Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment (2813 Views)

Tinubu Bars FG Officials With No Direct UNGA Participation From Travelling / Asari-Dokubo: Tinubu Bars Niger Delta Ex-Agitators From Aso Rock / Sanusi Lamido Tests Negative For Coronavirus, Bars Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment by sihamey: 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
EXCLUSIVE: 'President-Elect', Tinubu Bars Aides, Visitors, Handlers From Using Unapproved Phones Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment | Sahara Reporters /3m3blU0

If this is true then we are in long thing in Nigeria as the earlier speculation of the north taking over power if anything happens to Tinubu

My question if anything goes wrong with the president elect before swearing in does constitution applicable to the case of the vice president elect taking over power or its only happen when the president elect took over power. What will be the situation in case Tunubu did not return wink Iā€™m not wishing him death but God gay power

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment by IgOga(m): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
We can't afford another 4 years of this

14 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment by Finesse247: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
Let's focus the court case. Tinubu will soon return back. This fake news are by APC agents to later discredit Obidients who shares it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment by Massiveglory: 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
E de fear say among his aides, obedients go de. grin

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment by festacman(m): 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
I think it is either Tinubu is seriously ill or he is obeying the instruction of marabout that if he showed up in Nigeria, he will be killed and interim government installed. Outside of this two, there is no reason why a president-elect should be in hiding.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment by Chriset(f): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
Sahara don start their madness again

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment by JasonScoolari: 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment by mbaise1000: 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
But, doesn't tinubu have the right again to decide who sees him and who doesn't for whatever reasons? Tinubu has being sick and has being traveling for medical purposes before now, what is the new thing here? Buhari or whoever did this for eight years and we are still here,
We are all going to watch this film to the end, I can only say that blessed are those of us that did not believe for we shall not be disappointed, a little consolated are those who wail first for those that wail last wails loudest

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment by ManOfMan: 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
festacman:
I think it is either Tinubu is seriously ill or he is obeying the instruction of marabout that if he showed up in Nigeria, he will be killed and interim government installed. Outside of this two, there is no reason why a president-elect should be in hiding.

Makes sense

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment by SalamRushdie: 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We can't afford another 4 years of this

What are you going to do about it? We warned Obidients about this outcome

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment by Ceenachi: 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
President select that is already hiding,those shouting yoruba ronu will soon find out it was Shetima they voted

That is why they are distracting Nigerians with Mr. Peter Obi unlawful wire tapped phone conversation
God will humble them soon.
Get well soon to defend drug charge

6 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tinubu camp is entertaining you people. He will come back healthy for his inauguration cool

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
SalamRushdie:

leave "Obidients" out of this

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment by IVORY2009(m): 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
Obidients are everywhere he goes.... grin

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment by PrinceDoctor(m): 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
This post should be moved to Entertainment Section.

I supervised a building project. Went from Utako, ABJ to Aso Pada in Nasarawa State from 5am to 7pm everyday for weeks. After completing the project, I shut myself in for a RESET and closed communication channels only responded to very important business messages on WhatsApp, hiding my "last seen."

My village people who used to spy on my Facebook, WhatsAapp and the sorts were thinking something was wrong with me. They even went to my mum to ask if I've called of recent. They were told "No and that I've not been picking calls." My mum didn't tell them that I was on RESETTING MODE.

They thought I was off but they were highly disappointed when I came out stronger with just one Facebook post. The comments and DM's said a lot.

The great Jagaban fought and won against all odds. He needs rest and to plan on how he will deliver Nigeria. He will come back weeks before 29/05/2023.

You guys are free to keep enjoying the entertainments.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment by press9jatv: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
Drug baron Tinubu is terribly sick

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
Inauguration is here.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment by Ofunaofu: 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
It's going to be four Long years of medical tourism

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment by achiever12: 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
festacman:

He is 87 years old

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment by achiever12: 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
PrinceDoctor:

The great Jagaban fought and won against all odds. He needs rest and to plan on how he will deliver Nigeria. He will come back weeks before 29/05/2023. .

The "great jagaban", who's using the result of a female from Chicago state university and calling it his own, abi?

Your own idea of greatness is absurd.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment by PrinceDoctor(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
achiever12:

The "great jagaban", who's using the result of a female from Chicago state university and calling it his own, abi?

Your own idea of greatness is absurd.

He's using a female result but you employed him to work at 3 American companies - Deloitte, GTE Services, Arthur Andersen.

You also employed him at Mobil Oil, Nigeria where he left as an executive. You screened and passed him for Senate and as Governor of Lagos State. You did all these because you know he's a very great man, highly productive and with great ideas. What has changed now!

You have allowed hatred to blind you. Wake up, chief and "kiss the son." The great Jagaban is still going higher and no propaganda can stop him.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment by SisterAnn(f): 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Farahaideed, get a life please.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment by SisterAnn(f): 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
PrinceDoctor:

I supervised a building project. Went from Utako, ABJ to Aso Pada in Nasarawa State from 5am to 7pm everyday for weeks. After completing the project, I shut myself in for a RESET and closed communication channels only responded to very important business messages on WhatsApp, hiding my "last seen."

My village people who used to spy on my Facebook, WhatsAapp and the sorts were thinking something was wrong with me. They even went to my mum to ask if I've called of recent. They were told "No and that I've not been picking calls." My mum didn't tell them that I was on RESETTING MODE.

They thought I was off but they were highly disappointed when I came out stronger with just one Facebook post. The comments and DM's said a lot.

The great Jagaban fought and won against all odds. He needs rest and to plan on how he will deliver Nigeria. He will come back weeks before 29/05/2023.

You guys are free to keep enjoying the entertainments.
You are not a president select.
You dare compare apples with agbalumo?
LoL
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment by SisterAnn(f): 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
Only a foolish people send their very aged and sick to the war front.

Tinubu's boys are stranded because they can't find their daddy.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment by PrinceDoctor(m): 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
SisterAnn:
You are not a president select. You dare compare apples with agbalumo? LoL
Daddy, RESET is for all. Thank you daddy.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment by Blissful45(m): 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nigeria is sitting on a Time-Bomb with Tinubu at the helm of affairs. God should quickly intervene pls
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment by Okoroawusa: 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
Here we go again. Na so una talk sotey Buhari is still alive,hale and hearty after 8 years
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment by afbstrategies: 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
OBIDIENTs are not worried about this nonsense. OBJ was accused of treason but eventually became Nigerian president.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment by Felabrity: 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
Wahala
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment by Novarisammy2: 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
make I hear say this news enter front page

(1) (2) (Reply)

South South Plans To Leave Nigeria Gbam E Don Set / Dora Vs Soludo. This Is Hmmmm: Help! Charles Soludo Sent Thugs To Disrupt My Sis / V-mobile Shares Scam: Ibori's Lawyer Pleads Guilty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.