Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,808 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels (44215 Views)

"Who Gave NATO The Right To Kill Muammar Muhammad Gaddafi ? " ~ Putin Asks / Check Out The Step Taken By Russia To Show Readiness In Case NATO, The USA, And / Who Gave NATO The Right To Kill Gadhafi? – Angry Putin Asked (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by Blake755: 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
Make like play like play take start another world war oo 😓😓😒😒
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by emmnprince(m): 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
frowland:

Everything is going as planned. One government, One police, one financial system, one justice system and one system of government (Democracy).
A unipolar world is inevitable and that is a prerequisite to usher in a one world government.

Read Revelation 13:4
They said, `Who is like this beast? Who can fight against it?' And they worshipped the dragon, that gave power to the beast; and they worshipped the beast, and ...

It is only a matter of time.

Wrong interpretation of that passage. Taking that passage out of its original context ehn! The book of Revelation was written to Christians who lived during the close of the first century who were being persecuted for the cause of Jesus Christ.

The dragon represent Satan, and the beast is a symbol of the might of Rome. During that era the Caesars, whose seat of power and authority was domiciled in Rome. He command authority.

He, Caeser—Roman Emperor (the beast) was a direct agent of the dragon (Satan). The dragon used him to persecute Christians of that time. The emperor of Rome was seen and taken as deity. And paid divine honour.

John saw in this fearsome beast from the sea none other than the arrogant might of imperial Rome, which, because of its persecutions of God’s people, was aiding and abetting the dragon in his losing war against the saints of God.

So stop reading your own thought into the Bible text.
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by phorget(m): 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
JASONjnr:
Russia will conquer this fight....

They are still struggling with Ukraine and you want them to win battle on multiple fronts. Without Nuclear weapons Russia is nothing.
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by MeaslesMumpsRub: 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
NATO na cult. Finland don join Cult.
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by Originalsly: 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
sslcrypt:

Majority of people on this forum are dumb to understand this. Every sovereign nation have the right to choose their friends.

Why can't Cuba or Venezuela choose their friends? ... and have their own agreements.? Why does the US say can't happen?

1 Like

Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by nnamdi640: 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Russia has given them the first warning
You mean same Russian that is stressed out based on the present war with Ukraine will want to go to another war.
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by frowland(m): 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
emmnprince:

Wrong interpretation of that passage. Taking that passage out of its original context ehn! The book of Revelation was written to Christians who lived during the close of the first century who were being persecuted for the cause of Jesus Christ.

The dragon represent Satan, and the beast is a symbol of the might of Rome. During that era the Caesars, whose seat of power and authority was domiciled in Rome. He command authority.

He, Caeser—Roman Emperor (the beast) was a direct agent of the dragon (Satan). The dragon used him to persecute Christians of that time. The emperor of Rome was seen and taken as deity. And paid divine honour.

John saw in this fearsome beast from the sea none other than the arrogant might of imperial Rome, which, because of its persecutions of God’s people, was aiding and abetting the dragon in his losing war against the saints of God.

So stop reading your own thought into the Bible text.

I just remembered you wrote it together with John. Oh wait!
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by donforeign: 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
nairalanda1:
On the one hand, Finalnd should not do this really. Russia just does not want to be surrounded by enemies...which is why it is acting the way it acts. If you guys read Russian history, Russia has been invaded too many times because it has a very long land border, and enemies can easily penetrate without bothering about a response. That's why it does not want Ukraine to join NATO...plus Ukraine even sits on a very weak point in Russia's defences.

On the other hand, Finland does not trust Moscow. At the end, they were 1) colonised by Russia, 2) fought russia in recent memory 3) If Russia decided that it was in its interest to bomb Finland, they would....and no one would bat an eyelid. Looking at Ukraine, in times like this, one has to sign up to be America's lapdog so that Russia won't bother you much.

(Sometimes global affairs resembles Mafia affairs. Countries comming under the protection of the local Mafia warlord to protect them from another Mafia warlord. Maybe La Cosa Nostra was unto something).

That's why anyone backing a side is backing one warlord against another. Make we Nigerians just siddon look. Anyone backing NATO, USA or Rossiya should stop. If it is in their interest to bomb us to the pre-cambrian era....they will do it, and the world will look on. There are no good guys here. Just humans engaging in a (you know what) measuring contest. Like the Babylonians, Persians and Egyptians once did...

P.S

Funny now that I have been attacked by both American and Russian fanboys. Well, as far as I know, this war has no side. At the end, humans should calm down and think sanely.
let Russia behave themselves. When you have a big brother and he's misbehaving, you have no choice than to look for protection
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by donforeign: 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
DaTruths:
Since 1940s, I never see country wey invade a sovereign country to annex it's Territory..
Na due to this Russia bullying tendencies make all these miniaturized countries dey join NATO.
And Russia has proven them right by invading Ukraine to annex her Territory.

