Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call (47994 Views)

How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna / DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles / Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call by tamdun: 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
He wasn't suspended when he reported CJN
Re: Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call by idealogical: 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
Sadly for Obi, they have more embarrassing recordings down the pipeline..

Obi is finished and I'm so happy the dangerous and evil man is getting exposed for what he is.

1 Like

Re: Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call by IamV: 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
manikspears:

But let us be honest do you personally have an evidence of him behing a druglord or you are just attacking him for no reason.

I understand you don't like him but the way you guys pour negativity on Tinubu you will wonder if he has done something to you personally.

And as for the issue of "yes daddy" there is nothing about soliciting for votes. This is not the first time neither will be the last time a politician will go and meet a clergy for assistance be it Christian or Muslim, so what the hell is all the fuss about. They are just blowing things out of proportion, didn't sanwoolu become an ursher overnight when it was close to election?

Every politician solicits for votes.lets move on.

I appreciate that you are civil in your approach , and one of my rules of engagement is actually to be civil to people who are civil.

There are substantial documents and substantial publications about Tinubu drug history/ involvement in drug trafficking.
And going by the Nigeria constitution,such element shouldn't be vying for the number citizen of our beloved country.

That's why the issue is in court,let's see how the proceedings unfolds.

It's a fact that APC having being on propaganda hotshots after another,and we understand the enemies we are dealing with,being nice is not an option.
Two can actually play the game.

Like I said earlier on,I was only civil to you because you come across as a gentleman that's asking genuine question and genuinely wants both parties to resolve their difference.

We are dealing with demons,and yes,it is personal.
Re: Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
IamV:

I appreciate that you are civil in your approach , and one of my rules of engagement is actually to be civil to people who are civil.

There are substantial documents and substantial publications about Tinubu drug history/ involvement in drug trafficking.
And going by the Nigeria constitution,such element shouldn't be vying for the number citizen of our beloved country.

It's a fact that APC having being on propaganda hotshots after another,and we understand the enemies we are dealing with,being nice is not an option.

Like I said earlier on,I was only civil to you because you come across as a gentleman that's asking genuine question and genuinely wants both parties to resolve their difference.

I'm so hungry I can't sleep. Please buy me dinner sir
Re: Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call by Everlastingson: 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
orikoku:
Please how did he get the audio recording?

From APC devils
Re: Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call by harmony75: 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
Peter Obi have hold all propaganda CORNgress where it pains them most that's why they're just looking for anything to hold our Daddy but our daddy's spotless so fresh no drugs on his system!
Re: Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call by Omoawoke: 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
IamV:

SHUT UP !
He is very correct.
He was suspended for using insulting languages not for posting the audio. They said they encourage him to be fearless
Re: Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call by WorldRichest: 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tallesty1:
It just has to be a Yoruba person, it just have to be them

Yes, the only tribe that has made your tribe and ethnic groups miserable and sad over the decades. We are called Yoruba Demons for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call by PureMe01: 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Is that all? Dead on arrival case. We're busy with transition for now.

Transiting a dead man? U transiting him to glory? grin
Re: Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call by Nordy: 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
Omo go chop the money the gave you to drop trash that wasn't verified. Though the stuff has lost its originality due to online compressions, using tools you could see about four different points the did cut and join to come up that deep fake.

You are no doubt one of the casualties of this rescue Nigeria project. You can't hit Okwute -Rock and remain the same.. The guy must regretting his actions now.
Re: Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call by norriswood(m): 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
IamV:
THESE ARE THE REAL ISSUES.

1. Bola Tinubu's 1993 Narcotics Trafficking & Money Laundering Case, and $460,000 Forfeiture.
2. 25% in FCT.
3. Forged Certificate.
4. INEC not following its guidelines.
5. Shettima's Double Nomination.
6. Election Rigging.

Let's focus on them and stop engaging this bunch of loud mouth propagandists.
7.stolen mandate....awon werey

Re: Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Your worst nightmare

Re: Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call by herich(m): 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
They're talking bala blu grin grin
Re: Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call by akpaulite(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
If it were Rufai Oseni that released this against Tinubu.
He have been nominated for Nobel Peace prize
Re: Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call by sparko1(m): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
IamV:

Good riddance.

People Gazette understand that their reputation is at stake and decided to do the right thing.
Good move from them.
They should be lucky peter obi didn't sue them for trying defamation of character.

He wasn't suspended for that, read, you won't, reading only headline.
Re: Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call by olumike001(m): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
IamV:

Good riddance.

People Gazette understand that their reputation is at stake and decided to do the right thing.
Good move from them.
They should be lucky peter obi didn't sue them for trying defamation of character.
He wouldn't do that cos no defame his character...
Re: Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call by randymirrors(f): 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
IamV:

SHUT UP !

The Truth and Clarification hurt you deep. May God deliver you from the pain.
Re: Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call by HIPROFILE(m): 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
IamV:

Good riddance.

Good move from them.

Bro leave am Peter Obi must have put this in deep freezer for them He is facing a more serious legal battle now to reclaim his mandate which I am sure he will succeed on that as for People’s gazzatte He will come for them later they can not go scot free.
Re: Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call by Draslo(m): 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
IamV:

Good riddance.

Good move from them.
Ok so freedom of speech when it doesn't favour you is bad abi?
Re: Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call by manikspears: 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
IamV:

Hnmmmmm,okay.

But lets be careful sha you know if we decide to roast a long snake at the stretch of his full length we may burn other things outside the kitchen and the main goal is to make Nigeria better.
Re: Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call by Originalsly: 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tallesty1:

Hmmm .... he is a talented and respected reporter ... that's enough for you to know he can't be from your tribe .... he must be Yoruba. Is your tribe that illiterate??
Re: Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call by Honor10: 11:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tallesty1:

Yes, it is a Yoruba person, go and do your worst.

No Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria, cry from now, till forever
Re: Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call by babajero(m): 12:00am On Apr 05, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Just take a look at the name of the person that posted the fake call angry
I was not surprised, being that he worked for sahara reporters before now, the same people that used propaganda to rig in buhari, but thanks to God their plans has failed.
Re: Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call by bionixs: 12:04am On Apr 05, 2023
Please, has anyone any right to tap my mobile line and make public my private conversations ?
Re: Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call by Laggafin: 2:30am On Apr 05, 2023
nairalanda1:
He was suspended for the way he responded to people trolling him over his report on Obi and Oyedepo, not for the report, or the recording itself.
https://www.nairaland.com/7641108/audio-tape-peter-obi-sues#122301841
Re: Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call by Laggafin: 2:31am On Apr 05, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Tell him to sue them. E never too late.

I know some of you obi trolls get comprehension problems, so let me help you

He was suspended because he allowed obi trolls to get under his skin. Nothing more!
https://www.nairaland.com/7641108/audio-tape-peter-obi-sues#122301841
Re: Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call by tballeyy(m): 2:31am On Apr 05, 2023
Definitely the audio conversation is real...yes Daddy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crowd Chants O To Ge, Ole At Bukola Saraki And Kwara PDP Gubernatorial Candidate / "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad / Supreme Court Adjourns New Naira Note Suit Till February 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.