Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

What A Country We Live In Where Imams Can Do What Pastors "Can't" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Country We Live In Where Imams Can Do What Pastors "Can't" (621 Views)

Why Do We Need Licenses To Drive In A Country We Own- El Rufai / Court Stops El-Rufai From Licensing Pastors, Imams In Kaduna / Buhari Hosts Imams, Dines With Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Country We Live In Where Imams Can Do What Pastors "Can't" by logicalhumour: 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
Let's say it wasn't AI-generated, what's the big deal? Isn't it exactly what candidates and imams have been doing in the mosque since the inception of time?

If you're a Christian and you let anyone call you a bigot for defending or seeking support from your faith, then you'll never have sense in this country.

Thank you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Country We Live In Where Imams Can Do What Pastors "Can't" by psucc(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
Different strokes for same folks. The law of the nation are toothless where a Muslim especially of the north is involved but very hard on the eople of the south.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Country We Live In Where Imams Can Do What Pastors "Can't" by Blissful45(m): 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
I'll be very close to telling you a big lie if I say I'm not tired and fed up with this country. It's more of a zoo and jungle than a country. We've become so misgoverned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Country We Live In Where Imams Can Do What Pastors "Can't" by Pierocash(m): 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
logicalhumour:
Let's say it wasn't AI-generated, what's the big deal? Isn't it exactly what candidates and imams have been doing in the mosque since the inception of time?

If you're a Christian and you let anyone call you a bigot for defending or seeking support from your faith, then you'll never have sense in this country.

Thank you.
No leave them,let them continue crying over a non existent issue.

Many Imams have been preaching in favour of Mu-Mu ticket, but non was an issue. If you see the way they are all crying without listening to the voice note,you will think there is something malicious discussed in that clip .

When has it become a sin to solicit for vote from Christian as a fellow Christian? But they kept gaslighting the issue as if there is something suggesting attack on the Muslims even when Christians have been the ones suffering religious attacks.

If I were Obi,I won't even bother responding. People heard it,and nothing malicious about it

2 Likes

Re: What A Country We Live In Where Imams Can Do What Pastors "Can't" by Jennymine(f): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
Yeah
Re: What A Country We Live In Where Imams Can Do What Pastors "Can't" by Munamu: 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
logicalhumour:

Thank you.

Do u blame them. Prior to the election Ganduje assembled all the imams in Nigeria,and the decided that the presendial election should be a jihad. But our fellow xtians are being used to disparage a xtian seeking the votes of other xtians.

2 Likes

Re: What A Country We Live In Where Imams Can Do What Pastors "Can't" by misano(m): 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
I blame the Christians fighting PO. Majority of the Christian's in Nigeria are very foolish.

4 Likes

Re: What A Country We Live In Where Imams Can Do What Pastors "Can't" by misano(m): 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
I blame PO. The country doesn't deserve such a person like PO. The people all decided to be foolish.

1 Like

Re: What A Country We Live In Where Imams Can Do What Pastors "Can't" by Prestige77: 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
Let me keep this space and observe things first.
Re: What A Country We Live In Where Imams Can Do What Pastors "Can't" by logicalhumour: 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
Only the fact that a Southern son who identify as a Muslim had to pick a "real" Muslim from the North doesn't still ring bells in some peoples heads. Smh.

Everything is about religion and ethnicity in this country, they use it as an effective tool, which is probably the reason why they don't want anyone else to use it!

Same religion and ethnicity the National Population Census has choosen to boycut so some people will never know the real strength they posses. Smh again
Re: What A Country We Live In Where Imams Can Do What Pastors "Can't" by aariwa(m): 1:23am On Apr 05, 2023
logicalhumour:

Thank you.
The so called call even made Obi more popular and more love while the hate for drug lord increased

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Congratulating Fintiri In Adamawa (PDP) Is A Sign Of A True Leader / Ahmad Lawan Best Candidate For Tenth Senate Leadership — Civil Society Group / Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France Is A Sign That Opposition Alliance Has Failed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.