Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos (40320 Views)

Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) / Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria / Anita Alaire Afoke Asuoha 'Real Warri Pikin' & Husband's 6th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos by ExclusiveBet: 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
Comedian Anita Asuoha, popularly known as Warri Pikin, has released some jaw-dropping pre-wedding photos ahead of her dream wedding this month.

It’s no surprise because the comedian cum actress has been ringing the news of her upcoming wedding into the ears of her fans and followers.

Warri Pikin shared the remarkable photos and video of herself and her husband on her Instagram page while she eagerly awaits the day of their grand wedding.

According to Warri Pikin, their dream wedding is a beautiful memory she would hold on to and share with her husband as they wax stronger in love. She wrote:

BOOM!!! We’ve all been waiting for this. I told you the 2nd Look would blow your mind. IGBO KWENU!!!

Guys!!! We are finally Having Our Dream Wedding I can’t keep calm.

This is definitely going to be a beautiful memory to hold on to and share with each other as we grow stronger in this Journey of Love.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cqnlsw6DD9i/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

WITHIN NIGERIA recalls in November 2022, Warri Pikin’s husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha went down on one knee, to ask his wife if she is ready to marry him again.

Warri Pikin shared beautiful moments from the proposal, as they began their journey to their fairytale wedding.

In the video, Ikechukwu could be seen on bended knees as he proposed to his wife.

Warri Pikin, who was quite elated, accepted to be his wife again. She said yes to his proposal as the loverbirds kissed and hugged.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos by Solsix(m): 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
I thought she's married. Congratulations to her

18 Likes

Re: Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos by ThatrealestApex: 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2023

50 Likes

Re: Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos by Harrynight(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
shocked
DREAM WEDDING?

What are they trying to prove again?
I thought they were legally married AND Wedded already!

Trying to impress their peers ??

When you have so much money you misplaced you're priority.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos by babamadiba(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
Misplaced priority. Instead of focusing on having a good life with your family, you want to organize a mare ceremony where people will only come, eat, Merry and find their way. What happened to the first wedding? Abi God say em no accept that one? Common men!

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos by saphiere(f): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
Comedian Anita Asuoha, popularly known as Warri Pikin, has released some jaw-dropping pre-wedding photos ahead of her dream wedding this month.

It’s no surprise because the comedian cum actress has been ringing the news of her upcoming wedding into the ears of her fans and followers.

Warri Pikin shared the remarkable photos and video of herself and her husband on her Instagram page while she eagerly awaits the day of their grand wedding.

According to Warri Pikin, their dream wedding is a beautiful memory she would hold on to and share with her husband as they wax stronger in love. She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cqnlsw6DD9i/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

WITHIN NIGERIA recalls in November 2022, Warri Pikin’s husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha went down on one knee, to ask his wife if she is ready to marry him again.

Warri Pikin shared beautiful moments from the proposal, as they began their journey to their fairytale wedding.

In the video, Ikechukwu could be seen on bended knees as he proposed to his wife.

Warri Pikin, who was quite elated, accepted to be his wife again. She said yes to his proposal as the loverbirds kissed and hugged.
I key into this blessing IJN

2 Likes

Re: Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos by optimistfeel(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
Congratulations to her......

1 Like

Re: Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos by urCreator(m): 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
God abeg make e last
Re: Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
Thought she's married tho, good-luck to her anyways.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos by Babyboyforeal(m): 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
His this really necessary

11 Likes

Re: Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos by hopexter(m): 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
Solsix:

Money don dey to refresh the marriage na grin

13 Likes

Re: Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos by Petyprince: 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
This woman get one wicked nyash. She go sabi Bleep en. With this her wicked face, if she Bleep u, u go mad!

19 Likes

Re: Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos by abbay19(m): 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
Congrat to them
Re: Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos by chriskosherbal(m): 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
congratulaions warri pikin

she is damn sexy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos by einsteine(m): 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
Solsix:

She is.

But she said they didn't have money to really do it the first time.

3 Likes

Re: Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos by Kingibiza(m): 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ikechukwu don carry... grin
Wishing them the best
Re: Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos by einsteine(m): 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
urCreator:
God abeg make e last

They have been married for 10 years.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos by AngelicBeing: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
wink
Re: Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos by Ishilove: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
She looks constipated. That body shaper is definitely too tight.

The photographer made it quite obvious that husband is shorter than wife grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos by fxexperts: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
urCreator:
God abeg make e last
Hiann children of hate.. they are already married for ten solid years now. learn to read before you comment.

9 Likes

Re: Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos by Kharol1234: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

You want make them band you abi??
Re: Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos by Reelmii: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
..this lady garther hips sha...meanwhile, i just watched a vedio of a Kenya musician filming his partner while she drank poison....

May God help us not to choose the wrong partner

3 Likes

Re: Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos by ObaDeeeee(m): 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
Solsix:

Yeah she’s married,she said they’re having their dream wedding after 10 years of marriage

1 Like

Re: Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos by mariahAngel(f): 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
I just love this woman ehn! 💖
Her husband is so blessed to have a woman like her.

Kingibiza:
Ikechukwu don carry... grin
Wishing them the best

He's not complaining. undecided

Harrynight:
shocked
DREAM WEDDING?

What are they trying to prove again?
I thought they were legally married AND Wedded already!

Trying the impress their peers ??

When you have so much money you misplaced you're priority.

They're allowed to do what makes them happy. 🙄

4 Likes

Re: Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos by AngelicBeing: 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
Petyprince:
This woman get one wicked nyash. She go sabi Bleep en
Hian, for making this comment, you will be flogged 1 million lashes of koboko by Buhari at the National stadium Abuja tomorrow morning by 9am shocked

5 Likes

Re: Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos by touchalex25: 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
Not that it’s any of my business but what’s the need for a second marriage?

4 Likes

Re: Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos by Jacobs467: 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos by Shedrack777: 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
saphiere:
I key into this blessing IJN
Amen. i believe my prayer and fasting for you are being answered. but pls try and let bygones be bygonesi. forgive and forgoet about the past

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos by iCauseTrouble: 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
After the man don lose all the bolts and nuts for your body, you wan come marry

1 Like

Re: Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos by Asour: 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
einsteine:

She is.

But she said they didn't have money to really do it the first time.

You mean to do it BIG.

They actually had a wedding.

Congratulations to them. But this is a pointer to the fact that peer pressure CAN be self imposed too.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" / Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos / Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.