Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Rivers PDP Storms INEC Office With Native Doctor, Fetish Items - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers PDP Storms INEC Office With Native Doctor, Fetish Items (37957 Views)

BREAKING!! PDP Storms America Without Atiku Abubakar (See Why) / PDP Storms Daura, Katsina. Launches 100 Votes For Each Polling Unit (Photos) / 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers PDP Storms INEC Office With Native Doctor, Fetish Items by RexHarvey: 7:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
Bad one
Re: Rivers PDP Storms INEC Office With Native Doctor, Fetish Items by Gunayo(m): 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dididrumz:
What is all this nonsense?

PDP already won the state, why all this again?
So because PDP won the election opposition party should not challenge the result in court Abi despite the irregularities witnessed during the governorship election in the state. The way some of you reason make me to wonder if some of you are truly human
Re: Rivers PDP Storms INEC Office With Native Doctor, Fetish Items by lereinter(m): 7:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dididrumz:
What is all this nonsense?

PDP already won the state, why all this again?

Wike pdp or g5 pdp

There's no PDP in rivers state

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Storms INEC Office With Native Doctor, Fetish Items by TINCAN(m): 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
Secure an investment today.

Re: Rivers PDP Storms INEC Office With Native Doctor, Fetish Items by Honor10: 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
ubest1:
Same APC that was celebrating Wike rascality during presidential election are now enjoying it in PH, if court allow Tinubu/INEC scam to fly it will reach others soon

Stop spitting everywhere.

Tinubu is Nigeria president.
Re: Rivers PDP Storms INEC Office With Native Doctor, Fetish Items by AwkaFinest: 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
ggood:
Are they there speaking Igbo , the language sounds Igbo, but Wike claim he is not Igbo

Igbos say Igbo kwenu, Ikwerre say Ikwerre meka oo. Are they the same?

Yes as an Igbo guy, I understood 65% of what he said. Same way a Portuguese person will understand 70% of what a Spaniad is saying.
This does not mean they are the same language, rather they are similar languages.
Re: Rivers PDP Storms INEC Office With Native Doctor, Fetish Items by AwkaFinest: 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
spencekat:
Owners of Rivers state my foot.

grin grin grin grin.... That was a funny line. Ogoni, Kalabari, Okrika, Abua, Ibani, Oyigbo, Etche, Ekpeye, Engenni, Omuma and Onelga people will eat him raw for that statement.
Re: Rivers PDP Storms INEC Office With Native Doctor, Fetish Items by AwkaFinest: 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
virginchaser:
Blogger with confusing pictures. Event occurred at INEC HQ Aba Portharcourt expressway and you shown us INEC Afam signpost.

Very confusing pictures. When I saw the Dappa Briye building I was asking myself how does something happening in PH has to do with a sign post in Oyigbo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Storms INEC Office With Native Doctor, Fetish Items by Solsix(m): 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
ubest1:
Same APC that was celebrating Wike rascality during presidential election are now enjoying it in PH, if court allow Tinubu/INEC scam to fly it will reach others soon
If that election is not reverse then there is no hope again for Nigerians
Re: Rivers PDP Storms INEC Office With Native Doctor, Fetish Items by Badonasty(m): 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
Lol….and their governor said rivers state is a Christian state
Re: Rivers PDP Storms INEC Office With Native Doctor, Fetish Items by Confida: 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
This is what my beloved State has turned into because of one man's desperation and greed.
PDP was in church on Sunday for thanksgivings while on Monday they were on the road with their juju!
Re: Rivers PDP Storms INEC Office With Native Doctor, Fetish Items by ufuosman(m): 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
Na cruise una dey
Re: Rivers PDP Storms INEC Office With Native Doctor, Fetish Items by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
I am (portable) a baboon, I live in the Zoo, Zazuu Zazuu, lazuu 😂
Re: Rivers PDP Storms INEC Office With Native Doctor, Fetish Items by torqque7(m): 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
Such a huge shame to the supposed GIANT OF AFRICA.. modern and developed countries are there taking their former President to court as he is NOT ABOVE THE LAW,while this shithole cannot even conduct a free and fair election sotay them carry native man go put inside election matters.

I wonder when and if Nigeria will ever be great? APC is a CURSE and the worst thing to happen to Nigeria and even they themselves know this but their greed selfishness and utter stupidity has made them turn their backs on good and opt for evil. God help Nigeria
Re: Rivers PDP Storms INEC Office With Native Doctor, Fetish Items by Dididrumz(m): 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
Gunayo:
So because PDP won the election opposition party should not challenge the result in court Abi despite the irregularities witnessed during the governorship election in the state. The way some of you reason make me to wonder if some of you are truly human

Oga, if you don't know how to read to understand, just shut up Your mouth instead of attacking who You're not suppose to attack.

The thread is about PDP going to INEC office with a native doctor and my comment is based on that direction, so I'm not concerned about any court case Whatsoever. So What's your own with wondering if some of us are humans.

Now I'm wondering if You're human as well because it looks like You lack brains to understand.
Re: Rivers PDP Storms INEC Office With Native Doctor, Fetish Items by Supremos: 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
grin
Badonasty:
Lol….and their governor said rivers state is a Christian state
Re: Rivers PDP Storms INEC Office With Native Doctor, Fetish Items by bentenny(m): 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
ubest1:
No mind them!
Where is Asari when APC needs him most? grin grin
Re: Rivers PDP Storms INEC Office With Native Doctor, Fetish Items by babajero(m): 12:36am On Apr 05, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers PDP Storms INEC Office With Native Doctor, Fetish Items by Abujaexpress: 11:33am On Apr 05, 2023
ubest1:
Rivers State chapter of APC has never been in same page with the National APC, because Rotimi Amaechi dictates the pace there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) / Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) / Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.