And one thing is certain, on no account would NATO attack Russia first.
So those countries are joining to protect themselves.
But the Truth is that, USA won't take this thing they are doing to Russia.
Taking that Cuban missile crises into account.
USA are hypocrites anyways.
tell Russia to behave itself
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by Sharatan(m): 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
People who don’t understand world politics on this forum talking shit about what they’re clearly ignorant about.
War is always dirty but Russia is like a cat that has been cornered. Putin chose fighting dirty to expel American control.
Ukraine as a nation is just a victim of circumstance.
Sometimes when dialogue is not enough to reach an understanding, getting physical is the next thing.
I don’t blame Russia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by press9jatv: 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
Vladimir putin is in serious trouble.
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by Mckhala80(m): 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
NATO is a force not to be toyed with.
Russia should do their worse and be ready to collect Wotowoto.
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by donforeign: 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
Babapyro:
So Finland just Made itself a big ass target,when Russia goes to war with NATO Finland will get nuked first
una too talk make una quiet e
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by donforeign: 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I will give you a free VISA to Finland when Putin starts the music. grin
why don't you give them visa to Russia? Most of y'all 🤡, support Russia but applying visa to US lmao
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by wasi9ice: 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
WHAT IF NIGERIA JOINS NATO, WHAT WILL HAPPEN?
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by gaddafe(m): 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
DaTruths:
Since 1940s, I never see country wey invade a sovereign country to annex it's Territory..
Na due to this Russia bullying tendencies make all these miniaturized countries dey join NATO.
And Russia has proven them right by invading Ukraine to annex her Territory.

And one thing is certain, on no account would NATO attack Russia first.
So those countries are joining to protect themselves.
But the Truth is that, USA won't take this thing they are doing to Russia.
Taking that Cuban missile crises into account.
USA are hypocrites anyways.

You have not seen a country invade a sovereign country because you sit in your house and listen to filtered news. As we speak Isreal has fired several missiles at Syria's capital. What is the purpose of those attack. I guess they're celebrating Christmas. How did Isreal became a big country today when they went to Palestine as refugees? If they didn't invade, how did they do it? I guess it's the Lord's doing

3 Likes

Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by Father4all: 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
Rahkman:
olodo ukraine is not a nato member.....go school u no gree
your fath.er mu.mu but USA is supporting them abi? Idiot.tic
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by Kalistus01: 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
sslcrypt:

Majority of people on this forum are dumb to understand this. Every sovereign nation have the right to choose their friends.

Same way you fall in line with the dumb majority on this forum cos you don’t seem to understand what America did to Cuba during the Cold War for aligning with USSR… since you are talking about sovereignty, you need to read your history books and UNDERSTAND what geopolitical doctrine is all about. Let a country like Mexico declare that it wants to join an alliance with America’s enemies and you will understand that sovereignty will be thrown in the trash bin.

1 Like

Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by Jessewizy(m): 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
Kalistus01:

Same way you fall in line with the dumb majority on this forum cos you don’t seem to understand what America did to Cuba during the Cold War for aligning with USSR… since you are talking about sovereignty, you need to read your history books and UNDERSTAND what geopolitical doctrine is all about. Let a country like Mexico declare that it wants to join an alliance with America’s enemies and you will understand that sovereignty will be thrown in the trash bin.

Don’t know why I laughed so hard when I read this.
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by TenQ: 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
nairalanda1:

Has US too not caused a lot of problems around the world?

No good nations, only interests.

I am not answering your questions, because they are irrelevant.

No good nations. For your sake, don't take any sides. Hope that everyone comes to their senses.
I know USA is selfish, but they are intelligent. However, is Russia a saint?

The answer is NO!

Russia's main weakness is using brute force when tact is all they need!

2 Likes

Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by itzadorable333: 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
Seductress4:
They can't do anything.
The way you people overhype Russians sef
Maybe u are right, maybe u aren't...hi
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by nairalanda1(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
TenQ:

I know USA is selfish, but they are intelligent. However, is Russia a saint?

The answer is NO!

Russia's main weakness is using brute force when tact is all they need!

Nice strawman there.

As for me, there are no perfect nations, only interests.

Simple.

2 Likes

Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by TenQ: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
nairalanda1:

Nice strawman there.

As for me, there are no perfect nations, only interests.

Simple.
So why demonize USA and refuse to reference Russia's weakness!

After 2014, what does Russia expect Ukraine to do?
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by GoodIsGod: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
Seductress4:
They can't do anything.
The way you people overhype Russians sef

Many of them are kids. grin
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by nairalanda1(m): 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
TenQ:

So why demonize USA and refuse to reference Russia's weakness!

After 2014, what does Russia expect Ukraine to do?

Read my comments on this thread.

No perfect nation, only interests.

As for me, Russia= USA.

1 Like

Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by donforeign: 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
AfahaAbia:

But Russia invaded Ukraine and you that lick American ass couldn't do anything about it
is Ukraine under NATO? Una go open mouth waaah
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by Jokerman(m): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
xevove2061:
America has been the one looking for trouble all these while. Do not move east was the agreement. But they kept on doing so.

So America is NATO? Or is it not Finland that asked to join NATO?

Why not sat truth?
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by Tareq1105: 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
pol23:
Let's see how this will go....
I bet that will be decided on how Ukraine raime palava end.

I doubt Russia will attack though...
But I wish Russia show them small pepper.

Russia would not attack Finland bcoz he knows the implications (attack) would be great.

Russia cannot face all these countries simultaneously.

And that's why it doesn't Ukraine to be a member.
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by gannod(m): 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Russia has given them the first warning

They are not scared of Russia hence the joinning of NATO. The invasion of Ukraine has strenthened the resolve of others to join NATO.
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
pol23:
Let's see how this will go.... I bet that will be decided on how Ukraine raime palava end.

I doubt Russia will attack though... But I wish Russia show them small pepper.
Russia will soon serve them breakfast.
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by Zane2point4(m): 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
Russia should also form theirs with friendly nations and stop bullying their smaller neighbours. I hate bullies.

Its as simple as that o, atleast they hv belasrus let dem persuade china to join as well
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by Moniya4Real(m): 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
Oh ok-…

DaTruths:

Read my comment again, I wasn't supporting USA.
I called them hypocrites.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) / Man Beheads 70-Year-Old Farmer In Ghana / Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.