Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) (34090 Views)

The Beautiful Loko-Oweto Bridges, Benue River: Thank You Buhari, Up APC / Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) / An Overview Of The Loko-oweto Bridge, The Bridge Linking Benue & Nasarawa States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by Agboconsult1(m): 11:01am On Apr 05, 2023
Asquare84:

All the road have been completed

Thank God for that.
Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by Nnefada: 11:36am On Apr 05, 2023
Good job
Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:46am On Apr 05, 2023
Good Legacy from Mr. Integrity President M. Buhari.

But my fear is that our Rickety truck will not destroy the highway within shortest period of time.
Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by georgeakins: 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
Faber:
No till gate o, but 2nd Niger bridgehave toll gates...

The economic restrictions, punishments etc ok the South East can only make us stronger, self reliant and hardworking, e no fit break us.

Our destiny as a people are already in our hands many years ago. They killed the Nigerian Airways, today 4 Anambranians have launched their own airlines with World class aircrafts. God will see us through

Ibos and wailings!
Dem don swear for Una.
Snap the toll gate at 2nd Niger bridge and let us see.
The propaganda wey your ancestors dey run during the civil war no dey tire Una

1 Like

Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2023
XAUBulls:

@Eriokanmi, listen up! Stop your relentless childish defamation of character here that has been going on for years now. I'm have been a member of this forum for 18 years now and this is the first time I will be TALK TO call you about this. What can be the problem here?
You once talked about the delay in bursary payment during Tinubu's Governorship, so is that enough reason for you to continue the hate?

Something is just NOT right with your relentless hate. [I know your father is from Edo state and your mother is Yoruba, so yes you have 100% right to talk about issues affecting your maternal side just like Festus Keyamo whose father is Urhobo and mother is from Ogun State].

Fashola and Tinubu are in very good terms, and Fash played a strong role as Tinubu's Chief-of-Staff in Lagos State when Tinubu was the Governor and also in the just concluded Presidential campaigns. Stop the hate because you are sounding like a BROKEN RECORD.
Let it rest!

All these for me? grin. Challenge all I said about Tinubu if I lied. I'm waiting.

Do you know the meaning of character defamation? I'd rather advise you direct your epistles to the likes of Dino Melaye, those who attack Tinubu without facts.
Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by leanonme82: 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
mrvitalis:

That's state imposed ...the revenue goes to the state used by the state .... second Niger bridge toll revenue goes to the federal government, shared by the 37 States n fct

Only because the state built those roads in Lagos. And the FG built the second niger bridge.
Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
leanonme82:

Only because the state built those roads in Lagos. And the FG built the second niger bridge.
Is the second Niger bridge the only road federal government built ?

The bridge here why no toll ? Kano -kaduna why n toll ? East -west road why no toll ?

The one produce FG does in the east ...just one u want it to be the first in all 6 geopolitical zones Tobe tolled ? And you think it's fair ?
Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by leanonme82: 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
mrvitalis:

The bridge here why no toll ? Kano -kaduna why n toll ? East -west road why no toll ?

The one produce FG does in the east ...just one u want it to be the first in all 6 geopolitical zones Tobe tolled ? And you think it's fair ?

The second niger bridge along with many others that dont have adequate funding will be tolled. See attachment showing others. They prioritized your project, worth N336 billion, because of the need and now youre complaining that they handled it first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by leanonme82: 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
mrvitalis:

This particular nassarawa road and other roads that will be constructed (see list below because it includes eastern roads) have adequate funding from SUKUK and will not be tolled. The onitsha-okija-nnewi road will also be completed this year.

Fashola works fast. Thats the only thing you should be concluding from all this, cos many of these federal roads have been abandoned since 1999 due to stealing or lack of funds. Tolling solves the lack of funds problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by CHAQUR: 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
Nothing stops the linking states from having an established frequent joint security patrol & an effective surveillance around the area to make it safe for every users.
Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by EggonBoy(m): 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
Nasarawa state is the fastest growing state in the Middle Belt.
One of my favorite state in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2023
leanonme82:

This particular nassarawa road and other roads that will be constructed (see list below because it includes eastern roads) have adequate funding from SUKUK and will not be tolled. The onitsha-okija-nnewi road will also be completed this year.

Fashola works fast. Thats the only thing you should be concluding from all this, cos many of these federal roads have been abandoned since 1999 due to stealing or lack of funds. Tolling solves the lack of funds problem.
Lamo so which other road would be tolled outside second niger bridge ..you are jumping from Piller to post
Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by leanonme82: 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Maybe they should worship Buhari as they expect Igbos to worship him for second Niger bridge

The SE really should. They should worship fashola too cos every other administartaion was using that project to dribble SouthEast people since 1958. It was started and completed by Buhari and cost the Buhari government 336billion construction cost. They built it within a few years.

Imagine only thing Jonathan did was approve N325million for the planning and design of the bridge. For design! He did not even start any work on it - with 325 million.

