Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Muslim Terrorists Launch Ramadan Rape Campaign - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Terrorists Launch Ramadan Rape Campaign (322 Views)

Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo / Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses / Cheryl Zondi In Sex Tape Scandal After Accusing Pastor Timothy Omotoso Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Terrorists Launch Ramadan Rape Campaign by AvailethNone: 12:25am On Apr 05, 2023
Ramadan in Israel: Six Muslims drug, gang-rape 13-year-old Israeli girl

“We call this phenomenon ‘sexual terrorism’ – the sex crimes Arab men commit against Jewish women out of nationalistic motives.”

Not quite “nationalistic,” although that is Israel’s euphemism of choice for Islamic jihad activity. Every non-Muslim nation has one.

The reality of the situation is this:

In France, a Muslim quoted Qur’an while raping his victim.

A survivor of a Muslim rape gang in the UK has said that her rapists would quote the Qur’an to her, and believed their actions justified by Islam.

Thus it came as no surprise when Muslim migrants in France raped a girl and videoed the rape while praising Allah and invoking the Qur’an.

In India, a Muslim gave a Qur’an and a prayer rug to the woman he was holding captive and repeatedly raping. And the victim of an Islamic State jihadi rapist recalled: “He told me that according to Islam he is allowed to rape an unbeliever. He said that by raping me, he is drawing closer to God…He said that raping me is his prayer to God.”

In India, a Muslim kidnapped and raped a 14-year-old Hindu girl, and forced her to read the Qur’an and Islamic prayers

In Pakistan, another Christian woman recounted that her rapist was also religious: “He threw me on the bed and started to rape me. He demanded I marry him and convert to Islam. I refused. I am not willing to deny Jesus and he said that if I would not agree he would kill me.” Rapists demanded that another girl’s family turn her over to them, claiming that she had recited the Islamic profession of faith during the rape and thus could not live among infidels.

The Qur’an teaches that Infidel women can be lawfully taken for sexual use (cf. its allowance for a man to take “captives of the right hand,” 4:3, 4:24, 23:1-6, 33:50, 70:30).

The Qur’an says: “O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.” (33:59)

The implication there is that if women do not cover themselves adequately with their outer garments, they may be abused, and that such abuse would be justified.

Six Israeli Arab men were recently arrested in central Israel on suspicion they drugged and sexually assaulted a teenage Israeli girl.

The six suspects are all adults from the Israeli Arab town of Jisr az-Zarqa and Arab villages in the Wadi Ara area east of the coastal plain in central Israel….

According to a police spokesperson, the suspects were arrested last week after they allegedly gave a 13-year-old Israeli girl drugs and alcohol, then gang raped her repeatedly.

The primary suspect in the gang rapes, a 24-year-old Wadi Ara resident, is believed to have groomed the girl online through a social network.

After meeting the girl in person, the suspect took her to an abandoned building in central Netanya, gave her drugs and alcohol, then proceeded to rape her. Two other suspects took part in the rape.

The primary suspect raped the girl repeatedly, with the five other suspects taking part in the sexual assaults at various times….

Following the announcement, the anti-assimilation group Lahava issued a statement condemning the rape as an act of “sexual terrorism,” and criticized Israeli media outlets for not noting the suspects’ nationality.

“These six vicious animals took advantage of a helpless girl’s naiveté, gave her drugs and alcohol, then brutally raped her.”

“They did it because the girl they raped was Jewish. They did it as part of their war on the Jewish people, in order to humiliate and hurt our daughters and their honor.”

“We call this phenomenon ‘sexual terrorism’ – the sex crimes Arab men commit against Jewish women out of nationalistic motives.”

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2023/04/israel-six-muslims-drug-gang-rape-13-year-old-israeli-girl
Re: Muslim Terrorists Launch Ramadan Rape Campaign by advanceDNA: 2:33am On Apr 05, 2023
Some of these pple just like to hide behind their religion to do evil......As long as u are an infidel to them... they will justify any evil they do to you.....hence this boko haram or iswap banditry will never end...
Re: Muslim Terrorists Launch Ramadan Rape Campaign by FxMasterz: 2:57am On Apr 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

Some of these pple just like to hide behind their religion to do evil......As long as u are an infidel to them... they will justify any evil they do to you.....hence this boko haram or iswap banditry will never end...

They're already evil and then, the Quran cheers them on.

(1) (Reply)

How Self Love and Self Esteem Can Be Kept From Becoming Toxic: / Pastor Kumuyi In Trance While Singing A Touching Song In Another Church / 10 Scariest Demons Keeping Nigeria In Bondage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.