Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio (18853 Views)

Davido ‘Timeless’ Breaks First, Second Day Stream Record On Spotify, Boomplay / Wizkid Posts Davido’s Timeless On His Instagram Story And Twitter Page. / Future - "High Off Life" Album (full Tracks Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio by samuelevans(m): 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
lavylilly:
cry I have never commented first since I joined Nairaland by the way

same here ooh. 10 yrs on this land but never commented first.

1 Like

Re: Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio by Jostoman: 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
obinna58:
Any good song in the mix?
am so much inlove with OVER THEM and NO COMPETITION
Re: Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio by Jostoman: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
KanuSE:
Very basic and nonsense album...mtchew 🥴😏
if it pain you go to court. DJ play me OVER THEM by DAVIDO
Re: Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio by obinna58(m): 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
Jostoman:
am so much inlove with OVER THEM and NO COMPETITION
Really? Let’s see more reviews
Re: Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio by simplesearch: 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
Many in our generation are cursed with the curse of unrighteousness and ungodliness due to exposure to all this ungodly songs. Davido and his co-travellers are making millions doing the work of the devil and sending uncountable souls to hell.
From Michael Jackson to Beatles to Davido, God is against their craft!

1 Like

Re: Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio by Wotowotoman: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
Reggaemich:
O.B.O, Nice comeback after taking sabbatical leave from music

Giving dem haters Unavailable Vibes

Wetin be sabbatical leave? You go just open mouth waaaaa angry
Re: Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio by Jostoman: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
O.B.O no go minus, seeing smiling on your face again Davido is enough for me.

The Album too Sweet most especially OVER THEM and No Competition.
Re: Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio by ednut1(m): 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
🤣

1 Like

Re: Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio by Classickj(m): 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
KanuSE:
Very basic and nonsense album...mtchew
In Davido voice

Number 1 no forget
If you dey vex make you go kick bucket

1 Like

Re: Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio by Reggaemich(m): 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Wetin be sabbatical leave? You go just open mouth waaaaa angry
check your dictionary
Re: Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio by Burgerlomo: 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
Bullrun:
Boring album

Re: Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio by KanuSE: 11:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
Classickj:

In Davido voice

Number 1 no forget
If you dey vex make you go kick bucket

You & David can go and die. 😘

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio by KingLion007(m): 11:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
I'm Unavailable is my hit
Re: Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio by Niswayne19: 11:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
Listened to the album on Boomplay and it was interesting.
Get the Oraimo freepods 4 and enjoy the album.

Re: Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio by Ireportlive: 12:34am On Apr 05, 2023
Dope songs back to back
Re: Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio by NotoriousBiggyS: 12:56am On Apr 05, 2023
Trash , Nigerians don't have taste anything goes
No taste for good music, leaders, etc

4 Likes

Re: Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio by Classickj(m): 1:08am On Apr 05, 2023
KanuSE:

You & David can go and

Rubbish
Re: Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio by Classickj(m): 1:09am On Apr 05, 2023
KanuSE:

You & David can go and die.

Rubbish
It will never be well with you idiot
Re: Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio by Classickj(m): 1:11am On Apr 05, 2023
NotoriousBiggyS:
Trash , Nigerians don't have taste anything goes
No taste for good music, leaders, etc

If E easy enter studio
Re: Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio by KanuSE: 1:25am On Apr 05, 2023
Classickj:

It will never be well with me

I'm an Idiot

I agree 👍
Re: Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio by RaptorX: 2:39am On Apr 05, 2023
Mediocre album, i give it a 3 out of 10. Is it by force to cram 17 mainly nonsense songs into the album. The older he gets the more terrible his voice becomes unlike when he just started out.