Yes they should worship Buhari!

mrvitalis:

Lamo so which other road would be tolled outside second niger bridge ..you are jumping from Piller to post

The list is in that article. And from my reply to this guy, these are reasons you should worship buhari for the second niger bridge. See quality bridge! You need leaders like fashola in your SE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by EggonBoy(m): 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
dominique:

How is that even possible? Nassarawa does
not share borders with Kogi. If there's ever going to be a link bridge between Nassarawa and Kogi, there's no way it won't pass through Benue
Nasarawa shares border with Kogi but large part of their border is with Benue State .
Check the map below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
leanonme82:

The SE really should. They should worship fashola too cos every other administartaion was using that project to dribble SouthEast people since 1958. It was started and completed by Buhari and cost the Buhari government 336billion construction cost. They built it within a few years.

Imagine only thing Jonathan did was approve N325million for the planning and design of the bridge. For design! He did not even start any work on it - with 325 million.

Yes they should worship Buhari!

The list is in that article. And from my reply to this guy, these are reasons you should worship buhari for the second niger bridge. See quality bridge! You need leaders like fashola in your SE.
Only an Idio.t uses 336 billion to build a 1.6km bridge

325 for design n analysis is super cheap ..u obviously have zero knowledge on engineering ...design is the Koko even a monkey can implement design just would take far longer time

How many tons of cement ? How many tons of renforcement ....that bridge should not cost cost more than 50 billion

Umiah would do that bridge with 20 billion even

You used Igbos to loot we expect praise ?
Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by XAUBulls: 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
Eriokanmi:
All these for me? grin. Challenge all I said about Tinubu if I lied. I'm waiting.

Do you know the meaning of character defamation? I'd rather advise you direct your epistles to the likes of Dino Melaye, those who attack Tinubu without facts.
@Eriokanmi, yes, the message is for you!

Babatunde Fashola and Senator Bola Tinubu, the President-elect are in VERY GOOD TERMS so why are you trying to create a situation of enmity between both of them when there is NONE and you even posted in the last sentence of your original post: "Eventually, Fashola prevailed and he was confirmed by the NA. That tinubu of a man is worse than the devil." That's negative talk from a bruv like you who says he is well-travelled and is a U.S. returnee.

Are you aware that you sometimes sound bitter and TOXIC online when discussing political issues? I used to wonder whether you lost millions of dollars in a BUSINESS DEAL gone wrong or something for you to be that bitter... A case of TRANSFERED AGGRESSION. You spoke about the slow Alimosho canal construction, but the message can be passed on without being so angry, NARCISSISTIC and TOXIC! This is positive feedback from me though. Kindly read books on "Emotional Intelligence or view them on YouTube to gain more perspectives on dealing with the challenges of life. I've been reading your posts for the number of years you have been registered here on NL and this is the first time I will be taking you up on this.

Read these articles below to let you know that Babatunde Fashola and Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu have NO PROBLEMS with EACH OTHER:

1. Fashola: Why I Will Vote, Campaign for Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu
=> https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/01/13/fashola-why-i-will-vote-campaign-for-tinubu-sanwo-olu/

2. Fashola performed better than I did – Tinubu
=> https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/174947-fashola-performed-better-tinubu.html

3. Fashola to Nigerians: Vote Tinubu, He’s Our Best Bet
=> https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/11/16/fashola-to-nigerians-vote-tinubu-hes-our-best-bet/

4. Fashola, Ogbe to lead Tinubu’s door-to-door campaign
=>https://punchng.com/fashola-ogbe-to-lead-tinubus-door-to-door-campaign/

5. Fashola, Gbajabiamila, Alake top contenders for Tinubu’s chief of staff
=> https://businessday.ng/politics/article/gbajabiamila-edun-bagudu-rumoured-to-head-tinubus-economic-team/

All the best!
Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by DodadaKoKigbe: 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
Enddy50ty:
Nice one from the government but as usual, overpriced because of greedy and corrupt government officials.This is one of the reasons why we need Peter Obi. So before you pad any sort of contract, you must think twice about it.

All the roads Obituary constructed in Anambra has been washed away due to the fact that he used substandard cheap materials. May Obituary never happen to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by ferry1: 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
Good news
This will really reduce the travel time by those plying this route
Small congratulation to Buhari
Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by XAUBulls: 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
leanonme82:

Nicely put.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by Zlatty69: 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
I pray my beloved Benue will not suffer from this...
Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by senator2k9(m): 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
Road that we have been using since last year. And who is this poster lying that it was built by Buhari. This bridge was constructed during Good luck Ebele Jonathan's regime. The contract was awarded since thrn and it was completed last year.
Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by JaskanFactor: 6:58am On Apr 06, 2023
terrorist, sorry i meant civil servant transportation network is nearing completion.
Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by ALFADOS(m): 5:46am On Apr 07, 2023
dominique:

How is that even possible? Nassarawa does
not share borders with Kogi. If there's ever going to be a link bridge between Nassarawa and Kogi, there's no way it won't pass through Benue
You no nothing about Nigeria, how can you said Nassarawa doesn't share border with Kogi State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Begins Commercial Water Transportation, As Sanwo-Olu Launches Speed Boats / Car Plunges Into Azumini River In Abia, 3 Dead. Graphic Pics / General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.