Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Which Is Your Favourite Online Music Streaming App And Why? A General Review - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Is Your Favourite Online Music Streaming App And Why? A General Review (14570 Views)

What Are Your Favourite Online Radio Station? / Why Your Favourite Nigerian Songs Are Getting Shorter / Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Your Favourite Online Music Streaming App And Why? A General Review by Offpoint1: 5:47am On Apr 06, 2023
Surebami:

Yeah thanks. Just searched play store and couldn't find it. Do you know the name of the app on the platform.
It's there, check my screenshot

Re: Which Is Your Favourite Online Music Streaming App And Why? A General Review by Surebami(m): 8:37am On Apr 06, 2023
Offpoint1:

It's there, check my screenshot

Seen Thanks
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Online Music Streaming App And Why? A General Review by officialfestus(m): 9:49am On Apr 06, 2023
Amuroba:
Yes it does.
You can loose your phone today and login to your new device and voila, all your favourite tracks are back.
without re-downloading them again?
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Online Music Streaming App And Why? A General Review by Amuroba: 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2023
officialfestus:
without re-downloading them again?
Come on, are you serious?
Of course you will re-download them for offline use, but instead of searching and downloading one by one, you can download an entire playlist in one click.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Favourite Online Music Streaming App And Why? A General Review by hexenbiest: 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
Boomplay: love how easy it's to navigate between trending tracks, trending artiste and new songs. It's an ultimate listening experience altogether once paired with the oraimo freepod 4

Re: Which Is Your Favourite Online Music Streaming App And Why? A General Review by Samademir: 6:50am On Apr 07, 2023
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Online Music Streaming App And Why? A General Review by officialfestus(m): 7:47am On Apr 07, 2023
Amuroba:
Come on, are you serious? cheesy
Of course you will re-download them for offline use, but instead of searching and downloading one by one, you can download an entire playlist in one click.
now I grasp, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Favourite Online Music Streaming App And Why? A General Review by Odmlx: 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
Hey, music fan!

We're on a mission to uncover the ultimate fan perspective on Afrobeats music.

Who do you think deserves the crown of the greatest Afrobeats artist of all time? What are the most epic moments in Afrobeats' history? And, most importantly, what does the future hold for this genre?

Your feedback is valuable and will help us paint a picture of Afrobeats' history, straight from the fan's mouth. Please share your thoughts by completing this survey: http://fpls.in/afrobeatssurvey

Thank you so much for being a part of this journey.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Online Music Streaming App And Why? A General Review by ikdaddy01(m): 7:58am On Apr 19, 2023
Trupz:
YouTube Music by a thousand miles.
Firstly because I'm able to use same subscription for YouTube videos. Secondly, cos its music queuing/suggestion is much more apt than Spotify and Apple Music (used those ones too). Another is the ability to switch YouTube videos into just audios.
The search filter on YouTube music is also more distinctive as that on YouTube music helps you to look up the search term under artist, song, playlist and so on.

I started music streaming with Spotify, then Apple music, then YouTube Music. Have had to return to Spotify as I was unable to renew my YouTube subscription due the Naira debit card restrictions. This has made me appreciate YouTube music more.
You summed it all up. YouTube music is the main deal. I just search for one music and it plays the rest.
One subscription in my 2 phones, carDroide, iPad, laptop and smartTv

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Favourite Online Music Streaming App And Why? A General Review by ikdaddy01(m): 8:04am On Apr 19, 2023
HeightsKE:
Please people,who knows the title and artist of this old rap song done by a female American that goes something like this, " turn it on,turn on.....to the niggas in the hood,here we go,to the ...here we go,turn it on,turn on..."
The video was done on the streets..
Thanks
You can search lyrics on YoutubeMusic
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Online Music Streaming App And Why? A General Review by Odmlx: 8:25am On Apr 19, 2023
Hello everyone, please help fill this survey on streaming apps and afrobeats globally. Thank you so much.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdkrRVIHHR98E9k9uObmFFYUQ5pGMpzeTxhbzQtl4sn7WIeWQ/viewform
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Online Music Streaming App And Why? A General Review by Odmlx: 8:26am On Apr 19, 2023
Hello please help fill this survey. Thank you so much

Odmlx:
Hey, music fan!

We're on a mission to uncover the ultimate fan perspective on Afrobeats music.

Who do you think deserves the crown of the greatest Afrobeats artist of all time? What are the most epic moments in Afrobeats' history? And, most importantly, what does the future hold for this genre?

Your feedback is valuable and will help us paint a picture of Afrobeats' history, straight from the fan's mouth. Please share your thoughts by completing this survey: http://fpls.in/afrobeatssurvey

Thank you so much for being a part of this journey.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Online Music Streaming App And Why? A General Review by Devvagreen(f): 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2023
Amuroba:
Are you using the premium? If so, how did you make the payment because naira card and all these yankee online subscription dosen't correspond.
Use Payday.
I just subscribed now
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Online Music Streaming App And Why? A General Review by LINSAR: 11:10am On Nov 16, 2023
Trupz:
YouTube Music by a thousand miles.

I started music streaming with Spotify, then Apple music, then YouTube Music. Have had to return to Spotify as I was unable to renew my YouTube subscription due the Naira debit card restrictions. This has made me appreciate YouTube music more.

How did you work around the restriction?
Or you still use Spotify?
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Online Music Streaming App And Why? A General Review by LINSAR: 11:11am On Nov 16, 2023
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Online Music Streaming App And Why? A General Review by LINSAR: 11:33am On Nov 16, 2023
folake4u:
1. YouTube Music.
2. Spotify.

How do you get around the naira debit card restrictions?
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Online Music Streaming App And Why? A General Review by pafun(m): 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2023
Check out Spotify. Also listen to this spanking new release The coming wave is Iska Tribe. Check out the new single on Spotify. https://open.spotify.com/track/25TlMIRKoxOKpegEiDft2Z?si=97cb606a3eae4377
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Online Music Streaming App And Why? A General Review by scottlawrence: 12:25pm On Apr 30
In the Music industry, you must to know about Vera Davich who talent knows no bounds! As both a musician and actor, they have captivated audiences with their multifaceted skills and magnetic presence. With a voice that can move mountains and acting chops that bring characters to life, Vera is a true force to be reckoned with in the entertainment industry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Record Label Looking For Artist / Banky-w Releases A New Vidoe / Davido's Performance At BET Awards 2023 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.