Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Woman Shares Reason Why Collecting Receipts At Pay Point Is Important - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Shares Reason Why Collecting Receipts At Pay Point Is Important (430 Views)

"My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" / "How I Have Lived Up To 126 Yrs Old" - Famous Nigerian Woman Shares Her Story / "Stabbed Me In My Ribs & Fingers Before Swallowing Poison" - Woman Shares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Shares Reason Why Collecting Receipts At Pay Point Is Important by Bloomberriez: 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
The general reason people collect receipts is to have an evidence of what they have paid for and this is very logical. To take it a step further, having your receipt after purchasing a home appliance like an AC for instance, will save you future stress.

I sell air inverter and NonInverter conditioners in Lagos at the best prices. So, recently a client who bought an AC last year, called us to come check out her AC because it was not cooling as good as before.
All she had to do was send a picture of her receipt, phone number and home address. When the engineers checked it, turned out that their current was too low and the AC switched to low voltage mode. It wasn’t a problem, after a few days the current was fixed and her AC started functioning at optimal capacity.

This is one reason collecting your receipts is important. It gives you access to warranty.
Need to get an AC, call/WhatsApp 08188159701. Office address is 71, Simpson street yaba lagos.
Re: Woman Shares Reason Why Collecting Receipts At Pay Point Is Important by Flora2Sweet: 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nice
Re: Woman Shares Reason Why Collecting Receipts At Pay Point Is Important by Bloomberriez: 8:12am On Apr 05, 2023
Yeah
Flora2Sweet:
Nice

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Pay Or Rent New House With 70k Salary / What Is That Unforgettable Sweet Moment You've Had With Your Siblings. / How to kill myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.