Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) (33998 Views)

The Beautiful Loko-Oweto Bridges, Benue River: Thank You Buhari, Up APC / Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) / An Overview Of The Loko-oweto Bridge, The Bridge Linking Benue & Nasarawa States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 8:06am On Apr 05, 2023
Nice one... PMB you don try your best ... Leave people wey their papa be ordinary chairman for street wey dey embezzle transformer money and still spiritually attack landlords....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by ALFADOS(m): 8:07am On Apr 05, 2023
THIS IS INJUSTICE THIS PARTICULAR BRIDGE WAS SURPOSE TO PASS THROUGH BAGANA IN KOGI NOT OWETO IN BUNUE BUT DUE DAVID MARK INFLUENCE AS SENATE PRESIDENT THEY SHIFTED TO BUNUE STATE, THERE'S GOD OOOH! THERE'S GOD

1 Like

Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by waynetee(m): 8:08am On Apr 05, 2023
Just like ondo ore-Lagos road... Its as if i'm not in Nigeria again when i was driving on that road.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by whizzler: 8:08am On Apr 05, 2023
mrvitalis:

Being ready to pay has never been the issue ..being treated differently in your country has been the main issue

I concur, we cannot have one country but different treatment for different zones unless there is something we don't know
Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by tojahh(m): 8:10am On Apr 05, 2023
Shey Dem put street lights so?

Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by Lazyreporta(m): 8:11am On Apr 05, 2023
whizzler:

I concur, we cannot have one country but different treatment for different zones unless there is something we don't know

Explain how the Igbos are treated unjustly or separately from others.

So we will know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by adecz: 8:11am On Apr 05, 2023
Thanks to PDP who conceptualized,
initiated and built the bridge to 85%
completion by 2015 & APC came and
delayed the ๐Ÿ’ฏ% completion for 8 yearsโ—๏ธโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

No toll gate matter here because it was
PDP that started the project.

Last Las, the only major project APC has
after 8 years and debt of over N60 trillion is 2nd Niger bridge, which even cost less
than N400 bn.
Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by XAUBulls: 8:11am On Apr 05, 2023
Estello:

https://twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1643328030289346561?t=nipGD56lI5F4h1x-w4Is-A&s=19
Impressive in terms of the cut in travel time. Congrats to Benue and Nasarawa states. Thumbs up BRF!
Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by wolebest: 8:12am On Apr 05, 2023
Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 8:12am On Apr 05, 2023
Fashola and Ambode remain our heros of democracy and good governance. I wish Tinubu had allowed Fashola to run since he didnt like Osinbajo's face. Fashola seems to be the only minister that is working in Baba's cabinet. I am so happy Baba did not allow tinubu to choose his cabinet ( ministerial appointment) from Lagos for him. Tinubu had a preferred minister but Buhari turned him down and said it was fashola he wanted as he had the right to pick whoever he preferred to work with him then, tinubu kicked. He sponsored some elements of the NA to smear Fashola and level unfounded allegations against him, starting from the Ikoyi Shopping mall contract.

Eventially, Fashola prevailed and he was confirmed by the NA. That tinubu of a man is worse than the devil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by bigiyaro(m): 8:14am On Apr 05, 2023
The probability of been attacked on this road is 95%

2 Likes

Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by GloriousGbola: 8:14am On Apr 05, 2023
Good thing it is completed at the end of ortoms term.
Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 8:15am On Apr 05, 2023
Good.
Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by bigiyaro(m): 8:16am On Apr 05, 2023
robinso01:
Nice work. Nigerians and negativity be like 5&6. Which one be terrorists and bandits will soon takeover the bdrige?
you no know wetin dey happen be dat,
Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by whizzler: 8:17am On Apr 05, 2023
ALFADOS:
THIS IS INJUSTICE THIS PARTICULAR BRIDGE WAS SURPOSE TO PASS THROUGH BAGANA IN KOGI NOT OWETO IN BUNUE BUT DUE DAVID MARK INFLUENCE AS SENATE PRESIDENT THEY SHIFTED TO BUNUE STATE, THERE'S GOD OOOH! THERE'S GOD

It is still development, this does not stop the next government from linking "BAGAN" to it anyway.
Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by Jogs1900: 8:17am On Apr 05, 2023
homosapien:

From my little understanding of how toll works, an alternative route is always made available for those who don't feel like paying .
Good response. Most of these guys are not exposed at all. They just like claiming victims. They need to be reorientated.

1 Like

Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by BadVoyage: 8:18am On Apr 05, 2023
Purify your listening experience.

