Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

First Bank Nigeria Is Ripping People Off Their Money And No One Is Talking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank Nigeria Is Ripping People Off Their Money And No One Is Talking (389 Views)

Titan Trust Bank Takes Over Union Bank, Nigeria's Second Oldest Bank / World Bank: Nigeria's Growth Lags Africa As Inflation, Poverty, Crime Rises / Access Bank Is Ripping Innocent Citizens Of Their Money!!!! (2) (3) (4)

First Bank Nigeria Is Ripping People Off Their Money And No One Is Talking by devbits: 9:50am On Apr 04, 2023
Since the cash scarcity issues, First Bank Nigeria has been ripping customers off their cash, debit transaction are being debited from the sender and not reaching the receiver without reversal back to the sender, any attempt to reach their customer care handles and mail proves abortive.

Customers are not being allowed entry at their physical branches, and even if you enter , you would be told to print account statement without the real issues being resolved.

Most people here have refused transaction to first bank customer.

I have people with stranded business because of first bank, myself inclusive. I had to repay someone twice to another bank for transaction between us.

Please share your experience peeps, let's hope this pushed to frontpage.
Re: First Bank Nigeria Is Ripping People Off Their Money And No One Is Talking by TheMensch(m): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2023
Last week Monday I tried using ATM at another bank with my First Bank card. I first tried withdrawing 10k, but it was misbehaving as if it is network issue...I tried another 10k, the same thing. People told me to try 3k whether it will pay...it did not still pay.
Little did I know that First Bank has been deducting my money at each trial. When I went to their bank branch, they were telling me to wait for two weeks...
Make something happen to that 23k fess...na there we go sabi who craze pass

Re: First Bank Nigeria Is Ripping People Off Their Money And No One Is Talking by peter0071(m): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2023
My Experience is with GTBank... their charges these days are too high... one single transaction, multiple charges... this is crazy
Re: First Bank Nigeria Is Ripping People Off Their Money And No One Is Talking by devbits: 11:04am On Apr 04, 2023
TheMensch:
Last week Monday I tried using ATM at another bank with my First Bank card. I first tried withdrawing 10k, but it was misbehaving as if it is network issue...I tried another 10k, the same thing. People told me to try 3k whether it will pay...it did not still pay.
Little did I know that First Bank has been deducting my money at each trial. When I went to their bank branch, they were telling me to wait for two weeks...
Make something happen to that 23k fess...na there we go sabi who craze pass

They won't reverse the money

Not My President T-shirt Etc On Sell, (ahead Of 29th May Inuguration ) / How Can I Move Planks And Sawdust To Lagos / I Am Duped..pls Help