Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Throwback:the Yoruba Were Happy The War Ended And Wanted Igbo Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback:the Yoruba Were Happy The War Ended And Wanted Igbo Back (1188 Views)

Buhari: We're Happy The World Is Still With Us In Fighting Terrorism / Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback:the Yoruba Were Happy The War Ended And Wanted Igbo Back by Couldntfigurean: 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYbqSLv8/

The Yoruba men back in the days were happy that igbos are coming back to join them in Nigeria and now fast forward 2023 their children are singing another song

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback:the Yoruba Were Happy The War Ended And Wanted Igbo Back by grafixdon: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
Hmmm. They were mislead? 🤔
Re: Throwback:the Yoruba Were Happy The War Ended And Wanted Igbo Back by Couldntfigurean: 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
grafixdon:
Hmmm. They were mislead? 🤔
see your dads jubilating to meet ndigbo
Sure some of them were getting handouts from Igbo people and stopped getting them because of the war hence the happiness and jubilation

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback:the Yoruba Were Happy The War Ended And Wanted Igbo Back by accordadoga26(f): 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
Who were happy?

Dey play!!

Just dey play!!

1 Like

Re: Throwback:the Yoruba Were Happy The War Ended And Wanted Igbo Back by Couldntfigurean: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
accordadoga26:
Who were happy?

Dey play!!

Just dey play!!
paste your number make i help you with data

All these people using airtel free mode self

1 Like

Re: Throwback:the Yoruba Were Happy The War Ended And Wanted Igbo Back by Couldntfigurean: 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
Esortigress:
Please enough of all these thread that incites tribal violence, not good for our nation.
comment with your real account

1 Like

Re: Throwback:the Yoruba Were Happy The War Ended And Wanted Igbo Back by grafixdon: 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
agadez007:
meaning your fathers didn’t have brains of their own?

I'm not surprise, it's inbuilt. Enwe nne enwe nna
Re: Throwback:the Yoruba Were Happy The War Ended And Wanted Igbo Back by grafixdon: 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
see your dads jubilating to meet ndigbo
Sure some of them were getting handouts from Igbo people and stopped getting them because of the war hence the happiness and jubilation

OK daddy
Re: Throwback:the Yoruba Were Happy The War Ended And Wanted Igbo Back by Emperormartin(m): 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
Esortigress:
Please enough of all these thread that incites tribal violence, not good for our nation.
Mc oluomo started it not the Igbos
Re: Throwback:the Yoruba Were Happy The War Ended And Wanted Igbo Back by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
Emperormartin:

Mc oluomo started it
It's all right, let's stop all these for the sake of peace.
Re: Throwback:the Yoruba Were Happy The War Ended And Wanted Igbo Back by accordadoga26(f): 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
paste your number make i help you with data

All these people using airtel free mode self

Alright daddy
Re: Throwback:the Yoruba Were Happy The War Ended And Wanted Igbo Back by SweetPoison22: 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
agadez007:
it’s a question
Either yes or no
Explain that to the moderators.
Re: Throwback:the Yoruba Were Happy The War Ended And Wanted Igbo Back by Emperormartin(m): 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
Esortigress:
He hasn't up till date apologized for the altercations he made before and during the elections. And the authorities are doing nothing...

What made you think the targeted people will keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Throwback:the Yoruba Were Happy The War Ended And Wanted Igbo Back by Couldntfigurean: 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2023
accordadoga26:

Alright daddy
Wet Daddy

Re: Throwback:the Yoruba Were Happy The War Ended And Wanted Igbo Back by agadez007(m): 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
SweetPoison22:
Explain that to the moderators.
your business
I have a life outside nairaland
Re: Throwback:the Yoruba Were Happy The War Ended And Wanted Igbo Back by SweetPoison22: 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
agadez007:
your business
I have a life outside nairaland
Why are you scared
Re: Throwback:the Yoruba Were Happy The War Ended And Wanted Igbo Back by agadez007(m): 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
grafixdon:

I'm not surprise, it's inbuilt. Enwe nne enwe nna
those who give a Bleep live over there

1 Like

Re: Throwback:the Yoruba Were Happy The War Ended And Wanted Igbo Back by agadez007(m): 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
SweetPoison22:
Why are you scared
you think I am like you who have no life outside nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Throwback:the Yoruba Were Happy The War Ended And Wanted Igbo Back by SweetPoison22: 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
agadez007:
you think I am like you who have no live outside nairaland?
Oya go outside and live your beautiful life na, don't insult anyone inside and think you can go free.
Re: Throwback:the Yoruba Were Happy The War Ended And Wanted Igbo Back by Emperormartin(m): 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
Esortigress:
How'll you stop a disease to be spreading when the source hasn't been wiped away...

Common sense teaches us it'll continue to be ever-present in the society

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fed. Gov. Dispatches The Foreign Min. To Channel Studios After Obi’s Criticism / Tinubu Floating The Naira Is A Good Call / We Demolished Kano Roundabout Because It Carried Large Christian Cross, Says SSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.