1 Share

Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by 90th: 8:19am On Apr 05, 2023
Get your fact correct, the he bridge was built at 98 percent completion during Good luck Jonathan adminstration: it was only some 10km road that took APC 8 years to complete:
Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by whizzler: 8:22am On Apr 05, 2023
Lazyreporta:

Explain how the Igbos are treated unjustly or separately from others.

So we will know

Bro I never said Igbos are treated unjustly, am particular about tolling the 2nd Niger bridge and not tolling this.
Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by Lithiumite: 8:24am On Apr 05, 2023
All those comparing this project with the second Niger bridge in whether its being tolled or not needs to understand that there are socio economic imbalances across all regions in this country......some regions are less economically robust than some and for them to catch up some waivers and support needs to come from other regions.

Take the PEF- petroleum equalisation fund for instance,we in the south are paying for the cost of transportation of the products to the north so also,the rich pay taxes while government gives welfare to the poor,it's like this everywhere in the world....
.2nd Niger bridge is busier and more economically viable than this oweto bridge and I am certain that tolling the 2nd Niger bridge will lead to a more efficient maintenance regime for it compared to the unrolled one.
Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by Willie2015: 8:29am On Apr 05, 2023
stonemasonn:
Good job

This is commendable...
However, we should move to a higher level...
Having train network....
Connecting all the six regions...
SEast..SWest...SSouth NE,NW and NC.
to facilitate trade...and movt of people...

1 Like

Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by okine4real: 8:29am On Apr 05, 2023
See bridge, them know put TOLL GATE OHH, but for East Niger, them put TOLL, Easterners open your eyes... Easterners are there own enemy.
Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by Olat4421: 8:30am On Apr 05, 2023
Nice one
Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by Toluwanise247(m): 8:31am On Apr 05, 2023
This government have done their best
Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by XAUBulls: 8:33am On Apr 05, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Fashola and Ambode remain our heros of democracy and good governance. I wish Tinubu had allowed Fashola to run since he didnt like Osinbajo's face. Fashola seems to be the only minister that is working in Baba's cabinet. I am so happy Baba did not allow tinubu to choose his cabinet ( ministerial appointment) from Lagos for him. Tinubu had a preferred minister but Buhari turned him down and said it was fashola he wanted as he had the right to pick whoever he preferred to work with him then, tinubu kicked. He sponsored some elements of the NA to smear Fashola and level unfounded allegations against him, starting from the Ikoyi Shopping mall contract.

Eventially, Fashola prevailed and he was confirmed by the NA. That tinubu of a man is worse than the devil.
@Eriokanmi, listen up! Stop your relentless childish defamation of character here that has been going on for years now. I've been a member of this forum for 18 years now and this is the first time I will be TALKING TO call you about this. You once talked about the delay in bursary payment during Tinubu's Governorship, so is that enough reason for you to continue the hate?

Something is just NOT right with your relentless hate. [I know you said your father is from Edo state and your mother is Yoruba, so, yes you have 100% right to talk about issues affecting your maternal side just like Festus Keyamo whose father is Urhobo and mother is from Ogun State].

Fashola and Tinubu are in very good terms, and Fash played a strong role as Tinubu's Chief-of-Staff in Lagos State when Tinubu was the Governor and also in the just concluded Presidential campaigns. Stop the hate because you are sounding like a BROKEN RECORD.
Let it rest!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by advanceDNA: 8:33am On Apr 05, 2023
History555:
This bridge and adjoining roads is 182 km. 2nd niger bridge and adjoining roads is 17km. Yet this bridge and adjoining roads is cost 56 billion but 2nd niger bridge costs 175 billion

Lol.....wellcome to nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by Lazyreporta(m): 8:35am On Apr 05, 2023
whizzler:

Bro I never said Igbos are treated unjustly, am particular about tolling the 2nd Niger bridge and not tolling this.

OK, still, how did you conclude others won't be tolled bro? And is the east bridged tolled currently? Like are they paying
Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by Hussein035: 8:38am On Apr 05, 2023
Enddy50ty:
Nice one from the government but as usual, overpriced because of greedy and corrupt government officials.

This is one of the reasons why we need Peter Obi.
So before you pad any sort of contract, you must think twice about it.

We don't need Peter Obi because there's no evidence that he will do anything. What did he achieve in Anambra than increasing the poverty index from 30-60%
Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by Agboconsult1(m): 8:39am On Apr 05, 2023
Weldon to the fed. Govt. But hope the roads leading to the bridge is in good condition. The last time I past there, it was hell with dust.
Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2023
cheesy Oga Fashola the Bridge builder ... Is that Adire shirt ?, I just hope they would allow him enjoy in the next dispensation, he has put his best foot forward for Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Lost His Leg And Arm In An Accident Reveals Why He Is Happy. Photos / Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) / My Adventurous Trip Across The Lagos Lagoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.