Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Breaking News: Peter Obi Replies FG On Treason And Insurrection Accusations. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Peter Obi Replies FG On Treason And Insurrection Accusations. (730 Views)

"I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Peter Obi Replies FG On Treason And Insurrection Accusations. by uchizzy4life(m): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
In the past few days, I have observed various campaigns of calumny directed at my person, with the latest being allegations attributed to the information Minister, Lai Mohammed from Washington DC.

It is most unfortunate that these consistent efforts to portray me quite contrary to what I am, and my core values, is coming from such high quarters. Minister Lai accusing me of stoking insurrection is totally malicious and fictitious.

I have never discussed or encouraged anyone to undermine the Nigerian state; I have never sponsored or preached any action against the Nigerian state. Those initiating these actions have increasingly used their official positions and agents to make false allegations against me.

I am on record as always, advocating for peace and issue-based campaign and never campaigned based on ethnicity or religion. I am committed to due process, and presently seeking redress in the Court.

I urge those engaged in this demarketing process to stop presenting Nigeria in such bad light. Our future generations deserve a new Nigeria, where they can live a secure and decent life like their counterparts in other climes. It is possible.

#PeterObi 🇳🇬

1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Peter Obi Replies FG On Treason And Insurrection Accusations. by EastAlchemist: 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
Stand tall Peter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Peter Obi Replies FG On Treason And Insurrection Accusations. by yarimo(m): 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
EastAlchemist:
Stand tall Peter

Re: Breaking News: Peter Obi Replies FG On Treason And Insurrection Accusations. by nigeriancritic1(m): 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
uchizzy4life:
In the past few days, I have observed various campaigns of calumny directed at my person, with the latest being allegations attributed to the information Minister, Lai Mohammed from Washington DC.

It is most unfortunate that these consistent efforts to portray me quite contrary to what I am, and my core values, is coming from such high quarters. Minister Lai accusing me of stoking insurrection is totally malicious and fictitious.

I have never discussed or encouraged anyone to undermine the Nigerian state; I have never sponsored or preached any action against the Nigerian state. Those initiating these actions have increasingly used their official positions and agents to make false allegations against me.

I am on record as always, advocating for peace and issue-based campaign and never campaigned based on ethnicity or religion. I am committed to due process, and presently seeking redress in the Court.

I urge those engaged in this demarketing process to stop presenting Nigeria in such bad light. Our future generations deserve a new Nigeria, where they can live a secure and decent life like their counterparts in other climes. It is possible.

#PeterObi 🇳🇬

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Peter Obi Replies FG On Treason And Insurrection Accusations. by Orfankwagh(m): 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
GBAM NA WETIN I WANT,NEW NIGERIA AND NOT ROGUE NIGERIA!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Peter Obi Replies FG On Treason And Insurrection Accusations. by BentizilL: 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tribal and religious bigot like Obi will never rule this country... After Asiwaju 8years, we're handing over to northerners...✅💯
Re: Breaking News: Peter Obi Replies FG On Treason And Insurrection Accusations. by Greyworld: 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
BentizilL:
Tribal and religious bigot like Obi will never rule this country... After Asiwaju 8years, we're handing over to northerners...✅💯
Yes o... To BoKoHaram sponsors and herdsmen protectors to continue their good works in the south.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Peter Obi Replies FG On Treason And Insurrection Accusations. by Nayturalistic: 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2023
Yeye de smell
Re: Breaking News: Peter Obi Replies FG On Treason And Insurrection Accusations. by MetaPhysical: 1:58am On Apr 05, 2023
uchizzy4life:

#PeterObi 🇳🇬

Yes Daddy! grin

(1) (Reply)

Police Slapper, Seun Kuti, Arrested, Sighted With Handcuff At Police HQ (photos) / Shaibu's Presence At Oshiomhole/ APC Inaugural Party: Treacherous Or Strategic? / PDP Mum As Another Governor Joins Tinubu's Victory Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.