...this is just basic...
Re: Middle Belt Trend On Twitter by Ertugrul: 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Like I said, you keep repeating lies passed as information and basing your arguments on it.

Who stops hausas and other tribes from getting educated? Fulanis are even more guilty of this, yet you are here speaking about what you don't know.
please no need to quote me again, we do not need to argue coz i must admit u are more knowledgeable than i am in terms of happenings in your area...i really do appreciate your contributions to this thread...all the best boss
Re: Middle Belt Trend On Twitter by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ertugrul:
please no need to quote me again, we do not need to argue coz i must admit u are more knowledgeable than i am in terms of happenings in your area...i really do appreciate your contributions to this thread...all the best boss

I am not quoting you for the fun of it, but to show obvious flaws in reasoning and planned actions.

You are telling me to keep shut on matters that concern my constituency, you want to say A should be this and B that, and we, should have no say.

By the time everything blows up, you will be in your eastern eldorado, watching from afar, even if your plans dont align, at least the north burns, which are both to you, wins.

Not on our watch.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Trend On Twitter by Ertugrul: 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

I am not quoting you for the fun of it, but to show obvious flaws in reasoning and planned actions.

You are telling me to keep shut on matters that concern my constituency, you want to say A should be this and B that, and we, should have no say.

By the time everything blows up, you will be in your eastern eldorado, watching from afar, even if your plans dont align, at least the north burns, which are both to you, wins.

Not on our watch.
there are no flaws on the purpose of this thread, the main point is the middle belt people of northern Nigeria will determine the fate of this country...it is simple facts, i would admit i do not fully understand the state of the relationship between the hausa and Fulani currently..my other points remain valid, a new order will emerge in this country someday or the current order will be consolidated, whichever way the pendulum swings, the middle belt people will be pivotal...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Ruling: APC Congratulates Sanwo-Olu / What Bola Tinubu (ojuyobo) Did In Lagos State / 30 + CASUALITIES RECORDED In Jos BOMB BLAST AT terminus market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.