Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Why The World Is Dumping The US Dollar. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why The World Is Dumping The US Dollar. (3092 Views)

Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) / The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) / U.S. Army Sergeant Demoted For Dumping 3 Humvees Worth N238m From Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The World Is Dumping The US Dollar. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
Hotice085:

You don't have any sense at all at all, a bush rat that is what you are.
if not for the dollar country is it Russia and China that would have allowed you access to the internet so as to come display your bush mannerism online?

Russians Chinese Indians Nigerians and worldover they send the Almighty dollar back home but🐀 rat like who are privileged to be living in a free world courtesy the west don't value what you have
Thunder fire you if you don't relocate to Russia China north Korea or Afghanistan

How did you know I came From the bush though? 😂.you know me somewhere bro. Nothing anyone fit tell me
Re: Why The World Is Dumping The US Dollar. by Hotice085: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
Tadadobe:

How did you know I came From the bush though? 😂.you know me somewhere bro. Nothing anyone fit tell me

I know you very well....Sango Kee u dia
Re: Why The World Is Dumping The US Dollar. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
Hotice085:

I know you very well....Sango Kee u dia

Amen
Re: Why The World Is Dumping The US Dollar. by Horus(m): 3:33am On Apr 07, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1icR_QK2rXE

Former South African Presidents Explain How to Destroy the U.S. Dollar
Re: Why The World Is Dumping The US Dollar. by Hotice085: 6:48am On Apr 07, 2023
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1icR_QK2rXE

Former South African Presidents Explain How to Destroy the U.S. Dollar

They can't stop poverty and aids in SA it is the dollar they wanna destroy, MUMU man

Thank goodness the Afrikaans didn't finish una

1 Like

Re: Why The World Is Dumping The US Dollar. by KanwuliaExtra: 12:04am On Aug 22, 2023
Re: Why The World Is Dumping The US Dollar. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
Re: Why The World Is Dumping The US Dollar. by armyofone(m): 2:15am On Aug 25, 2023
Wondering how to get BRIC citizenship so I kan pack and go BRIC
Re: Why The World Is Dumping The US Dollar. by KanwuliaExtra: 7:10am On Aug 25, 2023
Meet the new BRICSTARS. . . . grin

2 Likes

Re: Why The World Is Dumping The US Dollar. by Cozbymaster97(m): 7:21am On Aug 25, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Meet the new BRICSTARS. . . . grin
See people that wants to challenge the west!
Its only China that has something to offer.
The rest are there to seek loans
Re: Why The World Is Dumping The US Dollar. by KanwuliaExtra: 7:23am On Aug 25, 2023
Cozbymaster97:

See people that wants to challenge the west!
Its only China that has something to offer.
The rest are there to seek loans

Nothing wrong with seeking for loans you know?
It is what you do with the loans and the terms of repayment that matters.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/countries-by-national-debt

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The World Is Dumping The US Dollar. by XAUBulls: 1:19am On Dec 09, 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why The World Is Dumping The US Dollar. by XAUBulls: 1:28am On Dec 09, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The World Is Dumping The US Dollar. by XAUBulls: 1:31am On Dec 09, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
All those Nigerians hoarding dollars. . . . Take note. grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The World Is Dumping The US Dollar. by XAUBulls: 1:40am On Dec 09, 2023
Hotice085:

Very nonsensical jargons, if Islamtimes think in the next hundred years any currency can outdoor the dollar you guys must be smoking cheap weed from Saudi Arabia

You think controlling the world is by political and economic policies alone, if you bunch understand what is called SOFT POWER you load of noisemakers will sit up in one dark corner of any room and shut d 4k up

After the Dollar comes the Euro, same with the Eurozone coming next in soft power after the almighty US of A, what does the Chinese offer aside trade?
Is the country open to the World, how many tourist visits there, how many Chinese music,films and sport games have penetrated the world?
What does Chima bring to the global community in terms of soft power, only Coca cola sold America to the world and when Macdonald first landed in Russia the queue in Moscow was and still a record by any franchise

The simple fact is this China and Russia can NEVER overtake America in the next 100years if they think by remaining a communist state

While in America and many western nations, the political parties in these countries stand as check to themselves that can't be said in China Russia where just one man, one party pulls the shot

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Trump Is Following The Footsteps Of Adolf Hitler / Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism / Paul Biya Resigns As President Of Cameroon - Reports Afrique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.