1 Like

Re: Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio by Kog45(m): 4:14am On Apr 05, 2023
I asked myself what is special about LAST LAST by Burnaboy but I realized these new generation artists do more of marketing and hyping than giving us real songs....winning GRAMMY now is easy compare to olden days...Respect to 2face,listening to INSTANCE tells me GRAMMY people dey craze o

1 Like

Re: Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio by Kog45(m): 4:20am On Apr 05, 2023
RaptorX:
Mediocre album, i give it a 3 out of 10. Is it by force to cram 17 mainly nonsense songs into the album. The older he gets the more terrible his voice becomes unlike when he just started out.
Do not blame these artists cuz generally level of music is down.Imagine having 2face with all those hits in 2000 now GRAMMY awards for full him house.I still respect Burnaboy for giving us Fela in hip hop.
Re: Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio by Neddstark: 5:44am On Apr 05, 2023
Kog45:
I asked myself what is special about LAST LAST by Burnaboy but I realized these new generation artists do more of marketing and hyping than giving us real songs....winning GRAMMY now is easy compare to olden days...Respect to 2face,listening to INSTANCE tells me GRAMMY people dey craze o

That song got melody even though the message and lyrics no follow. But it flows well. Just like buga.
Re: Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio by Queendera(f): 6:24am On Apr 05, 2023
hadelany:
I talked about Davido growing up yesterday.

And the mobs came. Got their fellow mobsters. Sad that ladies also like being victimised.

"Your nyash like pillowcase." You accept.
You're objectified.

Your bodies are taken as trash. Everywhere, our eyes are dazed by nudity, given the chances to lace more songs with utterly despicable descriptions.

You lose your essence and humanity.

But it's fine. Because it's your celebrity singer.

Let another objectify. You carry placards.

A clear case of medical dissonance in the brain.

They're victimising your bodies - breasts and buttocks - and yet you accept.

Many are dying because they're unaccepting of their bodies because of celebrities.

The reason the idiocy continues.

They spit on you, you lick it and joyfully say, "Spit again!"

Your existence by accepting idiocy isn't acceptable on the street of sane humans like me.
you are crying more than the bereaved.

And the only reason is because these girls don't choose you but the other guys.

Stop the moral superiority shadow. It's not your place to decide how women want to be treated.
Re: Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio by Tayorshd2(m): 6:52am On Apr 05, 2023
After 15years in the industry 😳😲
Re: Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio by Staphylococcus: 6:55am On Apr 05, 2023
Davido need to step up the game!

With the high competition in the music industry, that album cannot compete.

2 Likes

Re: Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio by spiceadole: 7:12am On Apr 05, 2023
I listened to the full album yesterday

Another overhype.

Nothing special.

Most songs are less than 3 minutes.
No catchable rhythms and rhymes.

The whole noise and excitement about the album is just based on sympathy because he lost his son.

It won't last cos the album no sweet.

1 Like

Re: Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 05, 2023
hadelany:
I talked about Davido growing up yesterday.

And the mobs came. Got their fellow mobsters. Sad that ladies also like being victimised.

"Your nyash like pillowcase." You accept.
You're objectified.

Your bodies are taken as trash. Everywhere, our eyes are dazed by nudity, given the chances to lace more songs with utterly despicable descriptions.

You lose your essence and humanity.

But it's fine. Because it's your celebrity singer.

Let another objectify. You carry placards.

A clear case of medical dissonance in the brain.

They're victimising your bodies - breasts and buttocks - and yet you accept.

Many are dying because they're unaccepting of their bodies because of celebrities.

The reason the idiocy continues.

They spit on you, you lick it and joyfully say, "Spit again!"

Your existence by accepting idiocy isn't acceptable on the street of sane humans like me.

Many may not understand these, but it's the truth for any right thinking human.
Re: Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio by seanwilliam(m): 7:43am On Apr 05, 2023
Bullrun:
Boring album
something is probably wrong with your eardrum
Re: Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio by Yemike(m): 7:44am On Apr 05, 2023
Be sincere to yourself, can any of the song get a Grammy nomination?

3 Likes

Re: Davido - Timeless Album (Full Tracklist) Audio by Goalnaldo(m): 7:54am On Apr 05, 2023
I listened to e pain me and it was nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid's 'made In Lagos' Hits One Billion Streams In Under One Year Of Release. / Lil Frosh Efcc Nbo Freestyle / Kirk Anthony Of Smooth FM Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.